Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know females are having it way to good when they start thinking they can beat up short men

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
They really think short men = weaker muscles....jfl. they have NO idea what a man can do to them, especially a angry man, when even boys who enter puberty start strengh mogging them very fast because of testosterone.

I really hate it when they underestimate short guys. They havent received a slap from one, thats why they are such big-mouths.I have seen tall dudes getting knocked out by a hard slap from shorter men...so wtf are soft vaginas gonna do against such a attack? JFL.

They are having such a good time, that they think some men are nothing because of the way they look. Sadly nobody is giving them a reality check...

Last edited:
I really wish i could beat up a woman without getting whiteknighted

They really think short men = weaker muscles....jfl. they have NO idea what a man can do to them, especially a angry man, when even boys who enter puberty start strengh mogging them very fast because of testosterone.

I really hate it when they underestimate short guys. They havent received a slap from one, thats why they are such big-mouths.I have seen tall dudes getting knocked out by a hard slap from shorter men...so wtf are soft vaginas gonna do against such a attack? JFL.

They are having such a good time, that they think some men are nothing because of the way they look. Sadly nobody is giving them a reality check...

One of my ancestors was really short but got himself a tall and lanky wife for some reason.
The local old farmers tell us that he would slap the shit out of her when she started shit.

It's like with chimps.
A lot of men weigh more than chimps and are taller.
But a chimp will rip your arm off and beat you to death with the wet end.

Same thing with women and men. A woman may be taller but a fucking 12 year old boy can leg sweep her ass and stomp on her face in 3 seconds.

They think they are tough but if a man punched her on the arm she would call it abuse.
I could beat a woman to a pulp and a normie man too, I don't get in fights as I would be worried what I would be capable off.

Can you post examples

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back