Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don’t have to be a Chad to get a GF.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am tired of seeing so much fucking sub 8 coping, the average man is not an incel and doesn’t struggle to get a single foid to have sex with him, all you need as at least an average face, be NT, and be taller than the foid to at least get a girlfriend.

So many failed normies trying to gaslight me into believing I suffer the same as 5’10 average normie because only good looking, 6’0+ men get sex, muh sub 8 theory.

Last edited:
Dude. If you're sub8, anything is still possible. You just have to take that first step.

Sub-8 cope is used mostly by sub-4’s on this forum so they can cope about their own appearance and thinking it isn’t dogshit.

If that’s true then why haven’t all incels here ascended? (Most have went to school and have average faces)

Could they be shy?

This doesn’t apply to me though

If that’s true then why haven’t all incels here ascended? (Most have went to school and have average faces)

Could they be shy?

This doesn’t apply to me though
Bro, just look at the number of discord fakecels that are exposed as being sexhavers.

Bro, just look at the number of discord fakecels that are exposed as being sexhavers.
Yeah they should be hanged. If we only had actual truecels then it’d just be me and like 6 other people

I fully agree.

I'll never breed

I am the only truecel here
@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage

I am tired of seeing so much fucking sub 8 coping, the average man is not an incel and doesn’t struggle to get a single foid to have sex with him, all you need as at least an average face, be NT, and be taller than the foid to at least get a girlfriend.

So many failed normies trying to gaslight me into believing I suffer the same as 5’10 average normie because only good looking, 6’0+ men get sex, muh sub 8 theory.
Yes, bro.

Only 35% of 18-30 american males are virgins.

Another 35% got lucky a couple times but haven't seen any action for a several months now.

As long as you're in the top 30% of looks, money, status, NT-ness, height, etc. you're good to go.

Hypergamy is not that bad, bro. Foids don't have a menu of Chads to chose from in her smartphones, bro.