Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know its over for you when you start hugging microwaved water bottles for comfort

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
I started microwaving water bottles and hugging it because the warmth gives me comfort in my life, I started out just taking hot showers but it just wasn't enough anymore, I needed to actually feel like I was hugging someone.

my entire life feels... empty and unfulfilled. I want to be able to have the things the normies have but my severe depression and anxiety keeps my from leaving the house most days. I haven't even left the house in months, and I haven't left my room except to get food in weeks, it's almost as if I have been forgotten by society, I don't even talk to my parents anymore, I think they just forgot I exist, or they probably don't even care about me. I just want to feel the warmth of another person and the validation that they care about me, that's all I long for, I have given up in life but something within me still thinks there's hope.

I dont know if I should just kill myself or gaslight myself into believing that women would desire physical intimacy with me, I just want to feel some breasts pressed against me. Thats all I need is some genuine human contact and to feel loved.

I have never actually hugged the opposite sex except for my mother, she is the only person who is the opposite sex that I ever talked to. I never had a single friend ever in my life, nobody cared about me and I was bullied all my life. What the fuck do incels do? I feel like I have no place in society except continuous pain and regret of my life choices and decisions... I think its over for me I don't even want to embarrass myself by trying.

Brutal, though doing something like that does rather feel like foid worshiping. :feelswhat:

tfw

The REAL maslows hierarchy

its not as brutal as anesthesizing your own hand and touch yourself. it make you feel like someone else is touching you. touch deprivism is worst thing

Tbf those actual floppy water bottle things you stick in the microwave are great for winter

I have a water bag and every night I fill it with hot water and just hug it to sleep

I started microwaving water bottles and hugging it because the warmth gives me comfort in my life, I started out just taking hot showers but it just wasn't enough anymore, I needed to actually feel like I was hugging someone.

my entire life feels... empty and unfulfilled. I want to be able to have the things the normies have but my severe depression and anxiety keeps my from leaving the house most days. I haven't even left the house in months, and I haven't left my room except to get food in weeks, it's almost as if I have been forgotten by society, I don't even talk to my parents anymore, I think they just forgot I exist, or they probably don't even care about me. I just want to feel the warmth of another person and the validation that they care about me, that's all I long for, I have given up in life but something within me still thinks there's hope.

I dont know if I should just kill myself or gaslight myself into believing that women would desire physical intimacy with me, I just want to feel some breasts pressed against me. Thats all I need is some genuine human contact and to feel loved.

I have never actually hugged the opposite sex except for my mother, she is the only person who is the opposite sex that I ever talked to. I never had a single friend ever in my life, nobody cared about me and I was bullied all my life. What the fuck do incels do? I feel like I have no place in society except continuous pain and regret of my life choices and decisions... I think its over for me I don't even want to embarrass myself by trying.
It’s over for you bro

Both of these are brutal af.

Brutal dogpill

Thanks for this. I was about to delete my account because someone mogged me and called me retarded for not having friends. You gave me hope.

Thanks for this, too.

Can relate to everything you said except for hugging a microwaved bottle. Maybe I'll do that too when I can afford a microwave.

never have i read a thread that justified these lines as much as this:
it's over for you

The reason for this is globohomo.
They want you to be lonely and depressed so your looksmatch can enjoy herself with chad, just because she's female

Same here bro, same here. You aren't alone in this struggle if that is any comfort.

Microwaved pissbottles hold heat better....

Just saying

its not as brutal as anesthesizing your own hand and touch yourself. it make you feel like someone else is touching you. touch deprivism is worst thing
This does actually feel good? I feel like you would just feel limp meat

Last edited:
beyond over holy fuckolossus

Sometimes I put both my hands up to my cheeks and pretend it’s a foid holding them :feelsbadman: