Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You have one almighty wish what are you going to use it for?

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
You have no limits on what you can wish for, what are you wishing for?

I wish to have Absolute control over my own existence, free to do anything with myself not bond by the universe laws or human laws. I’m a god but only to myself, I can do anything without limits only to myself. I’m free from everything but myself. I have absolute power only over myself.

I want my oneitus back

Everything in existence is destroyed, and nothing sentient takes its place ever

I would send all the people who hurt me, who must be about 600 in total, and I would send them back 200 million years, all scattered so that they would never meet another person, be attacked by dinosaurs or attacked by the giant insects of that time.

Cold death of the universe.

Gas the kikes.

An endless supply of chocolate

Know everything
Or be 6'2 1/2
Or have a 9 inch schlong

full
Infinite amount of wishes

I wish I was a little bit taller

And retain my sentience. Don't wanna drown into eternal abyss
I feel like most god like power will probably drive you insane if you still had human like thinking. Hence why I wished for absolute power but it’s only confined to myself, self omnipotence.

For example if you had the ability to perceive everything thing, you’ll lose your ego, you’ll know the truth about everyone, you’ll perceive reality from the smallest units to the biggest. With a power like that you mentally and probably physically can’t be yourself anymore.
It's a hell of a lot better than this.

[UWSL]Imagine wasting your one wish on a wet hole[/UWSL]
true.

Last edited:
billions of dollars

I feel like most god like power will probably drive you insane if you still had human like thinking. Hence why I wished for absolute power but it’s only confined to myself, self omnipotence.

For example if you had the ability to perceive everything thing, you’ll lose your ego, you’ll know the truth about everyone, you’ll perceive reality from the smallest units to the biggest. With a power like that you mentally and probably physically can’t be yourself anymore.
Exactly that's why I'll have to create a human projection of myself to keep the human experience intact. Otherwise experience itself wouldn't matter to a god like being.

That everyone agrees and does what i say

That means If i Tell Someone to send me 300€ each month in My Bank Account , He / she does it.

Or getting Sex , a fancy House , Really everything i ASK for , that Asked Person will do for me

Gain sorcery like powers to the point of almost godhood to master reality where I can control anybody at will making them do my bidding. I'll start with foids, but I'm not entirely greedy, I just want a nice loyal wife to myself. Bonus points if I can control her mind if she gets out of hand. *grins*

I wish the money in my bank account doubled everyday except on weekends and bank holidays.

speak anything into existence. i would give myself lots of money and charisma to gather up some type of follower base and then give myself guns to take over a small eastern european country. from there i would change the behavior of foids to have decently lower standards and be less promiscuous so everyone in the country could a nice family. then i would invite all the brocels from here into my country, and change them in any way needed to be chad, allowing them to easily score 10/10 EE foid, or perhaps create one for them.
That everyone agrees and does what i say

That means If i Tell Someone to send me 300€ each month in My Bank Account , He / she does it.

Or getting Sex , a fancy House , Really everything i ASK for , that Asked Person will do for me

To have foids crawling on their knees begging to fuck me

To rumble the world and this time no more megkasa griffins beheading me

Everything in existence is destroyed, and nothing sentient takes its place ever
our universe is condemned to get really cold and die at some point,
our planet will support life for another 600 million years from now max
Glad to tell you that your wish will be granted at some point

I'd wish for the facial aesthetics I want and build my newself like a highly advanced character creator in a videogame.

All self doubt, addictions, negative thinking, self sabotage, negative subconscious beliefs stem from me being subhuman. Being a 9/10 automatically fixes all my problems.

To rumble the world and this time no more megkasa griffins beheading me
Basically entropy, your dream may come true.
I'd wish for the facial aesthetics I want and build my newself like a highly advanced character creator in a videogame.
so like omni-customization, you’ll get to truly have free rain on what you want to be. We pretty much just got random customization.

A bottle of water

our universe is condemned to get really cold and die at some point,
Our universe is an incel? When you think about it due to cold dark energy, our galaxy will be the only one in sight due to the inevitable infinite expansion of space time pushing nearby galaxies all away from each other. Our galaxy is a lonely inkwell:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::blackpill::feelsrope: Everything from the outside will be physically impossible to reach. Blackholes quasars alien galaxies and worlds. It'll all be too late for future civilizations to even fathom what our previous universe was like. Future alien civilizations will adopt island universe theory and after another billion years it too finally die in a vast chamber of a cold nothing darkness in a sea of blackholes, until time becomes broken and no more measured and dead. Truly this is the end. The end Of time.

Last edited:
speak anything into existence. i would give myself lots of money and charisma to gather up some type of follower base and then give myself guns to take over a small eastern european country. from there i would change the behavior of foids to have decently lower standards and be less promiscuous so everyone in the country could a nice family. then i would invite all the brocels from here into my country, and change them in any way needed to be chad, allowing them to easily score 10/10 EE foid, or perhaps create one for them.

View attachment 445715
Yea pretty much , Teleportation and mind controll would be all i Need and want

Our universe is an incel? When you think about it due to cold dark energy, our galaxy will be the only one in sight due to the inevitable infinite expansion of space time pushing nearby galaxies all away from each other. Our galaxy is a lonely inkwell:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::blackpill::feelsrope: Everything from the outside will be physically impossible to reach. Blackholes quasars alien galaxies and worlds. It'll all be too late for future civilizations to even fathom what our previous universe was like. Future alien civilizations will adopt island universe theory and after another billion years it too finally die in a vast chamber of a cold nothing darkness in a sea of blackholes, until time becomes broken and no more measured and dead. Truly this is the end. The end Of time.
Wow, fascinating and true.
Time itself will become meaningless, nothing will remain except void,
We're all dust of the bingbang, and we existed in harmony amongst the stars since the beginning for 13 billion years,
until our moms decided to procreate and bring us to this cruel chaos,
Death will just mean returning to our majestic universe in the purest form of energy: matter

Galax

We're all dust of the bingbang, and we existed in harmony amongst the stars since the beginning for 13 billion years,
Death will just mean returning to our majestic universe in the purest form of energy: matter

View attachment 446277
God left us and wrote other worlds. That's why everything is random. Nigga left the server and let it do its own thing

View attachment 446277
The void is infinite, we are all actually void believe it or not, just chaotic mutated form. I’ll actually make a thread on this, I’ll @ you

I'd wish for all of existence to end and never come back. I'm a saint, I know. :feelsmage: