Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t care about age, foids should just be looks matched!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I really couldn’t care about age of a girlfriend as long as she’s look matched or if I find her attractive (this sounds fair to me since foids have way bigger standards than my socially retarded ass & looks match is very fair since it means she’s on the same looks as ya) so even 25, 29, 30, 35 or 40 would be alright for me since I just want a foid to love me.

Last edited:
I’m before muh volcel but not like even 70 year olds would want my socially retarded ass anyhow.

Chasing your looks match was pre-2010.

Now all I see is good looking men walking around with ugly women.

Yeah, women constantly write that incels could easily get girlfriends, but incels only want hot white women.

That is so incredibly wrong, as the term "looksmatch" was created to point out that most men cannot get with such a person.

I also see handsome men with ugly women. I wonder if the men are just settling in a relationship, or if they matched on Tinder and he just thought, "Why not? Maybe I can get some action tonight." And she is delusional enough to think he is attracted to her.

Enjoy Chad’s leftovers

I really couldn’t care about age of a girlfriend as long as she’s look matched or if I find her attractive (this sounds fair to me since foids have way bigger standards than my socially retarded ass & looks match is very fair since it means she’s on the same looks as ya) so even 25, 29, 30, 35 or 40 would be alright for me since I just want a foid to love me.
I back this opinion

Chasing your looks match was pre-2010.

Now all I see is good looking men walking around with ugly women.
unfortunate how shitty things are today

That's very fanciful. 6 years ago, I tried hitting on a short, fat mid-30's roastie single mother with 3 kids. I was in my prime, making good money, and was even willing to be a stepfather to her kids (yes, it was cucked, but I was still somewhat bluepilled and desperate), and I still got brutally rejected. The rate of hoeflation has soared through the roof since then, and will only continue on that trend.

Last edited:
Virgin foid that is younger than me or nothing

16-24 for me. Older than that and the estrogen has gone down and you're basically fucking a boy.

(Note that in more than a third of US states, the AoC is 16)

16-24 for me. Older than that and the estrogen has gone down and you're basically fucking a boy.

(Note that in more than a third of US states, the AoC is 16)
I would go higher than 24, maybe up to 36, some foids still look alright in higher ages.