Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Either Pump & Dump Or Get Buxxed & Cucked

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
As an average or below average looking male in this era, these are pretty much your only choices, there are exceptions but very few monogamous relationships today are actually stable and without infidelity, don't be fooled by the facade of all these social media posts by normies, if you listen in on the conversations of your normie co-workers and/or associates you'll realize how it actually is today, they are laughably making posts online of them and their significant other smiling together but in the back they are being cheated on and talking about cheating on her or suspecting being cheated on, there's a lot of drama involved in a modern relationship because women control the dynamics and conditions of romantic relationships, and women love drama as they see it as "exciting", the more stable your relationship actually is the more likely you as a man will be dumped and/or cheated on

This reminds me of Briffault's law - “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place”

Since men gave women rights and the ability to choose, they have manipulated social dynamics to what it is today, chaos

The only true way a man can maintain his dignity and sanity in the modern dating era, is to not seriously take part, as in not try to form any meaningful relationship, if you are lucky enough to get a woman interested in you, don't even give a hint of commitment, because it will ironically make her become more disinterested, you have to play all these stupid fucking mind games, its best to just pump for as long as you can and dump, because if you don't, and you just "JesterMaxx" to keep her interested to hold onto her, even if you one day get married, chances are she will cheat on you anyways because she isn't really attracted to you, you will get used for your resources and/or cheated on (Buxxed & Cucked)

Last edited:
What if you're like my father? My moms income has been 5x my dads income for decades ever since she entered the workforce after having kids. What are the odds of this even happening? Does it still make you a betabux cuck? From observations (outside of my parents marriage) I notice the vast majority of women will not be with a man who earns less than them, so I think my parents marriage is unique in that regard.

I also find women who earn a lot of money more attractive, this has probably everything to do with the "frame" I was given from my parents marriage. It would be pretty amazing to have a GF or wife that tons of money, the fact she would be with me while income-mogging me, it would show that she actually does love me, not for reasons related to evolutionary psychology (such as wanting a provider or chad). It would be like my parents marriage, unique.

Last edited:
As an average or below average looking male in this era, these are pretty much your only choices, there are exceptions but very few monogamous relationships today are actually stable and without infidelity, don't be fooled by the facade of all these social media posts by normies, if you listen in on the conversations of your normie co-workers and/or associates you'll realize how it actually is today, they are laughably making posts online of them and their significant other smiling together but in the back they are being cheated on and talking about cheating on her or suspecting being cheated on, there's a lot of drama involved in a modern relationship because women control the dynamics and conditions of romantic relationships, and women love drama as they see it as "exciting", the more stable your relationship actually is the more likely you as a man will be dumped and/or cheated on

This reminds me of Briffault's law - “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place”

Since men gave women rights and the ability to choose, they have manipulated social dynamics to what it is today, chaos

The only true way a man can maintain his dignity and sanity in the modern dating era, is to not seriously take part, as in not try to form any meaningful relationship, if you are lucky enough to get a woman interested in you, don't even give a hint of commitment, because it will ironically make her become more disinterested, you have to play all these stupid fucking mind games, its best to just pump for as long as you can and dump, because if you don't, and you just "JesterMaxx" to keep her interested to hold onto her, even if you one day get married, chances are she will cheat on you anyways because she isn't really attracted to you, you will get used for your resources and cheated on (Buxxed & Cucked)

High IQ post

Commitment was the greatest lie ever told.

JFL even Chads get cucked these days.

Lol at wanting a serious relationship in 2019.

I used to dislike you because of your race-baiting threads but I really like the recent ones you've made.
What if you're like my father? My moms income has been 5x my dads income for decades ever since she entered the workforce after having kids. What are the odds of this even happening? Does it still make you a betabux cuck? From observations (outside of my parents marriage) I notice the vast majority of women will not be with a man who earns less than them, so I think my parents marriage is unique in that regard.
She grew up in a different generation and most likely had a less feminist-centered upbringing than foids today. My father also got very lucky in a way and would have been an incel if he was born in this era, times used to be different for men.

I also find women who earn a lot of money more attractive, this has probably everything to do with the "frame" I was given from my parents marriage. It would be pretty amazing to have a GF or wife that tons of money, the fact she would be with me while income-mogging me, it would show that she actually does love me, not for reasons related to evolutionary psychology (such as wanting a provider or chad). It would be like my parents marriage, unique.

If youre white the above doesnt apply

Major fucking cope

An exceptional scenario, but only Chads will have the privilege of being taken care of like a housepet by a foid.

Major fucking cope

An exceptional scenario, but only Chads will have the privilege of being taken care of like a housepet by a foid.

35+ years of my parents marriage is cope? I honestly haven't seen any Chads be taken care of housepets by a foid. My dad is nowhere near a Chad. He is a socially awkward low IQ low tier normie whose been carried in life by my mom.

You know what in-fact, every single Chad I've seen in marriage, has also been a provider. I've never witnessed a Chad in a relationship where they're income mogged by their girlfriend/wife. Jeremy Meeks dating a billionaire is probably the only one I've seen in-fact, and even then, he was a Chad providing for a family before that.

Huge cuck like your dad

35+ years of my parents marriage is cope? I honestly haven't seen any Chads be taken care of housepets by a foid. My dad is nowhere near a Chad. He is a socially awkward low IQ low tier normie whose been carried in life by my mom.

You know what in-fact, every single Chad I've seen in marriage, has also been a provider. I've never witnessed a Chad in a relationship where they're income mogged by their girlfriend/wife. Jeremy Meeks dating a billionaire is probably the only one I've seen in-fact, and even then, he was a Chad providing for a family before that.

No, you thinking and hoping that you will get the same thing is Cope.

Huge cuck like your dad

How does having a woman that earns more than you make you a cuck? Unless you're earning a very high income you're not going to be able to afford to be married and have kids with just you working, so you'd either be betabuxxing a stressful high end up job, or youre in some average job, where your wife has to work, but its not a stressful job for her, so she has plenty of time to fuck around at work.

If your wife is in a stressful high paid job, she wont have time to cuck you, she'll be too busy working every minute of the day while bringing home a huge income.

My mother earn more than my father as well.

AF0EB3E9 59A1 49D0 AF12 88497495D8C0

My mother earn more than my father as well.

TBH its probably not helped the incel situation. Especially in a world where (despite all social changes) you're still expected to provide as a man. Not having that "frame" growing up probably doesn't help the situation. Going into the world and noticing that most women are provided for by their husband, it was kind of a shock to me, after having experienced decades of my mom being the breadwinner.

I felt kind of betrayed by my parents, in such a way of like.....why didn't you tell me your marriage was unique in this regard? Why didn't you brainwash me and tell me I had to strive to gather resources? Why didn't you warn me that men are "expected" to provide?

I guess its a double-edged sword, in 1 way they cursed me to be shocked by reality, but in another way because they didn't brainwash me to strive for joining the labor camp of betabuxxing, that I'll never find myself in that situation, even if I gained the capability to do such.

Last edited:

Maybe your mom have affairs with coworkers ,who knows. And sorry for say this srs.

How does having a woman that earns more than you make you a cuck?

I wouldn't say it makes you a cuck, but I'd say it makes it more likely for you to be cucked, men trade their resources with women for companionship and sex, if a woman has more resources than you, then she has no need for you, which means she more likely to trade up, a man serves no purpose in a relationships if he can't provide for the female, modern society has replace men, women no longer need a single man, because the collective male populace fulfills the necessary roles, the government is every woman's "side man"

Its a very foolish and even dangerous position to put yourself as a man, you will be the submissive, the dependent, by default you will be less attractive

If your wife is in a stressful high paid job, she wont have time to cuck you, she'll be too busy working every minute of the day while bringing home a huge income.

You can't really believe such a cope right, a quickie with workplace Chad in the copy room takes but 15 minutes, and she'll have all the excuses already prepped in her mind, all the hamster rationalizations queued up to push herself into doing it

"You've been so distant these days" (I don't need to initiate intimacy, that's your job, you're the man, I'm too tired to try, the least your broke ass could do is put in some more effort)

"I really needed this, the stress of work is getting to me, its not my fault"

Etc, etc, having their holes filled by attractive men is the one thing all women can make time for, are you fucking kidding, there are women that have left their children alone locked up in hot cars for their "dick appointment" as they so jokingly call it these days. Women will always squeeze in time to fuck attractive men, it superceeds all things for them

Maybe your mom have affairs with coworkers ,who knows. And sorry for say this srs.

@VirginAutistManlet
Exactly this, I think you are being a bit naive, that becomes even more apparent when we read what I quoted and responded to above - "If your wife is in a stressful high paid job, she wont have time to cuck you, she'll be too busy working every minute of the day while bringing home a huge income."

Its probably just what you tell yourself so you don't even have to contemplate your mom cucking your dad, but its always a possibility, don't be surprised if you one day find out you aren't even your fathers son, I myself have already mentally prepared myself for such a thing, though its unlikely in my case, I still suspect it

Last edited:

I doubt that, only because shes had a loving relationship with my dad and theyre always doing things together all the time.

She makes fun of her co-workers all the time, they're all SEAmaxxing corporates, literally all of them are either married to an Asian, or they're sugar-daddy maxxing for SEA women. There are no Chads where she works, I don't even think thats possible in her field.
Its probably just what you tell yourself so you don't even have to contemplate your mom cucking your dad, but its always a possibility, don't be surprised if you one day find out you aren't even your fathers son, I myself have already mentally prepared myself for such a thing, though its unlikely in my case, I still suspect it

Nah man, my dad just lucked out hard with his situation.

Last edited:
Either I get completely taken advantage of or ldar. Not much of a difference tbh.

The only true way a man can maintain his dignity and sanity in the modern dating era, is to not seriously take part, as in not try to form any meaningful relationship, if you are lucky enough to get a woman interested in you, don't even give a hint of commitment, because it will ironically make her become more disinterested, you have to play all these stupid fucking mind games, its best to just pump for as long as you can and dump, because if you don't, and you just "JesterMaxx" to keep her interested to hold onto her, even if you one day get married, chances are she will cheat on you anyways because she isn't really attracted to you, you will get used for your resources and/or cheated on (Buxxed & Cucked)

Dude i admire your observation's tbh why can't we have more high iq poster's on this site instead of reminder you'll never have this bring up belle delphine every fucking day it pisses me of and nothing new of interest to add i atleast try i'm not perfect and i'm certainly not high iq but i don't need to be to have idea's

Dude i admire your observation's tbh why can't we have more high iq poster's on this site instead of reminder you'll never have this bring up belle delphine every fucking day it pisses me of and nothing new of interest to add i atleast try i'm not perfect and i'm certainly not high iq but i don't need to be to have idea's

Dude I swear the majority of this site are larps and trolls, and there are just a few users who are literally "carrying" the forum, and if they left most users would leave too, very few people post anything of interest, its always some - "Look at what Chad is doing today while you rot" or giving attention to some whore who a lot of us aren't even aware exists.

Dude I swear the majority of this site are larps and trolls, and there are just a few users who are literally "carrying" the forum, and if they left most users would leave too, very few people post anything of interest, its always some - "Look at what Chad is doing today while you rot" or giving attention to some whore who a lot of us aren't even aware exists.

TBH and when you offer option's for most people they say didn't read and shit like their is nothing of value here tbh

TBH and when you offer option's for most people they say didn't read and shit like their is nothing of value here tbh

Something that I sadly realized the more time I spent here, which is why I plan on creating my own forum at some point, I want a forum full of interesting posters, dudes will get permabanned for making too man "Chad Life" threads, if all you do is talk about how great Chad's life is and shitty yours is, and you aren't actually discussing anything in detail, you're going to get banned

Something that I sadly realized the more time I spent here, which is why I plan on creating my own forum at some point, I want a forum full of interesting posters, dudes will get permabanned for making too man "Chad Life" threads, if all you do is talk about how great Chad's life is and shitty yours is, and you aren't actually discussing anything in detail, you're going to get banned

Pls do i like the idea high iq poster's need to be around cause i'm conspiratorial and you need more than 1 person to piece all pieces together

You are right br0.

But not everyone is as smart as you.

Thanks for all your great posts!