Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know it’s over when something as simple as eye contact is enough to lighten up your day

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I remember making eye contact with a Stacy back when I was in high school and it was the best 10 seconds of my life I looked at this tall Stacy as she walked past me and she started looking dead into my soul not in a admiring way it was in a why is their ugly manlet starring at me type of way

I foid said my hat was nice in high school, that was the last time I can remember that a foid said something nice to me. It is a permanent memory.

a giga stacy smirked when she saw me checking her out:feelzez:a few weeks ago. she was like 6'1 lmao

I remember making eye contact with a Stacy back when I was in high school and it was the best 10 seconds of my life I looked at this tall Stacy as she walked past me and she started looking dead into my soul not in a admiring way it was in a why is their ugly manlet starring at me type of way
Yeah.

I simply can't ever remember any