Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to learn to live with the hate.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
99% of the time the people hating on you are either secret fans of you or incredibly insecure and projecting. These people will always be angry and die that way. You have to be a man and realize that no one can truly effect you unless their ready to kill you. I've suffered all forms of harassment including having a gun aimed at my head and someone threatening to kill me. At this point, nothing can really effect me. Learn that the hate will always be there and make peace with it brocels

Live your life fueled by hate and angER

taking it in is gay so u gotta take it out on others

99% of the time the people hating on you are either secret fans of you or incredibly insecure and projecting. These people will always be angry and die that way. You have to be a man and realize that no one can truly effect you unless their ready to kill you. I've suffered all forms of harassment including having a gun aimed at my head and someone threatening to kill me. At this point, nothing can really effect me. Learn that the hate will always be there and make peace with it brocels
Based and Thorfinnpilled.

Unless someone raises their fist at you there's no point giving normies more attention than they deserve.