Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys have convinced me to go for a curry girl (or maybe black)

L

legitcel

Banned
-
There are a lot of curries where I live and I see many with ugly or short white guys. I know lots of curries prefer anything white so I'm going to run JBW. I saw it as a cope before but I have no standards anymore.

Blacks typically have lower standards from my observation, so go for it bud

Blacks typically have lower standards from my observation, so go for it bud
This, this 6ft gymrone is fucking the girl in my avi(if he isn't already he def will)
It pisses me off she's exactly what I like, but ofc Tyrone lowers his standards for easy fuck

Personally I don't find darskins attractive but I like lightskins idk why that is, but my avi is the girl I got cucked by from Tyrone

It's hard out here for a cumskin

how does having a 4.5 dick feel? its smaller than a coke can, pahahahaa!

how does having a 4.5 dick feel? its smaller than a coke can, pahahahaa!
Dude not cool don't make fun of incels for having small dicks. ur just like the bullies

Dude not cool don't make fun of incels for having small dicks. ur just like the bullies

its just a joke, you can make fun of me for looking like an orc/ogre for having a fucked up bite as much as u like, if it offends people ill stop, was only joking

This, this 6ft gymrone is fucking the girl in my avi(if he isn't already he def will)
It pisses me off she's exactly what I like, but ofc Tyrone lowers his standards for easy fuck

Yeah. Black Guys Love Chubby Women, So I Can See Why He Lower His Standards. Unfortunately, All this DO Is Make It Harder On Incels

Personally I don't find darskins attractive but I like lightskins idk why that is, but my avi is the girl I got cucked by from Tyrone

Out Of Curiosity May I Ask Why Dark skin Is Less Attractive to you. Is it Because It Looks Dirty?

We can't have high standards

You lucky bastard I wish I was White.

ur not vocel if u dont bang curry chicks