Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know IT, I'm half tempted to try out therapy just to see if it's really as good as you idiots make it out to be.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
To any IT cuck or slut who I know will read this, listen and listen well.

On occasion I read you guys preaching about therapy and how it will help us with mental problems and the Incel mindset and this and that.
And in my mind I think, "That's preposterous. How could a therapist understand or even challenge that unique way of thinking?"
But then it hit me. In order for me to see if it's true or not, I'd have to actually give it a chance and go through with it rather than not bothering with it all together.
That being said, I won't be going in thinking it's going to be some mind changing experience or anything of that sort.
Again that's IF I decide to do it. For all I know there probably aren't any good therapists in my area, and the ones that are in my area are Chads that will enrage me to be in the presence of thus rendering the entire experience pointless.
Only time will tell though. If it really comes down to it, maybe I will. Who knows?

NO FUCK THERAPY DON'T LISTEN TO CUCKS THEY'LL FORCE YOU TO PAY FOR MEDS AND GET ADDICTED TO IT THEY TURNED OUR DEPRESSION INTO A COMMODITY WAKE UP

NO FUCK THERAPY DON'T LISTEN TO CUCKS THEY'LL FORCE YOU TO PAY FOR MEDS AND GET ADDICTED TO IT THEY TURNED OUR DEPRESSION INTO A COMMODITY WAKE UP
jfl calm down

I heard people say it's good but It's expensive, you have to be a richcel to afford it.

It doesen’t work, unless you get good Jew meds