Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You dont need much to get a GF dude! You just need to mog 80% of the world male population physically wise, thats it, get over it you manchild

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
85d887nwo6c21

World wide average male height: 5'7

Not sure if larping troll or foids actually can be so retarded

its not confidence its looks, telling an ugly guy to just be confident is like putting sugar on shit and call it pancake, simpy useless

with looks comes status and with that maybe money
money alone just will let you ´be a betabux, well just do short term relationshit anyways
whats the cunt in your profile pic, and sexy gif you have there

World wide average male height: 5'7
bluepilled, jfl at thinking that the jim the average white young male is 5'7" with all the hgh poured in our foods nowadays; jim the average white young male is easily 5'10" if not 11"

I have no doubt it is real. Women have absolutely NO IDEA how high their standards are. To them Chad is normal average because any men other than chad are automatically made invisible by their brain. They do not even realize that men other than Chad even exist. So they think they have reasonable requirements.

Prime example why the no women allowed rule is good and should never be removed or changed.

I have no doubt it is real. Women have absolutely NO IDEA how high their standards are. To them Chad is normal average because any men other than chad are automatically made invisible by their brain. They do not even realize that men other than Chad even exist. So they think they have reasonable requirements.
High IQ

See, even she says you have to be good looking.

bluepilled, jfl at thinking that the jim the average white young male is 5'7" with all the hgh poured in our foods nowadays; jim the average white young male is easily 5'10" if not 11"
More like 6ft where I live.

Seems like an obvious bait thread but it's true that's how woman look at it. What board is that from? Last time I checked out 4chan there were no incel threads anywhere. It was all normie shit.

its not confidence its looks, telling an ugly guy to just be confident is like putting sugar on shit and call it pancake, simpy useless

with looks comes status and with that maybe money
money alone just will let you ´be a betabux, well just do short term relationshit anyways

whats the cunt in your profile pic, and sexy gif you have there

Having GG is not worth the effort now

This reminds me why I am glad that no females are allowed here.

Women should be banned from internet

Is this 4chan /r9k/? If it is then that's fucked. I know that place has fallen from it's former glory. But I didn't know that it's fallen this far.

I hope that "femanon" gets her pussy set on fire and bleeds to death.

“take literally reasonably good care of yourself”

“““LITERALLY”””

Holy fuck what is it with retarded normies and foids and that word? They clearly have no fucking idea what it means or when to use it or why to use it, and instead just throw it in to a sentence whenever they feel like it.

Also, JFL, all you need to do is be taller than 70% of the male population.

THAT’S ALL YOU NEED TO DO BRO. ITS SO EASY. JUST DO THAT. WHY DON’T YOU JUST GROW AN EXTRA 5 INCHES?? CAN’T HUMANS JUST SPONTANEOUSLY GROW TALLER WITH MENTAL WILLPOWER ALONE??

I genuinely hope that cunt gets a painful brain tumour and dies in agony.

Last edited:
"Omg just be Chad it's so easy teehee"

H

HGH in foods? You mean soy and poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back