Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys and IT have Caused me More Suffering than All My Bullies Combiend

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I unironically am hurt more by the posters here saying "your threads suck, you're not an intellectual" and IT mocking me than I do about the Chads who mocked and beat me up. It hurts more knowing that I'm not even seen here, yet im still mocked, at least in person i can say "ok they see im ugly makes sense im bullied", it cuts closer to my inner core when it comes to this forum so please keep that in mind.

Also I'm drunk right now so keep in mind.

youre the most pretentious faggot here, cant go 10 minutes without mentioning how rich or intelligent you are. you think people want to hear that 24/7

I unironically am hurt more by the posters here saying "your threads suck, you're not an intellectual" and IT mocking me than I do about the Chads who mocked and beat me up. It hurts more knowing that I'm not even seen here, yet im still mocked, at least in person i can say "ok they see im ugly makes sense im bullied", it cuts closer to my inner core when it comes to this forum so please keep that in mind.

Turn off the computer.

your threads suck, you're not an intellectual

repeat it with me everyone

OP your threads suck, you're not an intellectual

I appreciate your contributions here brocel, even if we don’t always agree. :)

Stop lying. You and all of us like the drama. Plus you love the dopamine rush from the notifications.

Move to neets.net they’re friendly

i usually dont read long posts so I dont know if your threads are good

but every time I mock some gray or I poke some fun at @Aspergcel and give him some giga shit advice I do it not in malice

especially with frequent posters, I just like to poke some fun at them

i usually dont read long posts so I dont know if your threads are good

but every time I mock some gray or I poke some fun at @Aspergcel and give him some giga shit advice I do it not in malice

especially with frequent posters, I just like to poke some fun at them

I expect that others are the same

Maybe show you’re an intellectual rather than telling everyone

What have we become

youre the most pretentious faggot here, cant go 10 minutes without mentioning how rich or intelligent you are. you think people want to hear that 24/7

You reap what you sow

Then fuck off loser

Attachments

• 1689966109561.png
    1689966109561.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 15
He lacks self awareness.

You re a spoiled kid with money, the ban you got is a blessing, you should go out and live your life instead of wasting your time here.
he should swallow a shotgun instead tbh

Dude you consider yourself an intellectual and you told me you have it worse than someone with cancer or diabetes.

You re a spoiled kid with money, the ban you got is a blessing, you should go out and live your life instead of wasting your time here.
Jfl if you believe his tales

Thats even worse whats the gain from larping all these stories everyday
His threads, no matter how dumb, have insane reply ratios, his dopamine receptors are fried at this point

Oh, he's banned? Good riddance. One less Low IQ poster here.

You brought this on yourself.

Stop being such a sensitive gayboi, nigga.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back