Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You guys weren’t lying about how brutal chadfishing can be

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
I knew it would be bad seeing that I’ve known looks = everything for two decades now, but it never gets old. Almost 50 likes on bumble and it’s been up for 15 hours. 10 on tinder in about 6 hours. I could literally write that I kill animals in my spare time and I doubt they read it lol they just Insta-swipe.

My new idol on here is that guy always posting chadfishing content. I’m Aussie just like him, so I hope I’m as good as him at fishing foids. I attached a pic of the chad I used.

Since I’m not gay I’m not paying for unlimited swipes, but I matched with 5 so far out of the 25 swipes you get as a person who doesn’t pay. 20% match rate and I doubt all 25 have looked at their bumbles today otherwise it would be like 10 out of 25.

Attachments

• IMG_1882.jpeg
    IMG_1882.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 119
You should post the dialogues here

Are you a masochist?

I haven’t talked to them since I feel it would be too brutal even for an experienced incel. Here’s what the three that have talked have said. The GIF is some gay shit from the show Friends where the dude is saying “hello, how you doin.”

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 160
Are you a masochist?
I just wanted to see how the women around my area that I have the misfortune of frequenting the same places react to chad. It’s funny when I talk to these people next knowing full well how they really are. Even some sub 5 woolies chick I’ve seen has matched me lmao it’s brutal and my bio is the most generic faggot shit ever.

I haven’t talked to them since I feel it would be too brutal even for an experienced incel. Here’s what the three that have talked have said. The GIF is some gay shit from the show Friends where the dude is saying “hello, how you doin.”
God the middle one is so ugly jfl.
I can't believe she believes chad would ever want to be with her for anything more than a quick pump and dumb, like, wtf, what a delusional bitch.

I can't believe she believes chad would ever want to be with her for anything more than a quick pump and dumb, like, wtf, what a delusional bitch.
The one below her is a fat lookin bitch as well, covered in three layers of fakeup from the looks of it. I think they’re ok with being nothing but an easy lay for this chad though.

You should do it anyway, set them up saying you want to meet them but don't show up (obviously) and waste their time, it's a good way to fuck with foids.

Try with this guy

You should do it anyway, set them up saying you want to meet them but don't show up (obviously) and waste their time, it's a good way to fuck with foids.
I just messaged them all now, let the trolling commence.

It's probably something like this...

"Hey hey sexyman! I'll cook you breakfast in the morning!!!"

&

"Hello manly man! How about I cook you a nice dinner?"

&

"Wow! I'll bring you beer and Sammy's rn!"

One of them responded back to something saying dawg what and I replied saying pawg what since she was a white girl showing her arse off. She unmatched instantly lmao.

It's probably something like this...

"Hey hey sexyman! I'll cook you breakfast in the morning!!!"

&

"Hello manly man! How about I cook you a nice dinner?"

&

"Wow! I'll bring you beer and Sammy's rn!"
One of the girls literally just responded with “hey handsome”

I used to Chadfish on Tinder and then redpill my matches on 9/11.

Yeah, ofc. Like a pajeeta! Lol.

tell her you need a titty footrub and a beer!
I’m gonna try and ask her to show me a place in Melbourne then not show up. Dumb butch has it coming.

I’m gonna try and ask her to show me a place in Melbourne then not show up. Dumb butch has it coming.
Farther! Meet me at that big red rock thing in the middle of nowhere!

Or somewhere that has an online cam you can watch...

I’m never trying it. I would feel more of a loser than I already feel.

I’m never trying it. I would feel more of a loser than I already feel.
14 matches in 12 hours on tinder. Most people get 1 in a week. Yeah it’s pretty tough ngl.

You are right about what the highest possibility is. There are some chads who get partners that are closer to a five than a ten it’s rare so most of the time the chads are the ones that are going to get with the tens. due to the high standards of foids these days the fives think they have a chance with the chads some foids will even go on about how the guy they want is not good enough for them unless they’re a six foot tall Chad with good income

wtf is "bawk bawk" for conversation starter

I knew it would be bad seeing that I’ve known looks = everything for two decades now, but it never gets old. Almost 50 likes on bumble and it’s been up for 15 hours. 10 on tinder in about 6 hours. I could literally write that I kill animals in my spare time and I doubt they read it lol they just Insta-swipe.

My new idol on here is that guy always posting chadfishing content. I’m Aussie just like him, so I hope I’m as good as him at fishing foids. I attached a pic of the chad I used.

Since I’m not gay I’m not paying for unlimited swipes, but I matched with 5 so far out of the 25 swipes you get as a person who doesn’t pay. 20% match rate and I doubt all 25 have looked at their bumbles today otherwise it would be like 10 out of 25.

how are you able to chadfish on bumble? what location are you using?

whenever I try to do it bumble instantly asks me for verification (on profile creation basically) and I cant circumvent it

Kek fat foids. Just be Chad to get landwhales with 700 tons of makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back