Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just got cucked

no she posted on story, she never talks to me directly

but this is how she has been communicating with me for 5 years

and the texts dont get marked seen, but I know shes reading them,
its like the instagram message request thing they can read all ur messages
without showing read
She provoked you and probably 50 other simps in her DMs with those posts

She’s probably mocking you. Quit talking to her already for fucks sake. What the hell are you doing man?!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 5 fucking years, I just can’t believe this isn’t a troll post. My god. 5 years is an insanely long time. I wouldn’t have kept trying for 5 hours let alone 5 years. If she doesn’t want you then stop wasting your time and building her ego in the process
Simpdom is a hell of a drug

The closest equivalent of thuggmaxing for NDcels is jestermaxxing in school (not as in cracking jokes but being a little shit like smooth Sanchez) it barely ever works but it gets you a bit of attention from foids. This was my strategy back in HS (got me kicked out of many schools lol). I was a retard
Interesting. The thing with smooth Sanchez is you wouldn’t wanna try this in most areas, cays white knights might literally beat you up. Really gotta watch it as a small guy doing this cause you’re so very vulnerable. I’d even be too afraid to do it and I’m taller

She’s probably mocking you. Quit talking to her already for fucks sake. What the hell are you doing man?!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 5 fucking years, I just can’t believe this isn’t a troll post. My god. 5 years is an insanely long time. I wouldn’t have kept trying for 5 hours let alone 5 years. If she doesn’t want you then stop wasting your time and building her ego in the process
I was using her as a guineapig to see if there is a cure for whoredom, I sent her all my knowledge on jewish mysticism, aura cleansing, etc

I was using her as a guineapig to see if there is a cure for whoredom, I sent her all my knowledge on jewish mysticism, aura cleansing, etc
That’s bs man. You genuinely thought simping would get her to like you back. And it won’t, sadly.

Interesting. The thing with smooth Sanchez is you wouldn’t wanna try this in most areas, cays white knights might literally beat you up. Really gotta watch it as a small guy doing this cause you’re so very vulnerable. I’d even be too afraid to do it and I’m taller
Yep I agree with you completely. It got my ass beat many times in the later years of hs because people stopped finding me funny

Yep I agree with you completely. It got my ass beat many times in the later years of hs because people stopped finding me funny
Brutal. I’ve been careful to not do anything stupid and never got in a fight yet.

The closest equivalent of thuggmaxing for NDcels is jestermaxxing in school (not as in cracking jokes but being a little shit like smooth Sanchez) it barely ever works but it gets you a bit of attention from foids. This was my strategy back in HS (got me kicked out of many schools lol). I was a retard
Low inhib mogs me. I could never do this because of my autism and anxiety

Why are you keeping humiliating yourself?

she posted this love song 1.5 years ago on her tiktok

Im 99% sure it was just for me

you can tell there is a good girl inside her
like I just gotta keep trying and if I dont then tyrone wins

I was a hardcore jestermaxxer too in hs, but I quickly realised what's up and it won't slide outside of hs

I was a hardcore jestermaxxer too in hs, but I quickly realised what's up and it won't slide outside of hs
Yep. You can’t really pull sunts or anything outside of HS. When I watch borat I wonder how he didn’t get his ass beat

Are you serious or joking ?
Im dead ass, homeless guys are the wokest people

they are modern day profits

he woke me up and told me that the bible is a lie and to learn hebrew
and about soul energy and how to cast magic spells and shit

Nigger that was not for you. She has like 100 beta simps orbiting just like you. This was for either Chad or Tyrone. There is not a good girl in her and you need to quit playing stupid games.
No it was definitely for him. Why would she sing a love song for 8/10 6'5 prettyboy instead of our charming and hansome @Mikhael. He's special afterall

Schizo cel

No it was definitely for him. Why would she sing a love song for 8/10 6'5 prettyboy instead of our charming and hansome @Mikhael. He's special afterall
its not all about looks

Ive told her things that prettyboy chad could never come up with
I taught her everything she knows
Im practically her dad

its not all about looks

Ive told her things that prettyboy chad could never come up with
I taught her everything she knows
Im practically her dad
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel ban this cuck

64575.jpg

I just figured OP is a cuck 100%

True, he is a cuck and possibly a fag
na Im not a fag

didnt u listen to the song? and the look in her eyes?

deep down she loves me. I just need to start going to the gym and start training to beat up tyrone

I know what gym she goes too and she always goes to diced food at 6 oclock after the gym

Im currently 5 ft 8 120 lbs though

na Im not a fag

deep down she loves me. I just need to start going to the gym and start training to beat up tyrone

I know what gym she goes too and she always goes to diced food at 6 oclock after the gym

Oh my god stop being such a cuck. Holy shit this is a soy overdose. I think my T level dropped just by reading this. She doesn’t give a fuck about you. Not a tiny bit.

na Im not a fag

"I will save you from evil Tyrone nigger, my Queen" ahh

na Im not a fag

Yep you are definitely a cuck
Oh my god stop being such a cuck. Holy shit this is a soy overdose. I think my T level dropped just by reading this. She doesn’t give a fuck about you. Not a tiny bit.
:yes:

Hes the reason those OF bitches have a roof over their head

why should she? shes a woman. she worships tyrone cuz hes big and bad

but if u beat up tyrone now ur big and bad

and then she worship you

why should she? shes a woman. she worships tyrone cuz hes big and bad

but if u beat up tyrone now ur big and bad

and then she worship you
Sure.

Perhaps a few years down the road you can help her raise Tyrone’s kids :feelshmm:

The Bible is in Hebrew ! Modern Kabbalah comes from seifer Zohar ,the Book of Radiance ,which is a mystical meditation on the Torah by several Rabbi's chiefly Shimon Bar Yochai

you're a fucking idiot. I only asked her once and after rejection I never messaged her again. You've done this to yourself.