Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You just need to smile bro

kankerincel

kankerincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
30
aOz3nHL.jpg
 
We need to be nuked
 
Kankerjoch, gewoon glimlachen ja.
 
knajjd said:
i'm being 100% serious when i say that the guy on the right was an inceltears mole on the discord that also had an account in this website. the more deformed someone is, the more thick skulled and bluepilled they seem to be.

you have a very good point. I'd like to see some more pictures of inceltears people, would be funny af
 
IceCutter said:
Who is that on the right? Someone said it was someone from reddit

poster here? Location? My guess, USA

that's onecooldude123, an american normie. he got famous among incels when he made amiugly threads.
 
Women don't like when guys smile, apparently. "Just smile" is another example to never trust the advice women give you.
 
Solitarian_Walker said:
Women don't like when guys smile, apparently. "Just smile" is another example to never trust the advice women give you.

They want you to smile so they can assess just how attractive you truly are.
 
IceCutter said:
Normie? How? Is he a YouTuber or something

no, he is literally just a normie. his reddit posting history was normie, he vehemently hates incels (even being a part of inceltears), etc etc.
 
Look at that face. That's lightyears away from normie. He's an incel in denial.
 
Solitarian_Walker said:
Look at that face. That's lightyears away from normie. He's an incel in denial.

He's had multiple girlfriends.
 
IceCutter said:
He has to be incel, no symmetry to his face at all

in that case my definition of "normie" might be off, my bad on that one
 
knajjd said:
i'm being 100% serious when i say that the guy on the right was an inceltears mole on the discord that also had an account in this website. the more deformed someone is, the more thick skulled and bluepilled they seem to be.

ya it's called retarded
 
Poor bastard.

When I smile, my eyes disappear and they are my best feature. I have no reason to smile anyway.
 
Smiling makes you look like a cuck anyway. Studies were done that show women rated pictures of men not smiling as more attractive.
 

Similar threads

Norville Wood
Replies
31
Views
522
I want virgin girl
I want virgin girl
starystulejarz
Replies
19
Views
488
BELOW_Average_Joe
BELOW_Average_Joe
Skoga
Replies
6
Views
214
turbosperg
turbosperg
Subhuman Niceguy
Replies
16
Views
389
Squatting Slavcel
Squatting Slavcel
screwthefbi
Replies
6
Views
251
Evkakiy
Evkakiy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top