Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You can't lose as a Stacy

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
I went to middle school with Stacy who was never really interested in studying and only partied, drank alcohol, and did drugs. Today I've looked at her Ig, and she has like 40k followers and over 120k on Tik Tok. She got famous in a few months.

@turbocuckcel_7000 @To koniec

The entire world exists just to provide pleasure and positive experiences for you when you're a Stacy or a Chad. Seriously, if I were a bit more fatalistic and schizo than I already am, I'd even speculate that stuff like this proves the simulation hypothesis or some other kind of intelligent design:feelsjuice:, since in a randomly created world not controlled by a higher force or adhering to any script imposed on it, you'd still expect there to be a lot of model-tier people with shit lives just due to the randomness of such an existence:bigbrain:, yet, that honestly doesn't seem to be the case. The lives of the genetically gifted are so easy, effortless and pleasurable, it's honestly unfathomable:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelscry:.

The entire world exists just to provide pleasure and positive experiences for you when you're a Stacy or a Chad. Seriously, if I were a bit more fatalistic and schizo than I already am, I'd even speculate that stuff like this proves the simulation hypothesis or some other kind of intelligent design:feelsjuice:, since in a randomly created world not controlled by a higher force or adhering to any script imposed on it, you'd still expect there to be a lot of model-tier people with shit lives just due to the randomness of such an existence:bigbrain:, yet, that honestly doesn't seem to be the case. The lives of the genetically gifted are so easy, effortless and pleasurable, it's honestly unfathomable:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelscry:.
It's crazy how predetermined our lives are

I went to middle school with Stacy who was never really interested in studying and only partied, drank alcohol, and did drugs. Today I've looked at her Ig, and she has like 40k followers and over 120k on Tik Tok. She got famous in a few months.

Go euphorically rejoice, mang

@
turbocuckcel_7000
@turbocuckcel_7000 @
To koniec
@To koniec

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

not surprising tbh

if you want a funny anecdote, in middle school we had some stacies that had awful behavior and made jokes about shitting and jacking off roaches all day, then they grew up to make short films about victorian era and nobles and casting themselves as aristocratic ladies

Women don't even need looks, but it helps get more followers. Men need it all!