Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to be a social butterfly to stand a chance in the 5-6/10 range

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Daily reminder if you are sub 8 and not a social butterfly its over. You have to be the most socially dominant person in whatever group youre in order to stand a chance for a women to even consider you. This means you have to be witty and charming the problem is once you reach a certain age if you have fallen to far behind on the social skill ladder there isn't much of a chance for you. You will no longer be able to make up for the missed out important experiences that you were supposed to have in order to be successful with women.

If are sub 8 and can't get into uni parties it's over

Fuck it, I have poor verbal skills and have high inhibition and fucking no friends, why can't someone just euthanize me already

Fuck it, I have poor verbal skills and have high inhibition and fucking no friends, why can't someone just euthanize me already

just to get my social skills to a sub par level i have to listen to audio books about it, practice public speaking on my way and from work, and make cringe youtube videos on certain things. still awful at it and cant hold conversations with people. if i Fap things totally get fucked up for about 4 days lol

just to get my social skills to a sub par level i have to listen to audio books about it, practice public speaking on my way and from work, and make cringe youtube videos on certain things. still awful at it and cant hold conversations with people. if i Fap things totally get fucked up for about 4 days lol
Meanwhile attractive people automatically build their skills by having others come up to them and boost their confidence, and leading conversations.

You can't be "socially dominant" if you're a 5-6 though, it's not possible

It’s not hard to be social butterfly when you weren’t bullied.

Not one person has the same exact rating, so the most attractive person wins no matter what.