Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't even have to be extremely ugly to be an incel

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I dont know why many of us think you have to be extremely deformed to be an incel. That's not true because women scanner detects even the lowest of flaws in men. Men who look completely "normal" to the eyes of society can become incels in a heartbeat just by having some minor anomalies. For example, having a slightly bigger nose, or protruded lips or a little bug eyes, some acne, being a couple of inches shorter, slightly receded jaw, being skinny or having a little bit of overweight. All of those factors are absolute deal breakers to foids. Even the ugliest of girls wants absolute perfection in men, a 10/10 Chad or no deal.

Inb4 I'm 6/10 but inkel

i am 7.9999, guess i am inel
Sub8 nigga no way in hell you can ascend with that missing percentage. Oh, and don't forget, chad just lays on his ass and does nothing so why you should we do more? surgery is cope btw it ain't gonna make you ascend

Elliot Rodger is proof enough tbh.

i'd take anything that's not a landwhale but that's too much to ask for

doesnt matter, im 3/10 anyways

Sub-8 theory is legit.

I mean, you sure can ascend as a sub-8, but you have to compensate with something, and not everyone can or know how.

Sub8 nigga no way in hell you can ascend with that missing percentage. Oh, and don't forget, chad just lays on his ass and does nothing so why you should we do more? surgery is cope btw it ain't gonna make you ascend
Surgery is not cope, many examples on looksmax to prove otherwise. Obviously you cannot go from 5’6 2/10 curry to 9/10 chad. But that doesnt mean its cope

none I would assume
Europe and the United States are crossed off my list. Some Reddit users tested a dating profile with the blackopscel photo, got several matches in Africa JFL.

80/20 is the truest thing ever

Surgery is not cope, many examples on looksmax to prove otherwise. Obviously you cannot go from 5’6 2/10 curry to 9/10 chad. But that doesnt mean its cope
Stop spending so much time on looksmax and your PSL delusions. An excellent foundation is needed for surgeries to work, ironically with a very good foundation, no need for surgeries, just some effort.

Europe and the United States are crossed off my list. Some Reddit users tested a dating profile with the blackopscel photo, got several matches in Africa JFL.
Africa and SEA are good.

Also, Eastern Europe is good if you're a Whitecel who is germanic, nordic, or anglo-saxon

Also Curries can do well in Poland @pp183

Ya back in the late 90's you had to be in the bottom 2 or 3% of white men(or be of rice or curry) to be incel. I was in that bottom 2 or 3% of white men. I saw low, low tier normies who eventually got girlfriends back then, although they had to work way harder than other guys obviously they still made it.

I was just circlejerking but I agree, it's just that certain users here like Colvin like to deny the usefulness of surgery to sink themselves more into submission which it's just dumb.

Africa and SEA are good.

Also, Eastern Europe is good if you're a Whitecel who is germanic, nordic, or anglo-saxon

Also Curries can do well in Poland @pp183
Countries like Bolivia and Peru must also be under consideration. I saw an old thread on Reddit of a whitecel that was successful there.

Countries like Bolivia and Peru must also be under consideration. I saw an old thread on Reddit of a whitecel that was successful there.
true tbh

what ethnicity are you btw?

I was just circlejerking but I agree, it's just that certain users here like Colvin like to deny the usefulness of surgery to sink themselves more into submission which it's just dumb.
delusional teracope

true tbh

what ethnicity are you btw?
I am Latino, but I can pass for white.
I have already mentioned it. It is not related, but do you know which state in the United States has a good percentage of Latinos?

I am Latino, but I can pass for white.
I have already mentioned it. It is not related, but do you know which state in the United States has a good percentage of Latinos?
texas, california, florida, and arizona I'm pretty sure

Another thread made by an average man LARPing as ugly. Fakecels ruin everything.

In 2020 its Chad only to grantee you'll be successful with foids tbh

UK, hypergamy is pretty bad there
In my school, litterally not one single person outside of the popular group (chad n Stacy group) was in a relationship. And there were barely any relationships within that group.

In my school, litterally not one single person outside of the popular group (chad n Stacy group) was in a relationship. And there were barely any relationships within that group.
jesus

Potent neckfuel for sub 2/10-cels. Take it easy out there boyos.

I would consider myself just a little below average but foids have consistently treated me badly.