Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You Don't Know What Penile Shortening Feels Like

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Because of shit surgery I experienced it. My congenital curve was fixed but it got shortened 0,5 inches. Now I am a 6 inch dicklet. 2 months of nofap was not painful but shortening is. I regret going on a surgery. This surgery is stupid because I'm a perma virgin.

Why did you pay to have your dick shortened?

Why did you pay to have your dick shortened?
Doctor said I'll feel pain in sex and this should be necessary for future. I tried to convince my parents that I'll be perma virgin but they didn't listen to me.

Doctor said I'll feel pain in sex and this should be necessary for future. I tried to convince my parents that I'll be perma virgin but they didn't listen to me.
(((Doctor)))

Now I am a 6 inch dicklet
nice humble brag, faggot. very disrespectful against users who really have small dicks

Brutal . Ironically penis extenders can actually reduce the curvature at least if it’s caused by scar tissue while increasing your length too

nice humble brag, faggot. very disrespectful against users who really have small dicks
Foids view dicks micro if its smaller than 7 inches. Take the dickpill. Tell me why I am khhv if I have big dick.

why do incels keep getting painful procedures on their genitals

Truecel trait: you don't need any surgery to know what it feels like to be a dicklet

Truecel trait
tbh

i have some phimosis but i don't care, today's whores are so loose it probably doesn't matter at all

somehow I responded to the wrong post smh

Wtf, dickmoggers.is @Incelius Savage

Now I am a 6 inch dicklet.

6 inches is above average. Either you are a troll or you are just really dumb (I suspect the former)