Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don't need to go to the gym, just do cardio instead

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Literally everyone and their mom and dog is going to the gym nowadays. It's boring, overdone and a subhuman with muscles looks as retarded as one without them. Just go running, cycling to keep in shape. It feels better too since you get fresh oxygen by being outside. Not to insult incels trying to improve but seeing subhumans and manlets out there gymcelling like NPCs is just cringe.

Last edited:
Cardio is exercise for women though ngl

Yup, the studies already show women are more interested in what can't be changed (face, height, frame). Just don't be a fat fuck.

Or you can do something like swimming or rock climbing which gets your muscular as well but gymcelling is so cringe man

Not many people are motivated enough to get decent results from the gym, they go for a while and quit. The average man in the west is skinny/skinnyfat/fat. A good physique is rare outside of the gym.

Not many people are motivated enough to get decent results from the gym, they go for a while and quit. The average man in the west is skinny/skinnyfat/fat. A good physique is rare outside of the gym.

Fresh oxygen? Oy vey are you saying all these good goys in their masks are suffocating themselves? How dare you oppose the Science™

Even in the gym it’s rare. A lot of the bigger guys that look jacked have like 15-20%+ body fat which just makes them fat in my book :feelskek: .I don’t really see anyone that has decent or ok muscle mass and is lean.

Imagine thinking physical exercise can change your subhuman facial bones

Even in the gym it’s rare. A lot of the bigger guys that look jacked have like 15-20%+ body fat which just makes them fat in my book :feelskek: .I don’t really see anyone that has decent to ok muscle mass and is lean.
I prefer the 15% bodyfat look personally. I guess I live in a country where you don't have your t-shirt off most of the time so i'd rather look bigger in a shirt.

I prefer the 15% bodyfat look personally. I guess I live in a country where you don't have your t-shirt off most of the time so i'd rather look bigger in a shirt.
I just feel fat and I get a lot covering my lower abs. It makes me rage how foids can get completely flat stomachs so easily even at higher body fat percentages. It goes to their ass and tits first :feelsUgh:.

cardio require serious diet plan.

Since im eatmaxxing for bulking i dont give a shit to cardio :feelshaha:

Literally everyone and their mom and dog is going to the gym nowadays. It's boring, overdone and a subhuman with muscles looks as retarded as one without them.
Literally everybody is using Internet nowadays and message boards therefore it's boring, overdone and retarded.
Not to insult incels trying to improve but seeing subhumans and manlets out there gymcelling like NPCs is just cringe.
Not to insult incels, but I'll insult incels, lol.
I don't think so tbh. I think cardio is underrated by men.
5 months of consistent weight lifting gave me much better results in slimming down than 7 years of cardio. Also raised my metabolism so I could still stick to big portions and lose fat.

Cardio is fine in a form of an occasional bike ride or 30 minute walk. Otherwise you need to devote much more time as opposed to weight lifting and the results aren't even that good. Of course, combining cardio with weight lifting routine is the best option, but OP is a close minded faggot.

Imagine thinking physical exercise can change your subhuman facial bones
No gym for your face as they say.

i2MO8Vx.png

Yes..."cardio".

Nostalgia:

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 14 45 13

Literally everybody is using Internet nowadays and message boards therefore it's boring, overdone and retarded.

Not to insult incels, but I'll insult incels, lol.

5 months of consistent weight lifting gave me much better results in slimming down than 7 years of cardio. Also raised my metabolism so I could still stick to big portions and lose fat.

Cardio is fine in a form of an occasional bike ride or 30 minute walk. Otherwise you need to devote much more time as opposed to weight lifting and the results aren't even that good. Of course, combining cardio with weight lifting routine is the best option, but OP is a close minded faggot.
No you’rea faggot who’s triggered by truth

yeah cardio is way better muscles dont look good on incels

No you get your meds you schizo fuck , you’re gonna get fucked triggered faggot
Looks like only you get triggered all the times at what I post. And your name is literally "mentally lost" :lul: Either kill yourself or go to the asylum, bitch.

Looks like only you get triggered all the times at what I post. And your name is literally "mentally lost" :lul: Either kill yourself or go to the asylum, bitch.
Because your posts are idiotic sperging, don’tfucking touch my name selbthass or whatever the fuck that is , you’re gonna die,kill yourself and end your pathetic life , no one would even care if you offed yourself

Because your posts are idiotic sperging, don’tfucking touch my name selbthass or whatever the fuck that is , you’re gonna die,kill yourself and end your pathetic life , no one would even care if you offed yourself
"U-uh ohh, d-don't touch my name!!!!" I don't even want to call you a faggot and retard anymore, because you're obviously mentally challenged. Get help, touch grass, lmfao.

"U-uh ohh, d-don't touch my name!!!!" I don't even want to call you a faggot and retard anymore, because you're obviously mentally challenged. Get help, touch grass, lmfao.
You’re the one who’s mentally undeveloped ,fuckkng soy Moron

It's good to train muscles to be stronger when you need to fight someone.

I like going to gym because nobody cares about who i am and how is my life. At the gym, everyone is there for the same purpose, to get a shape. Yep, there are some idiots that spend their time trying to get foids attention there, but majority are focused on working out.
I tend to do the weight exercise and cardio after that, 5 times week. I spend approximately 500 calories in 2 hours of exercise. I 'm losing weight!

Of course, combining cardio with weight lifting routine is the best option
100% Agreed, from my own experience. Cardio works much better when you do weight lifting. It's completely possible to loose fat and gain muscles at the same time.

Last edited:
I sometimes run when mental pain is too strong

True. Unless you live in California or something muscled guys are ultra rare.