Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You join gym and she's assigned as your mandatory personal trainer who demands that you workout with her daily for 2 hours. What do you do?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsJhWaLe_1c

@ethniccel1 would you go to gym with this trainer? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

congratulate "her" on "her" transition into a beautiful trans queen

hell no never. Subhuman like me looking at that ass bending in front of me and the pussy lips outline bulging infront of my eyes. suicide fuel for real. I rather in the morning till early afternoon when no foids are at the gym

Interesting. I will have to save these images for further analysis.

wait a minute its not a real woman but a trans? I would go to another gym completely and quit that gym

wait a minute its not a real woman but a trans? I would go to another gym completely and quit that gym
She's a woman. @Pixycel is trolling.

hell no never. Subhuman like me looking at that ass bending in front of me and the pussy lips outline bulging infront of my eyes. suicide fuel for real.
What if she forces you to workout with her? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I coom a little and hope it doesn’t fall out of the leg of my gym shorts.

Id introduce her to a different type of workout

What if she forces you to workout with her? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Sghieeet why should i totrure myself just to go home and masterbate for nothing. If I need a pussy that desperately then I will just visit one of those discount 21 year old hookers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back