Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Her birthday was today probably

As I said above, now she's in the ultimate tutorial mode. Chads are coming.

If you two didn't have significant memories together,it will be easier to forget. Kinda. It will always stay with you in a way
Yeah that really helps. Imagine if a girl pulls the trigger on you when you've already been dating. That would destroy a man.

Do not force yourself into a foids life, you will
Be nothing more than the other 1,000 simps who do the same.

She already has someone else on her mind.
I don't want a relationship, I wanna be alone= this doesn't exist, as foids crave every day for attention and approval. She just wants someone else. Who knows what she has in mind

As I said above, now she's in the ultimate tutorial mode. Chads are coming.
This sucks. If I was a little better looking and more NT I could've taken advantage of that situation.

Yeah that really helps. Imagine if a girl pulls the trigger on you when you've already been dating. That would destroy a man.
Happened to me when I thought I had a chance with her, this went on for 2 years,she always rejected me saying she didn't want to be in a relationship cause she was busy. Guess what. SHE HAD CHAD ALL ALONG. It was a cuck move, I admit. I was just a fucking clown to foids, make them vent in chat while fucking chad irl.

I don't want a relationship, I wanna be alone= this doesn't exist, as foids crave every day for attention and approval. She just wants someone else. Who knows what she has in mind

She’s sucking Chad off in her bed while he takes a video recording himself fucking her in 12 different positions meanwhile dudes are blowing up her phone “happy birthday”

Unfortunately

She’s sucking Chad off in her bed while he takes a video recording himself fucking her in 12 different positions meanwhile dudes are blowing up her phone “happy birthday”
don't remind me please I feel kinda cucked

This sucks. If I was a little better looking and more NT I could've taken advantage of that situation.
Of course. That's the brutal truth

Happened to me when I thought I had a chance with her, this went on for 2 years,she always rejected me saying she didn't want to be in a relationship cause she was busy. Guess what. SHE HAD CHAD ALL ALONG. It was a cuck move, I admit. I was just a fucking clown to foids, make them vent in chat while fucking chad irl.
Thanks for sharing this man. The one thing I'm happy I never was to foids is a guy who listens to their venting. I kinda figured that wouldn't work by the virtue of them avoiding me.

Thanks for sharing this man. The one thing I'm happy I never was to foids is a guy who listens to their venting. I kinda figured that wouldn't work by the virtue of them avoiding me.
That's a step forward from a guy like me. Imagine being their fucking clown. It's bad af in the beginning but eventually you'll understand their nature more and put less stress on yourself. These are things we can't totally control. Only chad can, and for a limited period of time.

Because i am sure af that you made a whole story in your head about you two having a relationship living together ecc... but guess what, she took what she could from you and now doesn't want anything else. Never trust foids.

That's a step forward from a guy like me. Imagine being their fucking clown. It's bad af in the beginning but eventually you'll understand their nature more and put less stress on yourself. These are things we can't totally control. Only chad can, and for a limited period of time.
These foids play everyone. Sometimes even chads aren't safe

if she rejected you why tf would you wish her happy birthday

simp behaviour

Because i am sure af that you made a whole story in your head about you two having a relationship living together ecc... but guess what, she took what she could from you and now doesn't want anything else. Never trust foids.
You're right. That's the disease that oneitis is. My own mind is my worst enemy. Wish I could avoid seeing her again

Wish there was a way to undo the harm I have done by making her feel special.
THE SAME THING I THOUGHT. But there's nothing we can do now. We made them chad-sexhavers. Too late now. The best we can do is avoiding making them feel more special,eventually they'll realize they're just pump and dump for chads while us could give them real love, a concept that doesn't exist in foid's mind.

THE SAME THING I THOUGHT. But there's nothing we can do now. We made them chad-sexhavers. Too late now. The best we can do is avoiding making them feel more special,eventually they'll realize they're just pump and dump for chads while us could give them real love, a concept that doesn't exist in foid's mind.
I won't make this mistake again

if she rejected you why tf would you wish her happy birthday

simp behaviour
It's normal if they thought each other as friends. But they had completely different plans. I think it's fresh now and still has feelings for her. Indeed a simp move, but he will realize.

You are thinking of her while she is thinking of chad.

Brutal

Last edited:
I won't make this mistake again
For every "depressed" foid who is now a chadfucker, there is an incel guy who made her that way thinking he could have a chance

You are thinking of her while she is thinking of chad probably.

Brutal
remove "probably"
even if it is a simple tiktok guy, she still sees other guys as hot. And the moment she sees chad irl..... fuck

You are thinking of her while she is thinking of chad probably.

Brutal
Unfortunately true. Good for her though. Hopefully I've learned my lesson here. I may be ugly but I'm not a toy

remove "probably"
even if it is a simple tiktok guy, she still sees other guys as hot. And the moment she sees chad irl..... fuck
Yeah. She follows white male athletes on IG. The quiet unassuming foids are the most chad-thirsty I guess.

Yeah. She follows white male athletes on IG. The quiet unassuming foids are the most chad-thirsty I guess.
BRUTAL. Well, you got your answer. She 100% has thoughts about these guys. Even foids in relationships with chad touch themselves thinking about other chads.

BRUTAL. Well, you got your answer. She 100% has thoughts about these guys. Even foids in relationships with chad touch themselves thinking about other chads.
Thanks man. I might have actually given in to my obsession and folded today. I nearly forgot all the moments she made me suffer by ignoring me.

I'll go now.

Don't forget about the backup accounts that foids always have. They follow chads and tyrones there

your gonna look like a stalker if you do

A foid will never be truly alone.
The next "lonely,depressed" foid who comes to you, behave like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_234153_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_234153_Chrome.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 4
Don't forget about the backup accounts that foids always have. They follow chads and tyrones there
She has one actually.
In my desperation, I had closed my eyes to all the obvious red (at this point black) flags

FFS I SWEAR this is getting more and more relatable. She literally had a spare account with loads of chads in DMs. Not even following. Literal DMs saying "I love you" to them.

She has one actually.
In my desperation, I had closed my eyes to all the obvious red (at this point black) flags
It's almost funny how they behave all in the same way lol

FFS I SWEAR this is getting more and more relatable. She literally had a spare account with loads of chads in DMs. Not even following. Literal DMs saying "I love you" to them.
And not far from those accounts they have private accounts with like 70 followers. There they post pictures of their butthole for chad to see

And not far from those accounts they have private accounts with like 70 followers. There they post pictures of their butthole for chad to see
Were the ones you saw also named like "dhdhjsshjsshshj"?

Has 1500 followers and 1500 followings on Twitter. I feel like a fucking idiot for every second I wasted.

Most of the time it's shit like that. And have no profile picture
Having no profile picture in the backup account is a certified foid moment.

Has 1500 followers and 1500 followings on Twitter. I feel like a fucking idiot for every second I wasted.

Shit thats brutal. She's literally a chad cum bucket, and you think of her

Having no profile picture in the backup account is a certified foid moment.
They don't need one. Everyone they follow knows them on the inside and outside :feelskek:

Literal tyrone/chad cum buckets

They don't need one. Everyone they follow knows them on the inside and outside :feelskek:

Literal tyrone/chad cum buckets
Sad truth.

a foid is dead to me the second she rejects me. no matter how big of a oneitis she is
stronger than me. havent been rejected yet but i know if i confessed, i would be (she definately already knows though.) but i know theres no purpose to humiliating myself in such a way when i already know the response.

stronger than me. havent been rejected yet but i know if i confessed, i would be (she definately already knows though.) but i know theres no purpose to humiliating myself in such a way when i already know the response.
I was in your shoes. I did it so that at least I could say to myself I had the balls to do it, even though I knew what the answer would be