Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have never been in a fight

I only fought in a ring, although I have been training for many years. I think I have the ability to beat the shit out of 80% of the guys out there, but lack of street experience works against me.

Honestly my mind would have been so much better if I hadn't been bullied, but whatever. It really isn't a flex, getting hurt every day at school definitely won't help you in any way.

Brutal. I am also the same. A pussy. Once my cousin had to fight my opps to save my bitch ass. I am such a loser

Almost only normies get into fights. In my 20 years on this planet i have so far never got into a fight. There were surely a few times where i wanted to beat someone, but i didnt do it because i'd stood no chance as i am a manlet, a framecel and a handcel. Is it even possible to be a good fighter when you have tiny hands ?
this, I've avoided any form of violent physical contact all my life.

won some, got my ass kicked sometimes. Nothing good comes from being in street fights, just avoid them entirely

I think I have the ability to beat the shit out of 80% of the guys out there
D7k9r4m 662feb6b fec6 48de 8205 1af9aa29f225

won some, got my ass kicked sometimes. Nothing good comes from being in street fights, just avoid them entirely
Mogs me. I was never in a fight although I do get the urge to beat the shit out of some people sometimes

Almost only normies get into fights. In my 20 years on this planet i have so far never got into a fight. There were surely a few times where i wanted to beat someone, but i didnt do it because i'd stood no chance as i am a manlet, a framecel and a handcel. Is it even possible to be a good fighter when you have tiny hands ?
Was only pushed or shoved honeslty

In hs i have, haven't gotten since, but wanted to lately, haha