Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Society would be more polite if individual civilians everywhere were able to legally own fully automatic firearms and other light weapons

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
When I mean light weapons (as defined by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and various arms control agreements), I mean:
  • Anti-material rifles
  • Portable flamethrowers
  • Light machine guns
  • General-purpose/medium machine guns
  • Heavy machine guns no more than 12.7mm in calibre
  • Hand grenades
  • Underslung grenade launchers
  • Rocket-propelled grenades
  • Recoilless rifles
  • Automatic grenade launchers
  • Mortars less than 100mm in calibre
  • Man-portable anti-tank systems
  • Man-portable air-defense systems
This should not include:
  • Rotary cannons requiring an external power source, of any calibre
  • Automatic cannons more than 12.7mm in calibre
  • Mortars or artillery equal to or more than 100mm in calibre
  • Self-propelled artillery
  • Self-propelled anti-aircraft systems
  • Armoured vehicles
  • Cluster munitions
  • Land mines*
  • Improvised explosive devices*
  • Autonomous weapon systems
  • Air-launched ordnance, or any aerial platform
  • Any ordnance requiring the use of a naval platform, or any naval platform
  • Anti-satellite weapons
  • High-yield conventional bombs
  • Thermobaric weapons
  • Biological, chemical, or radiological agents
  • Nuclear devices
I'm not sure which crackpot burgercel came up with "An armed society is a polite society", but I'll take his word for it. If we extended his principle and every person was very heavily armed, I'm sure we would all live in very polite societies. Bullying would be nonexistent as ranged weapons equalize an engagement between two or more individuals of varying strength. Why would a Chad or Tyrone bully or rob a framelet if that meant facing the business end of a 40mm grenade?

*Land mines and IEDs are considered light weapons by some treaties, but the indiscriminate nature of these weapons means they may not be suitable for civilian use, in my opinion. I am a strong supporter of Canada and the EU's longstanding diplomatic efforts to ban the use of anti-personnel mines in warfare.

Last edited:
based thread ngl

Area of Russia in square centimetres IQ. Because everyone knows if one tries to cross the other, he would be dead meat immediately. Highly makes sense. Props from a fellow Chinkcel.

Armaments and ordinance like this should be made exclusively available for incels, normalfags and chads should of course be banned from ownership.

based asf, chinese omegas were the first ones to use guns against chads

Area of Russia in square centimetres IQ. Because everyone knows if one tries to cross the other, he would be dead meat immediately. Highly makes sense.

Thank you, but my IQ is nowhere near 1.71e+17

That would not help the Incels cause. Toilets would use there stolen money they got from onlyfans/affirmative action hirings(rigged education system that favors women) to buy all those weapons and use them on broke incels.like me.

Yeah, that's why the US is so much more polite than western Europe. And the levels of violence are so much lower.

Very entertaining thread. "Incels on incels.co message board demand to be armed, to command respect, civility and force society to become more polite."

dagsjzd-ff3fa812-4207-4a46-8c8e-a8ebaba0521b.jpg

That would not help the Incels cause. Toilets would use there stolen money they got from onlyfans/affirmative action hirings(rigged education system that favors women) to buy all those weapons and use them on broke incels.like me.

Or we could electronically restrict violentally inclined individuals, such as feminazis, from using them.
Yeah, that's why the US is so much more polite than western Europe. And the levels of violence are so much lower.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think if most Western European countries had gun laws and gun ownership rates along the lines of what you see in burgerland, they would still have a lower homicide rate overall, for various reasons.

Last edited:
guns are the only equalizer. That's why I'm serious about abolishing the police. At the end of the day you can only trust yourself to defend yourself, and for that you need a fucking gun

Nukes or volcel.

Last edited:
Only incels should be able to own them tbhngl. Nevertheless, it would be amazing.

When I mean light weapons (as defined by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and various arms control agreements), I mean:
  • Anti-material rifles
  • Portable flamethrowers
  • Light machine guns
  • Hand grenades
  • Recoilless rifles
This should not include:
  • Armoured vehicles
  • Cluster munitions
  • Land mines*
  • Anti-satellite weapons
  • Thermobaric weapons
  • Nuclear devices
I'm not sure which crackpot burgercel came up with "An armed society is a polite society", but I'll take his word for it. If we extended his principle and every person was very heavily armed, I'm sure we would all live in very polite societies. Bullying would be nonexistent as ranged weapons equalize an engagement between two or more individuals of varying strength. Why would a Chad or Tyrone bully or rob a framelet if that meant facing the business end of a 40mm grenade?

*Land mines and IEDs are considered light weapons by some treaties, but the indiscriminate nature of these weapons means they may not be suitable for civilian use, in my opinion. I am a strong supporter of Canada and the EU's longstanding diplomatic efforts to ban the use of anti-personnel mines in warfare.
I agree. It would also be easier to freely express your opinions without fearing that the mob will come for you.
13%

Wish we had guns in the uk

Agreed. Once you understand the philosophy of violence, it’s a no brainer that everyone be armed

you also realize that the US is the only place in the world where you truly do have rights, since you have the means to enforce the existence of those rights and have recourse against infringement against them. “Rights” without the power to kill (the ability to enforce. All things are enforced with violence) are temporary permissions that could be withdrawn at any time by some entity with the power to kill you once your interests and the interests of that entity diverge. The bills of rights of other countries are nothing more than words on paper. Our constitution is atleast backed up with bullets.

Last edited:
If a thing like that happens Chads will be un-armed since most women hate guns and Chads have criminal records.
Streets will be full of Chad corpses lmao :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I agree but at the same time, non uglies would just point their weapons at us all the time.

Society would be more polite if it was racially homogeneous and everything left of Hitler was industrially annihilated.

Agreed. Once you understand the philosophy of violence, it’s a no brainer that everyone be armed

you also realize that the US is the only place in the world where you truly do have rights, since you have the means to enforce the existence of those rights and have recourse against infringement against them. “Rights” without the power to kill (the ability to enforce. All things are enforced with violence) are temporary permissions that could be withdrawn at any time by some entity with the power to kill you once your interests and the interests of that entity diverge. The bills of rights of other countries are nothing more than words on paper. Our constitution is atleast backed up with bullets.

Can't tell if this is a joke tbh, yes the American public is very well armed, but so are the thousands of law enforcement agencies that exist in burgerland, there's no other government that has the firepower that burgerland does

idk look at USA

more guns than people but it's still violent and rude as fuck

Then look at Japan, almost no guns but more polite

idk look at USA

more guns than people but it's still violent and rude as fuck

Then look at Japan, almost no guns but more polite
A relatively homogenous native population without a substantial number of gangbanging spics, niggers and dunecoons, complimented by a deferential culture that puts importance on obedience and conformity. Who would have thought?

Can't tell if this is a joke tbh, yes the American public is very well armed, but so are the thousands of law enforcement agencies that exist in burgerland, there's no other government that has the firepower that burgerland does
Almost half of all small arms in existence are US civilian owned. Something on the order of ~400 million. It could be debated how well the us population would fare against the police and army, and whether the army would turn its guns on the people in the first place, but atleast here we have recourse against niggers. Which is kind of a big deal now.

A relatively homogenous native population without a substantial number of gangbanging spics, niggers and dunecoons, complimented by a deferential culture that puts importance on obedience and conformity. Who would have thought?
This. And even with all the niggers here, our crime rate is still pretty utopia tier. Something like 5 murders per 100k per year. Get rid of the niggers and we’d be at like 2.5/100k

Last edited:
Maybe this can be removed from the allowed list tbh.

You think we should allow automatic grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles but not RPGs?

You think we should allow automatic grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles but not RPGs?
Yeah probably remove those as well.

Robert Heinlein is quoted as saying, "an armed society is a polite society." But he probably stole it from a White guy.

I agree but at the same time, non uglies would just point their weapons at us all the time.
This tbh. There are more normies with guns than incels if this happened, meaning they’d blast you in the head if you don’t conform

• Anti-material rifles
  • Portable flamethrowers
  • Light machine guns
  • Hand grenades
  • Recoilless rifles
This should not include:
  • Armoured vehicles
  • Cluster munitions
  • Land mines*
  • Anti-satellite weapons
  • Thermobaric weapons
  • Nuclear devices

I thought you were anti gun/ strict pro-gun control

This tbh. There are more normies with guns than incels if this happened, meaning they’d blast you in the head if you don’t conform
That's why law enforcement is a public sector thing.

An armed society is a polite society so yes very true all weapons should be legal

Agreed.

hard for anyone to disagree with this or even make an argument against it.

nobody is anti gun. Anti gun people are the “guns for me but not for you” type. Anti gun guys say only cops/TrAiNed proFesSionAlS should have guns.. pro cop is pro gun. When police are acting in service/protection of you, it is only after you’ve summoned them. And you call them instead of calling your neighbor because the cops bring guns.. calling cops = summoning a gun and introducing an element of coercive violence to prevent someone from doing something you don’t want them to do. There is a couple minute lag though so you’re basically on your own, unarmed and defenseless, for the first few minutes of a potentially violent engagement until the guns show up.

the anti gun crowd is only anti gun when the state’s guns are on their side.

guns are instruments of violence but at the same time instruments of peace. And people instinctively know this. The only way to keep peace is to prevent violence.. the only way to prevent violence is to be so overwhelmingly capable of defensive violence that you totally discourage offensive violence. It’s the mechanism by which cops prevent violenct crime, to the small degree that they do. Threats of immediate violence (cop being right there and shooting you) and the threat of future violence made possible by high perceived investigative competence.

Besides, guns are cool af.

Last edited:
Bullying would be nonexistent as ranged weapons equalize an engagement between two or more individuals of varying strength.

A gun is a bit of a "all or nothing" weapon though, isn't it ? Is it really an appropriate response against a bully ? Not clear. I mean, often bullies abuse their victims verbally. Is it really OK to shoot someone because he made fun of you ?

For the sake of the argument, let's assume it is. Well, then a knife could very well do the trick. You could just stab your bully in the back. This happens, but it's very rare. It's rare enough for bullies not to expect it to happen, anyway.

I'm not even going to argue about whether or not bullied people should do that, I'm just saying that they could, but choose not to. Therefore, the problem is not really about the lack of available weapons, it's about something else.

You say range weapons equalize engagements, but I disagree. There is always a difference in the willingness and determination to engage. At the end the one who wins is the one who's the least afraid to draw and shoot, not even mentioning the skill and speed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back