Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You gaymers are fucking pathetic

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I fucking laugh at you fucking gaymers. You think it is a good idea to work for free. GTA is basicly you driving around doing errands. But unlike Uber drivers or couriers, you don't get paid. Just fucking lol at working for free. The only gaymers doing it right are sluts who get donations by streaming, or professional gamers. I hope you lose all your saves! Not that it would matter. You play the same fucking games, starting over from scratch. But you never finish them, am I right? Or perhaps you like some online multiplayer such as Forthshit, where you cooperate with Chadlite and Becky half your age? I hope you get banned from the servers!

Fucking pathetic. And I am saying this as a 30 year old virgin. At least escape in to something where you do not have to perform a task. Such as watching a movie or reading a book.

This is hilarious.

I fucking laugh at you fucking gaymers. You think it is a good idea to work for free. GTA is basicly you driving around doing errands. But unlike Uber drivers or couriers, you don't get paid. Just fucking lol at working for free. The only gaymers doing it right are sluts who get donations by streaming, or professional gamers. I hope you lose all your saves! Not that it would matter. You play the same fucking games, starting over from scratch. But you never finish them, am I right? Or perhaps you like some online multiplayer such as Forthshit, where you cooperate with Chadlite and Becky half your age? I hope you get banned from the servers!

Fucking pathetic. And I am saying this as a 30 year old virgin. At least escape in to something where you do not have to perform a task. Such as watching a movie or reading a book.
ngl this tbh

Fucking hell there has been some good shitposts recently. :lul::lul::lul:
Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa by orcaizeral d4j8clf

if it aint total war its for little kids

Cucknite is pretty sad, both in graphics, the oh-so-diverse characters and gameplay, which is very based on luck because there are always a million spots from where someone can snipe you

I wondered how people who played that game looked like IRL until I realized a lot of my class plays it

Cucknite is pretty sad, both in graphics, the oh-so-diverse characters and gameplay, which is very based on luck because there are always a million spots from where someone can snipe you

I wondered how people who played that game looked like IRL until I realized a lot of my class plays it
that is why the game is so popular, it is a casual game. Too many times it depends on rng to let you hit the person and rng that you get good guns in the chess you first open. Then there is the luck that you don't die to some random shit or the storm fucking you over by throwing itself on the other side from you. Also the endless camping that is always going on with the fucking one tap shotgun. All in all I hate the game lol.

GTA Online is cash grabbing trash.

im going to stream to statusmaxx

some games should pay you for playing them

I thought this was real for a few seconds.

I thought this was real for a few seconds.

I'm not trolling, I am being serious. Honestly. Also, I was worried about some sort of backlash about me being normie. Since normies like going outside while Incels like staying indoors and play vidya or something.

It's called a hobby, not everything in life is for profit/utility...
You know who's whole life revolves around productivity? Slaves, slaves work all day...
You want to shame people for not being slaves?

I'm not trolling, I am being serious. Honestly. Also, I was worried about some sort of backlash about me being normie. Since normies like going outside while Incels like staying indoors and play vidya or something.

But reading and and watching a movie is also working for free since you are doing an unpaid task.The difference is if you enjoy it. I just thought you were trolling because of having black ops 2 in your title, I know it's after the person, but it gave me the impression.

I get more entertainment out of vidya than movies and books. Why do you view games as free work? You must be playing the wrong games.

yep

gaming ia patethic activity unless you are injured and cannot go outside to run, ride a skateboard or just ER in general

Tfw I like gaming and reading books. :feelzez:

Because gta 5 Is the only game in existence

"Gaming is for losers and cucks! Posting on incel forums is a way more legitimate way to pass time."
-high IQ posters :feelstastyman:

"Gaming is for losers and cucks! Posting on incel forums is a way more legitimate way to pass time."
-high IQ posters :feelstastyman:

It is a platform for exchange of ideas. Expand our shared consciousness. Getting out of our self confining paradigms.

Just become a human machine

It's called a hobby, not everything in life is for profit/utility...
You know who's whole life revolves around productivity? Slaves, slaves work all day...
You want to shame people for not being slaves?
I'm at the point where cleaning and doing work around the house is enjoyable. How over is it?
some games should pay you for playing them
lol I agree tbh.

Just play games while you listen to stuff. It's what I do all the time, or else I feel like I'm wasting too much time.

Since I study languages I listen to stuff in those languages mostly while playing. I haven't played online games for a good while though, I mostly play SFA3, Touhou, Pokémon and shit like that.

Gaming is escapism for losers who can't get laid, lmao.

Wait

Just play games while you listen to stuff. It's what I do all the time, or else I feel like I'm wasting too much time.

Since I study languages I listen to stuff in those languages mostly while playing. I haven't played online games for a good while though, I mostly play SFA3, Touhou, Pokémon and shit like that.
You can't do that with most single player games though, unless you're one of those dips who skips cutscenes.

You can't do that with most single player games though, unless you're one of those dips who skips cutscenes.
I like playing some games that are not very compatible with that like counter strike, but I've decided to stop playing them in favor of the ones compatible with that.

I like playing some games that are not very compatible with that like counter strike, but I've decided to stop playing them in favor of the ones compatible with that.
I don't play online games. They make me sweat like I'm in a sauna.

I don't play online games. They make me sweat like I'm in a sauna.
I mostly dislike them as well. The only online games I ever enjoyed were CS, Ragnarok Online and pokémon battle simulators like Showdown, Pokémon Online and the ancient Pokémon Netbattle.

When you read a book or watch a movie you're essentially gawking at people who live more interesting lives than you. That's kind of cucky tbh ngl tbh

I mostly dislike them as well. The only online games I ever enjoyed were CS, Ragnarok Online and pokémon battle simulators like Showdown, Pokémon Online and the ancient Pokémon Netbattle.
I just played call of duty like a normalshit. I'm absolutely terrible at anything else. Anyway your other avatar mogs the current one.

Puzzle games can be fun tbh I love doing digital and irl puzzles. I don't know if that makes me an autist but I don't care puzzles are fun, fight me.

I'm what you incels call a "Chad" I love playing vidya while Tyrone defiles my wife.
images

When you read a book or watch a movie you're essentially gawking at people who live more interesting lives than you. That's kind of cucky tbh ngl tbh

No. You are there experiencing it with them. Your mind blend with theirs. You feel what they feel

I just played call of duty like a normalshit. I'm absolutely terrible at anything else.
I hate it that you get all fucked up and with blood in the screen when you're low on health. I like CS better, I want to be able to swim backwards holding a 10kg machine gun even at 1 hp :lul:

Anyway your other avatar mogs the current one.
Do you think so? Why? I think Asuka is more attractive than Philipp Mainländer :feelsokman:

You already had better avatars also.