Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You just need to smile bro

kankerincel

kankerincel

Banned
-
aOz3nHL.jpg

We need to be nuked

Kankerjoch, gewoon glimlachen ja.

knajjd said:
i'm being 100% serious when i say that the guy on the right was an inceltears mole on the discord that also had an account in this website. the more deformed someone is, the more thick skulled and bluepilled they seem to be.

you have a very good point. I'd like to see some more pictures of inceltears people, would be funny af

IceCutter said:
Who is that on the right? Someone said it was someone from reddit

poster here? Location? My guess, USA

that's onecooldude123, an american normie. he got famous among incels when he made amiugly threads.

Women don't like when guys smile, apparently. "Just smile" is another example to never trust the advice women give you.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Women don't like when guys smile, apparently. "Just smile" is another example to never trust the advice women give you.

They want you to smile so they can assess just how attractive you truly are.

IceCutter said:
Normie? How? Is he a YouTuber or something

no, he is literally just a normie. his reddit posting history was normie, he vehemently hates incels (even being a part of inceltears), etc etc.

Look at that face. That's lightyears away from normie. He's an incel in denial.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Look at that face. That's lightyears away from normie. He's an incel in denial.

He's had multiple girlfriends.

IceCutter said:
He has to be incel, no symmetry to his face at all

in that case my definition of "normie" might be off, my bad on that one

knajjd said:
i'm being 100% serious when i say that the guy on the right was an inceltears mole on the discord that also had an account in this website. the more deformed someone is, the more thick skulled and bluepilled they seem to be.

ya it's called retarded

Poor bastard.

When I smile, my eyes disappear and they are my best feature. I have no reason to smile anyway.

Smiling makes you look like a cuck anyway. Studies were done that show women rated pictures of men not smiling as more attractive.