Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "You have to be chivalrous, inkwell", "Treat her like a Queen!", and the classic..."you're single due to your personality!"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Buying groceries yesterday, and I see a couple. She was hot as fuck, ngl. Model tier, long brown hair, tits were the right type of big (not humongous), curvy body. She appeared to be white hispanic, probably Colombian or Venezuelan or other South American (there's a lot of them in my area), but she also could've just been simply white. If she was latina, she for sure was not Central American. Her boyfriend(or husband. or fiance. or whatever) --- a Tyrone, who looked very athletic, and easily 6'2". To be fair, he did not seem like the thuggish/hoodrate type. It looked like both had come from the gym, as they were both in workout clothes.
When I went to pay for my shit, seconds later they were right behind me, paying for theirs. I paid, walked out, and went on my way. When i got in my car, I see the couple walking out. She's carrying the two bags (and they did not look small). He's only carrying a little item and walking ahead of her.

To be clear, I am not complaining about that. There was a time I did, TBH, back in my white knight days, but not anymore. My point is, what's all this preaching on the part of foids, with statements like "I'm a queen!", "He needs to be a gentleman!", and statements from both foids and normie white-knight-beta-cucks like "never let a lady carry things!" ???

Its simple, and us blackpillers know it already: chivalry is only demanded from average looking/beta-provider-type/oofy-doofy/wagecel type men. Six-foot tall Chad and Tyrone with looks of 8 and up, can use their girlfriends as sled dogs and treat them like scullions, and they won't complain

Based on that description she's clearly not tall a huge failo other than that however she putting herself to use for Tyrone foids will go above and beyond an alpha male so it is no surprise why men dream of being one

Buying groceries yesterday, and I see a couple. She was hot as fuck, ngl. Model tier, long brown hair, tits were the right type of big (not humongous), curvy body. She appeared to be white hispanic, probably Colombian or Venezuelan or other South American (there's a lot of them in my area), but she also could've just been simply white. If she was latina, she for sure was not Central American. Her boyfriend(or husband. or fiance. or whatever) --- a Tyrone, who looked very athletic, and easily 6'2". To be fair, he did not seem like the thuggish/hoodrate type. It looked like both had come from the gym, as they were both in workout clothes.
When I went to pay for my shit, seconds later they were right behind me, paying for theirs. I paid, walked out, and went on my way. When i got in my car, I see the couple walking out. She's carrying the two bags (and they did not look small). He's only carrying a little item and walking ahead of her.

To be clear, I am not complaining about that. There was a time I did, TBH, back in my white knight days, but not anymore. My point is, what's all this preaching on the part of foids, with statements like "I'm a queen!", "He needs to be a gentleman!", and statements from both foids and normie white-knight-beta-cucks like "never let a lady carry things!" ???

Its simple, and us blackpillers know it already: chivalry is only demanded from average looking/beta-provider-type/oofy-doofy/wagecel type men. Six-foot tall Chad and Tyrone with looks of 8 and up, can use their girlfriends as sled dogs and treat them like scullions, and they won't complain
retarded chad worship thread, she would do the same thing if he was avg, you dont need to be a 6'4 chad or tyrone type of god to have a functioning relatonship

retarded chad worship thread, she would do the same thing if he was avg, you dont need to be a 6'4 chad or tyrone type of god to have a functioning relatonship
Relationships are for normies. Chads don’t need to be in relationships, they just fuck and move on.

no, foids treat avg looking boyfriends like servants

Imagine still trying to be "chivalrous" towards women after more than one century and 3+ different waves of feminism.

I treat all women like sex objects. That's their only value, being a sex slave.

Imagine still trying to be "chivalrous" towards women after more than one century and 3+ different waves of feminism.
And after knowing each one has taken multiple dicks and cumshots in their vaginas and mouths. I lose all respect for women after knowing that they’ve had random guys cum on their faces and in their orifices.

Screenshot 20230917 101814

Screenshot 20230917 102453

"Despite the assault, Thayer had asked in a handwritten note to have a pretrial no-contact order removed so she could see her abusive boyfriend."

Last edited: