Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You either betabux a foid or become an incel

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
Betabux is the true real blackpill. Why would you stop all of your ancestor gene by refusing to betabux a foid?

Its betabuxxking or incel

\\ ezio 6

Betabuxxing isn’t an option when we already know the outcome (divorce)

Who gives a fuck about bloodline. Also you don’t do your bloodline a favor if you breed incel-genes. Your kids will most likely be even uglier than you

Also:
Betabuxxing isn’t an option when we already know the outcome (divorce)

Who gives a fuck about bloodline. Also you don’t do your bloodline a favor if you breed incel-genes. Your kids will most likely be even uglier than you

Also:
Not if you betabuxx a retired only fans 60 year old ex-stacy granny

Fakecel if you even have the option to betabux

As if I didn't try already...
And failed...
I need more buxx!

"Keep grinding, keep hustling..."

200.gif

But yeah, it's the only choice we have really. Jestermaxx + Betabuxx to ascend.

"I love him he always makes me laugh!" :foidSoy:

"My hubby's always bringing me gifts he's the best!" :foidSoy:

I'd do that over living alone until I die. Too depressing. At least I'll have someone to hug and kiss and vehemently make love to. Even if she's only with me for the money. My subconscious can't register that, so my body will stay vigorous.

200.gif

I'd do that over living alone until I die. Too depressing. At least I'll have someone to hug and kiss and vehemently make love to. Even if she's only with me for the money. My subconscious can't register that, so my body will stay vigorous.
ignored

Also:
Based

This isn't the airport, no need to announce your departure ;)

Also, I'm simply a passionate writer, it's part of what I do for work, I'm a copywriter. At first I typed "and fuck" but then I changed it to that because it sounded better and was more harmonious. Idgaf if I get hate for not being a total man-child loser and being proud about it, I'm keeping it real till the day I die.

200.gif

Based and reality pilled

Betabuxx is a relic of the mid-20th century. In the 21st century it's only viable with extreme wealth, and even then divorce is inevitable.

Betabuxx is a relic of the mid-20th century. In the 21st century it's only viable with extreme wealth, and even then divorce is inevitable.
I didnt say marriage , just betabuxx for sex and when the bit(h dump you, find another wh0r3 to betabuxx

I guess there is no girlfriend for my face.

Betabux is the true real blackpill. Why would you stop all of your ancestor gene by refusing to betabux a foid?

Its betabuxxking or incel

\\ ezio 6
Facts