Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You gaymers are fucking pathetic

You already had better avatars also.
Like what?
1520196820675.jpg
The other one is worse for me. He looked like Bernie from sesame street.

Like what?

The other one is worse for me. He looked like Bernie from sesame street.
I can't remember all of them since you change them so often but there was a gloomy looking character that fitted well with the fact you postmog everyone here hard.

Puzzle games can be fun tbh I love doing digital and irl puzzles. I don't know if that makes me an autist but I don't care puzzles are fun, fight me.
Do math instead?

I can't remember all of them since you change them so often but there was a gloomy looking character that fitted well with the fact you postmog everyone here hard.
Osmund Saddler portrait 2 1

This one?

Math is boring. I do enough math at work I don't need to do anymore on my free time. Puzzles > Math for fun

Well, I hope you lose a piece of your puzzle.

No. You are there experiencing it with them. Your mind blend with theirs. You feel what they feel
Just like a cuck is "experiencing" sex with his wife.

All you're doing is watching/reading like a passive observer. The medium tricks you into thinking you're experiencing along with the characters but you're really not.

Just like a cuck is "experiencing" sex with his wife.

All you're doing is watching/reading like a passive observer. The medium tricks you into thinking you're experiencing along with the characters but you're really not.
lol I was going to say this

Gonna start charging $20 for every shit I take, $5/hr for dreaming, and 50c for every word I write on this site. Hurry up and start paying me or I'm leaving

High IQ post tbh

No. It was the one you had by the time I made my account here, I'm almost sure.
Can you describe it some more? I forgot what I had as an avi at that time.

Best game Ive played in fucking about 5 years, is a way out

Can you describe it some more? I forgot what I had as an avi at that time.
Hm... it was an anime character with some dark lighting, I don't remember much more either.

Whenever I have a depressed avatar I feel like I can only post depressed and serious shit. It's weird.
I remember your posts being a bit more depressed then actually.

Marianas Trench IQ post. the main difference is that its fun.

It's OVER for gaymercels

Fortnight is garbage but mobas are patrician as fuck

Millions of pathetic men will be glued to this game.

I have to do something other than masturbate.

Gaming used to be a big cope, but now it feels like a chore to play some of the games.

gta is only good for going ER

nerding is a reaction to incel situation

Gaming is not a fun cope for any adult

Sometimes, when I am really bored I try gaming. Then I see how pointless it is and stop gaming. It usually lasts 15 minutes or so.

Sometimes, when I am really bored I try gaming. Then I see how pointless it is and stop gaming. It usually lasts 15 minutes or so.
Yeah i installed gta 5...took about 45 min on pc...drove around for 5 minutes. Got depressed quit and uninstalled :lul::lul::lul: