Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You goys are great

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Sometimes or more lately i'm completely giving up on life, i'm 26 year old khhv permaturbovirgin with autism and schizophrenia, i remember all painfull
mean smiles from others, all rejections of foids who don't even know that some funny autist like me still exist, but here i can forget about my painfull existence, you guys are funny as hell ( only sometimes ), glad that found this forum and i'm part of it of this nigger mental asylum

@Rapist
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@LeFrenchCel
@PixyBLACKED
@KING NOTHING
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@GeckoBus
@Copexodius Maximus
@PersonalityChad
@Ika-Sama
@Chudpreet
@ReconElement

Same. Glad I found this place. Helps ease the loneliness and is a good venting hole

Same here. I feel absolute despair when I'm in public and on normie social media platforms, but I don't feel that way when I'm on here.

Same. Glad I found this place. Helps ease the loneliness and is a good venting hole
Indeed

@KillNiggers

Most normalfags would ridicule me on sight

Sometimes or more lately i'm completely giving up on life, i'm 26 year old khhv permaturbovirgin with autism and schizophrenia, i remember all painfull
mean smiles from others, all rejections of foids who don't even know that some funny autist like me still exist, but here i can forget about my painfull existence, you guys are funny as hell ( only sometimes ), glad that found this forum and i'm part of it of this nigger mental asylum

@Rapist
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@LeFrenchCel
@PixyBLACKED
@KING NOTHING
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@GeckoBus
@Copexodius Maximus
@PersonalityChad
@Ika-Sama
@Chudpreet
@ReconElement
aww thanks boyo. You too :owo:

Same here. I feel absolute despair when I'm in public and on normie social media platforms, but I don't feel that way when I'm on here.
Same, lately i feel awful around normies especially toilets and even more young ( teenage or high schoolers ) men

even the most insufferable retard I hate and disagree with in this forum is still 500x better than the average normie

glad that found this forum and i'm part of it of this nigger mental asylum

Welcome to the support group.

goy even doe i've ascended from goyimdom and steal shekels from the local homeless guy outside the synagogue

Thank you so much broski :owo:

it just began for goycels

Welcome to the support group.
Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag

Submit to your jewish overlords. Consume more anti-depressants.

I've been called to Paris by his Red Eminence, the Cardinal Richeliu then I realised it's not 1624 but 2024

Thanks for tagging me friendcel I like chatting with you too :feelsokman:

Duzo tutaj polakow jest

Who knows how fucked we would be if we stayed all alone rotting in our bedrooms and not talking to anyone
Love you brocels (no homo)

26 year old khhv permaturbovirgin with autism and schizophrenia, i remember all painfull
mean smiles from others, all rejections of foids who don't even know that some funny autist like me still exist,
To koniec.

True, this place is pretty comfy minus the jeets

Thanks man, same to you :feelsYall:
even the most insufferable retard I hate and disagree with in this forum is still 500x better than the average normie

26 to 30 was brutal for me, maybe it's a sort of transition to adulthood then it got better so dont rope boyos

@Rapist
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@LeFrenchCel
@PixyBLACKED
@KING NOTHING
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D
@GeckoBus
@Copexodius Maximus
@PersonalityChad
@Ika-Sama
@Chudpreet
@ReconElement
Same bro, made some very good friends, thank you guys. :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

@VideoGameCoper
@La Grande Infamie
@Chudpreet
@DarkStar
@Blackboy.Belgrade

Also, apologies for not responding earlier

But thanks man, this means a lot to me & I hope all is well on your end.

Same bro, made some very good friends, thank you guys. :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

@VideoGameCoper
@La Grande Infamie
@Chudpreet
@DarkStar
@Blackboy.Belgrade
Super based. Feels good to make friends