Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "yOu cArE aBoUt wHaT pEePle ThInK oF YoU??

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Ever notice how the same faggots that act surprised that you're upset because of what someone said about you spend their whole lives jumping through hoops to suck up to bitches, bosses, family members, ect?

It is impossible to not care about other peoples opinions about you. Humans are social creatoures. We will always be impacted by others opinios especially negative ones.

It is impossible to not care about other peoples opinions about you. Humans are social creatoures. We will always be impacted by others opinios especially negative ones.

I feel like killing people just for thinking that I'm a simp (having an online relationship or ugly gf), or thinking of me as mentally retarded. I wonder why normies especially those hyper NT faggots think even someone that's "retarded" would still be able to have a gf.