Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion you choose to have sex with a non-virgin foid: you are hole-brothers with someone: would you rather it be Chad or a fellow incel?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I feel like I would rather be simultaneous hole-brothers with an incel than to be consecutive hole-brothers with chad TBH.

Spitroasting a foid would be degen if I had to look at Chad but I feel like I would not be filled with hatred if I caught a bro in my proximal vision as we nutted inside her, no homo.
High5

fellow incel clearly

Incel obviously.
My reasoning is due to I can at least have a fighting chance that the Incel is worse off than me and my dick is bigger or I mog him by some amount. A good enough amount that the slut that is fucking us will want to keep fucking me more thus I have more times to squirt inside her disgusting holes.

If I'm competing against a Chad he wins every god damn time and he may even cuck me. Chances are I'll get to fuck her for like 10 seconds before Chad rolls her over and proceeds to pound her for an hour straight which leaves me either trying to fuck Chad in his asshole or use my hand in the corner.

Consecutive Eskimo brothers with Chad. It means I was worth a Chad.

what's a hole brother ?
it means you've had your dick in the same foid

or maybe hole-specific, if you pooper a foid after a guy nuts in her vagoo I don't nkow if that explicitly makes you hole brothers, I feel like no.

Having sex with a non-virgin is gay

so, one and done and hope she bears at least one child?
But it's your dick in her pussy so it's not gay.
With your logic, immediately after putting in your dick in, you'd be gay

But it's your dick in her pussy so it's not gay.
With your logic, immediately after putting in your dick in, you'd be gay
That's not my logic, it's a simple fact she stops being a virgin after you fuck her once.

So instead of "fucking non-virgins is gay" it should be "fucking girls who have been fucked by other men is gay"

I would say it ties into the squeamishness we have about using a pre-used fleshlight/onahole.

That said: when I sit on a toilet-seat my ass-flesh is touching something another man's ass-flesh probably touched mere hours ago.

Somehow I get over that so I try to think of it that way that perhaps I should try to be a bit less squeamish about what my cock-flesh touches.

I mean obviously this is an area where literal toilets are much cleaner and easier-to-clean than foids because you can usually just look at a toilet seat to see if there's shit or piss or pubic hair on it, but it's harder to know if a vagina is clean because it's not in clear sight and has a bunch of ridges and folds inside to hide microscopic bateria and cum.

Plus obviously our penis-hole is a mucous membrane where germs can enter more readily than your glue-skin unless you have an open wound back there or something.

That's what I meant to say
There's a % gayness to it since there are perhaps some leftover male cells in the vagoo but the hallway is still mostly female... mostly..

Chad hasn’t really done me much wrong in my life so I can’t hate him but that said I’d probably rather share such an experience with a fellow incel/wizard since we would know how truly lucky we both were to ascend whereas to a Chad it would be just another: “Whoa! cool beans/good shit we got laid bro!!” High five? Kind of moment that the Chad has experienced countless times before and will experience again.

For our kind such a moment would be more special and cherished.

I’d probably rather share such an experience with a fellow incel/wizard since we would know how truly lucky we both were to ascend
I want to share a thumbs-up handshake with an incel while simultaneously nutting into a qt we're spitroasting TBH

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

But only if we both resolve to build massive forearms/biceps and make a loud clap and shout "you son of a bitch!"

Maybe to make it less homo we should have additional guys though

sfvpx1i92sh31.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back