Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no reason to not try plastic surgery

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Everyone knows my list but here it is again (in order of importance):
  1. Jaw/chin combo implants
  2. Rhinoplasty
  3. Buccal fat removal
  4. Kybella
  5. Circumcision
Seriously, unless you're volcelling, you have no excuse to not save up or get whatever surgeries you need. My plans are to get the top four between high school graduation and uni entrance and if they're not all done then, between uni graduation and graduate school. No one will know if I'm cut or not so I can get it done whenever. If money is an issue, Mexico has unimaginably cheap prices for this stuff.

Rhino is nr 1 imo.
Nosecel=truecel

>Circumcision

No, I'm not going to get Jewed.

I do; 
JBEIzCY.gif

I agree, but why circumcision? I mean, I wish I was circumcised at birth because I used to have tight foreskin, but why do it if you don´t have any medical issues?

i love how my parents are trying to say i dont need plastic surgery even though the fucking maxillofacial surgeon was like "yep, crooked chin... all class 3... yep" fucking retards, i rly hope i lose all inhibition and just go in on someone and make them depressed as fuck, really sick and tired of people trying to make me out to be crazy

tenta said:
i love how my parents are trying to say i dont need plastic surgery even though the fucking maxillofacial surgeon was like "yep, crooked chin... all class 3... yep" fucking retards, i rly hope i lose all inhibition and just go in on someone and make them depressed as fuck, really sick and tired of people trying to make me out to be crazy

There's a society wide conspiracy to keep incels in the dark and prevent them from ascending. You're not crazy. Society wants you to think you are.

Enigmatic said:
There's a society wide conspiracy to keep incels in the dark and prevent them from ascending. You're not crazy. Society wants you to think you are.

its fucking disgusting how my parents are literally brainwashed into thinking looks dont matter when literally ive had people on the internet stop talking me after seeing how i look like (LOL)

Sadness said:
  1. Jaw/chin combo implants
  2. Rhinoplasty
  3. Buccal fat removal
  4. Kybella
  5. Circumcision
Seriously, unless you're volcelling, you have no excuse to not save up or get whatever surgeries you need. My plans are to get the top four between high school graduation and uni entrance and if they're not all done then, between uni graduation and graduate school. No one will know if I'm cut or not so I can get it done whenever. If money is an issue, Mexico has unimaginably cheap prices for this stuff.

Rhinoplasty is extremely high risk. 
It fucked up my looks and my breathing

I'd never be able to look at myself if I ever got plastic surgery.

Nor would I want to save up money for it.

Cynistic said:
Rhino is nr 1 imo.
Nosecel=truecel
[attachment=2099]
You were saying?

Attachments

• FD3D43AE-8062-4B08-9BD4-A0896955C47E.jpeg
    FD3D43AE-8062-4B08-9BD4-A0896955C47E.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 158
Rhinoplasty is #1.

Are you kidding me the minimum plastic surgery costs around 4K I don’t got shit I’m dirt poor

Uglychad said:
Sadness said:
  1. Jaw/chin combo implants
  2. Rhinoplasty
  3. Buccal fat removal
  4. Kybella
  5. Circumcision
Rhinoplasty is extremely high risk.
It fucked up my looks and my breathing

what happened?

Sure, getting a plastic surgery is just like buying potatoes and onions at the grocery store. There is no reason not to try it...There is no possibility it could make you look even worse and fuck up your mind even more.

And ahem, you are literally missing the most important actual surgery and arguably the one with the least risk - hair transplant.

Also, last time I checked, Kybella is just an injection and not a surgery.

I nearly had a rhinoplasty, backed out in the end.

I´m extremely excited for this year. I´m going all out with surgery.

- double jaw surgery
- chin wing
- zygo sandwich osteotomy
- eyelid lift
- teeth veneers

NorwodingGymcel said:
Sure, getting a plastic surgery is just like buying potatoes and onions at the grocery store. There is no reason not to try it...There is no possibility it could make you look even worse and fuck up your mind even more.

And ahem, you are literally missing the most important actualy surgery and arguably the one with the least risk - hair transplant.

Also, last time I checked, Kybella is just an injection and not a surgery.
A hair transplant isn't necessary because:
  • If you have a shitty hairline (e.g. widow's peak, minor recession) than you can just comb it forward and
  • If you're balding a lot, just shave your head completely bald and embrace the bald look like The Rock or Vin Diesel. Just lift and get more important face modifications.
Kybella is as expensive as surgery so that's why it's on the list.

Sadness said:
A hair transplant isn't necessary because:
  • If you have a shitty hairline (e.g. widow's peak, minor recession) than you can just comb it forward and
  • If you're balding a lot, just shave your head completely bald and embrace the bald look like The Rock or Vin Diesel. Just lift and get more important face modifications.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:  You are cracking me up man. There is something called Norwood 3 that is IN BETWEEN your two cases listed and for which neither of those suggestions work. Keep coping.

Btw, if you are Norwood 2, you can do your first suggestion (to an extent), and if you are norwood 4 or below, you can just shave it (or you could still get a transplant), but with NW3, it's fucking over. You have to get a transplant.

NorwodingGymcel said:
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:  You are cracking me up man. There is something called Norwood 3 that is IN BETWEEN your two cases listed and for which neither of those suggestions work. Keep coping.

Btw, if you are Norwood 2, you can do your first suggestion (to an extent), and if you are norwood 4 or below, you can just shave it (or you could still get a transplant), but with NW3, it's fucking over. You have to get a transplant.
No, Norwood 3s can shave bald. It looks a lot better.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Balding-is-a-death-sentence-thread-44527-MORPHS-ON-MODELS

existentialhack said:
Nose is least important facial attribute.

tomcruise172.jpg

When it isn't crooked. If your nose is straight, its size doesn't matter.

tenta said:
its fucking disgusting how my parents are literally brainwashed into thinking looks dont matter when literally ive had people on the internet stop talking me after seeing how i look like (LOL)

pm me and i will rate you

soulartemis said:

PM me too, I've had this happen to me once, a girl and I really hit it off (I just wanted to be friends, srs) and when she saw me irl she deleted me, jfllllllll. Then the year after we became classmates and she was acting normal, too bad I didn't bring it up back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back