Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You don’t want Tyrone’s baby anymore?

T

Twinkcel

Commander
★★★★
Just drop it off at the nearest fire station
75FAE718 B4E9 4E5D BD79 E2B53062378E

A “safe haven baby box” facility allowing parents to anonymously “drop-off” unwanted new born babies has been introduced in Indiana. The box is accessed from the exterior of the Woodburn Volunteer Fire Department building by the parent and is padded with climate control inside.

Inb4 a baby dies while in that thing.
Also wtf is going in with this world, they are treating babies like a book that gets returned to the library box.

it ended when we gave foids rights

WTF IS THIS SHIT

I REPEAT,
WHAT.THE.FUCK
IS THIS SHIT

Also wtf is going in with this world, they are treating babies like a book that gets returned to the library box.
This is common all over the world. There is an alarm to alert the facility and usually within 15 minutes the baby is retrieved. It us climate controlled and usually an inside camera to monitor the baby.
It is sad we live in a world like this, but it is better than the alternative.

Now foids can have all the accidental babies they want without consequences.

At first I read that as "India", and it made sense. BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY IN AMERICA?!

There's gonna be a lot of black babies getting thrown in the trash

What if a kidnapper waits in the bushes for foids to drop their babies in there then he rushes over to open the box and steal them?

Im in a fucking rage. The best fact is if you against that you are a mysogonist!
At first I read that as "India", and it made sense. BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY IN AMERICA?!
Why would it make sense in India? Every bad come from the west specially US. In India you will probably have 8 kids but none of them will end in a box.

Im in a fucking rage. The best fact is if you against that you are a mysogonist!

Why would it make sense in India? Every bad come from the west specially US. In India you will probably have 8 kids but none of them will end in a box.
Because they throw unwanted kids in a ditch. I thought this was maybe some humanitarian aid to a poor shithole like that.

They should be ground up and used as fertilizer IMO

In my country this is pretty common. Of course as a discreet solution to slutty daughters and wifes.
The firemen would recive the baby no questions asked. The mother would only had to face the person reciving the baby. Obviously this is not public or popular. Thats how my aunti got 2 babies. She asked the firemen to call her whenever a child was dropped. And she got to keep her husband for a few years more pretending she gave birth, since my uncle lived in America and would only visit her a few times per year

Open a book in front of it and it'll go blind