Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You hate to see it happen to one of your own

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
So I have family members who I love. They might have they're own thoughts about me like most family members do but i've never been mistreated or bullied by any of my cousins who ive met. In 2011 my little cousin was born and she's been the only foid in my life apart from my mother who has treated me with respect and actually likes to be around me. I watched her grow up and have shared family activities with her and my other cousins. She's 11 now and for a while ive been dreading when she turns 13 because im almost certain shits gonna change.

About a year ago I asked her mother what does she normally watches on her tablet (since shes practically glued to it) and I basically got an "I dont know some kid shit". At that point I knew her internet activity wasn't being well monitored. Sure they know when shes playing fortnite and talking to some kids but do they know if shes talking to someone on her Ipad through text? Do they know if shes looking at some racy twitter shit? She wanted me to sub to her youtube and her pfp had a lesbian flag in it. Her parents are christian/conservative so I doubt they've explained to her the concept of sexuality at age 10 so she learned it somewhere else.

At this rate its only a matter of time before she gets indoctrinated into modern shit and begins her process into becoming the modern foid and begins to treat subhuman men like shit, even the ones closest to her. I wish im proven wrong and she actually grows up to be a good cousin but when the internet is raising a girl it never yields good results. Can't for her to go from seeing me as slightly cool older cousin to the definition of unwanted men in her life. Shits gonna hurt, especially since I was the first person to hold her as a baby and I watched her grow up.

I sure hope im exaggerating, but im probably not.
Beyond over

everyone is a faggot in 2024

The thought of having generations of kids being educated solely by huge corporations and their platforms makes me ill.
Cyberpunk dystopia level.

Whats wicked is these are the future of humanity. Gnarly.

Kill her before its too late!!!