Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You have to be kidding me.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
I forgot Jordan Peterson existed

That dumbfuck cuckerson said that cleaning your room will improve your live. What a joke while tossing away lookism problem domino effect.

That dumbfuck cuckerson said that cleaning your room will improve your live. What a joke while tossing away lookism problem domino effect.
he's stupid and contradicts himself. he got hair transplant and says lookism isn't a thing
Can you elaborate a bit, I don't get it?

I'm seeing some podcast that involves his daughter in some way, I'm not listening to that shit though.
that retards daughter is classic example of a foid, that jp himself struggled with when they were trying to cancel his ass

basically he acts all righteous and shit but his daughter is a thot lol, really ironic. she also mooches of his status a lot

he's stupid and contradicts himself. he got hair transplant and says lookism isn't a thing

that retards daughter is classic example of a foid, that jp himself struggled with when they were trying to cancel his ass

basically he acts all righteous and shit but his daughter is a thot lol, really ironic. she also mooches of his status a lot
Well last I heard he's an ex drug addict so I don't really expect logical consistency from druggies.