Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You Got Your Waifu but What is Your One Exception?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
You found an old bottle in your grandpa's closet and a genie gave you your looksmatched eternal waifu.

What do you tell the genie is unacceptable?

I'd get a waifu waifu and Asians love to smoke cigarretes. But cigarretes are very bad for the skin and looking young. So I would tell the genie she is never allowed to smoke since she'll be my waifu forever and she needs to maintain her youth.

I also hate the smell of cigarette smoke. Asian women are the most feminine so seeing some western cancer stick dangling off her lips kills the whole image.

What do you tell the genie?

* don't waste the genie's time by saying she'll never cuck you or something like that, it's part of the eternal deal already. Think of something original.

Take away her ability to shit without harming her tbhtbh

i would tell the genie for her not to overeat or do drugs so she wont look like a whale

Take away her ability to shit without harming her tbhtbh

I'd rather take away her ability to fart instead unless that's already part of it.

Japanese women are the most hygienic in the world so I wouldn't be concerned at all diving head first into her butt.

Make her have macromastia

No contact with other men unless absolutely necessary

Make her have macromastia

Sticc > Thicc

This is your eternal waifu remember? Those breasts are going to sag really bad in only a few years.

Sticc > Thicc

This is your eternal waifu remember? Those breasts are going to sag really bad in only a few years.
Shes thin, but just has huge ever growing tits.

No contact with other men unless absolutely necessary

0mod3x8jyodz.png

You've angered the genie. She'd never cuck you so making her have autistic social skills won't make any difference.

He said if that's what you want he can give you a sex robot instead.

Eternal youth

0mod3x8jyodz.png

You've angered the genie. She'd never cuck you so making her have autistic social skills won't make any difference.

He said if that's what you want he can give you a sex robot instead.
I'm sorry genie I completely understand that my waifu would remain loyal to me, I do not wish for a sex robot. I would instead want my waifu to never age and she retain her youthful beauty for the entirety of her life.

I'm sorry genie I completely understand that my waifu would remain loyal to me, I do not wish for a sex robot. I would instead want my waifu to never age and she retain her youthful beauty for the entirety of her life.

latest

The genie is pleased but says for everyone to start thinking of things like the OP did that are more realistic because these eternal youth wishes bore him.

feel like I'm making a @nausea post :feelskek:

She likes anime. Good anime.

This feels like cheating but she cant be sub 10/10

This feels like cheating but she cant be sub 10/10

More of a loophole than cheating.

The genie is disappointed though. He thought you would ask for a cosplay master that would happily (and convincingly) dress up as whoever you wanted.

Bored

More of a loophole than cheating.

The genie is disappointed though. He thought you would ask for a cosplay master that would happily (and convincingly) dress up as whoever you wanted.

View attachment 44015

I was thinking about asking for a real life version of her but there are just too many unknown variables if I do that

I was also thinking about asking for a blonde gf who would be into cosplay but that might be 2 things, so I thinking wishing for a 10/10 was the best option

Still if shes asexual or something...there are just too many "gotcha" factors

I was thinking about asking for a real life version of her but there are just too many unknown variables if I do that

I was also thinking about asking for a blonde gf who would be into cosplay but that might be 2 things, so I thinking wishing for a 10/10 was the best option

Still if shes asexual or something...there are just too many "gotcha" factors

Naw eternal implies she'd be into you forever. There's no catch with this genie.

Happy6

* and considering I chose a waifu waifu you're allowed a preference in addition to your wish

Not to be materialistic and to put family before personal career.

To be my wife, she wouldn't drink or smoke anyway.

Make her a sentient AI. Not human or a robot for that matter.

If that's not an option then I'd just ask that she would want to do a suicide pact with me. Not just be willing to, but actually want it.

If that's not an option then I'd just ask that she would want to do a suicide pact with me. Not just be willing to, but actually want it.

You don't even have to wish for that. She is your eternal waifu as part of the deal for this life and the next.

Though I doubt she would want it as the genie made her to want to stay with you for your whole mortal life and she would feel shortchanged.

* Nice cortanamaxx

>finally gets a girlfriend
>suicide pact

e1TLG4q.gif

Just make her love you forever or something so you wont be incel anymore

It would be unacceptable for her to cum without my permission. Like she couldn’t even make herself cum without my help.

Also, I’d like her to be an amazing chef who cooks for me and makes baked goods in the morning.

>finally gets a girlfriend
>suicide pact

e1TLG4q.gif

Just make her love you forever or something so you wont be incel anymore

>I want a girl who loves me
>I want to die
>I hate the idea of dying alone
>A romantic double suicide is my greatest dream

Basically it would solve all of my problems forever.

>I want a girl who loves me
>I want to die
>I hate the idea of dying alone
>A romantic double suicide is my greatest dream

Basically it would solve all of my problems forever.

But you would have sex with her first though right? I feel like if I ever get a gf she would make life worth it and I wouldnt wanna die

But you would have sex with her first though right?

No.

I feel like if I ever get a gf she would make life worth it and I wouldnt wanna die

I used to feel the same way. Now I realize I'd feel good for a week max until I'd go back to being completely miserable because I'd still be a ugly low IQ piece of shit. We all have to go at some point anyway. Why not die on a high note? Why should i wait until I'm 70 and my brain barely functions and I can't even use the bathroom on my own?

I used to feel the same way. Now I realize I'd feel good for a week max until I'd go back to being completely miserable because I'd still be a ugly low IQ piece of shit. We all have to go at some point anyway. Why not die on a high note? Why should i wait until I'm 70 and my brain barely functions and I can't even use the bathroom on my own?

You need some kids to carry on your legacy.

Even if it's something as simple as to spread the blackpill.

That's what makes being elderly worth it. To see your ambition realized in your kids.

That's why I will have my waifu beat the hell out of our hapa kids so they do well in school and get into STEM. I want them to do the kind of jobs and have the kind of skills I never had.

You need some kids to carry on your legacy.

I don't want to spread my genes. In fact I'm strongly against it. I also don't care about what happens after i die. My desires are all vain and shallow.