Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why cels who obssess over white women/noodles need to put down black, brown women/white women ?

I don't care the skin color. She could be vampire pale or charcoal dark south Sudanese foid, I just want to feel wanted and fuck beef flaps.

I don't care the skin color. She could be vampire pale or charcoal dark south Sudanese foid, I just want to feel wanted and fuck beef flaps.
tbh skin color is least important

i know i might be obssesed with phenos but it all matters is body type, facial structure, height etc not really skin color

Dunno what's more to ask i realized that people in general prefer their own race ( you can cope more JBW theorists ) really but it's mostly a incels actualy more often obsses over foreign foids. Likely due to constant rejections form their own ethnicity.

But here's a thing...i encountered two types of cels who obsses over either white women or noodles and constantly belittle foids of other races here or even places like 4chan ?

''Sheebooons are all ugly bro !''

View attachment 1220418View attachment 1220419

would :ahegao:

''All white women are troons''

Despite that in asian media characters have sometimes white phenotypes or at least mixed ones ( Alpinized Danubian Nordid or mixed some mixed )

View attachment 1220422View attachment 1220424View attachment 1220425

I think they cope with fact that they can't find women from their own ethnicity, kinda brutal tbh
I'm a slavcel but at least don't cope in such way tbh
There are certain users here which fits both categories ( you suspect which ones )

brochans

@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@DarkStar
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@KillNiggers
@niggers
Because they are racist

btw thanks @zerozerozero for new cutie :feelsahh:

i know i might be obssesed with phenos but it all matters is body type, facial structure, height etc not really skin color
As long as they are not super masculine like large shoulders massive jaw, big brow ridge that overshadows other feminine features then I'll likely be attracted to them. Height doesn't bother me either.

Anime girls are bettER

Do you think that if arab world and indian would get rich and export their media their smv would drastically increase ?
Arabs yes,indians no. Since indians just look like uglier arabs, If they even do look arab to begin with

In general i find their phenotypes to be attractive bigger eyes for example

eZPmD8RHwQKrx4_NN0W58CvHj16d0CKQa5qvvbmiEC5WK9Q9GnSzLPzQeQxY4Gj8xpVE7KmuIPmvj4P1F9ineNU
JJkkw7gVeDXMd320HG172__dvqzPL3gVyJtaqHbj_jzHddVVObgGjhTkP_J-PZUmt4cK7TXMhQNwTNSL6Q
images

And compared to sinids who often have small eyes and do lot of plastic surgery to enlarge their eyes

Also last one has some pseudo caucasoid features ( longer face, slimmer nose, bigger eyes )
Yeah,alot of Asians I've seen say they find the bigger eyes of SEAs to be one of their few good characteristics. I've seen interviews of Japanese women saying how they like Vietnamese men because they have bigger eyes.

Also, the last one has caucasoid features for the same reason the Ainu has caucasoid features. It's just convergent evolution

View attachment 1220451View attachment 1220452View attachment 1220453View attachment 1220454

we arrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrookk diffferent lll-lll-ight ?

east rrrrrasian wominz most bruttiful rrrrrrrrrriight...

@Sloth22
@Ron.Belgrade

@Made in Heaven
@comradespiderman29
I was arguing yesterday with some German ESL white supremacist who honest to God tried to convince me that asians are superior to arabs JFL. The jew brainrot is too real when it comes to anti arab sentiment

Screenshot 20240729 010829 TikTok
Screenshot 20240729 010822 TikTok
Screenshot 20240726 233113 TikTok
Screenshot 20240718 232117 TikTok
Screenshot 20240715 042129 TikTok
Screenshot 20240714 231532 TikTok

Skin color does matter , just not as much as bones

Who gives a fuck?

I mostly like white foids and maybe some Asian foids and white passing Latinas.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not brainwashed, more of just observing a thing called "reality," which her weight should have kept her grounded to.
Agreed, she's cute as fuck.
Dunno what's more to ask i realized that people in general prefer their own race ( you can cope more JBW theorists )
:yes: :bigbrain:

Humans just naturally are more comfortable around those who are their race, studies support this:

really but it's mostly a incels actualy more often obsses over foreign foids. Likely due to constant rejections from their own ethnicity.
Tbh, it's also probably to try & get others worked up by lusting over them.

cherry picked example
most sheboon and pajeeta are ugly as sin

one of the most hideous foids i ever saw in my 30+ yrs of life was a pajeeta?? coincidence i think not

Negresses are low-IQ, impuslive and rampantly promiscuous. If you want a stable marriage, you shouldn't waste your time on then. Hispanics are way better, but still not good. Noodles are the best, even tho lookswise unattractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back