Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't incel if you are aryan

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Ethinc sluts, curries, black chicks, they all crave white genetics. They all bow before the superior white male and finger themselves to Trump. Italian, Muslim, AfroAemerican, Indian and Mediaterranean girls are all cryptonazis and they want to have blonde babies with blue eyes. They desire a white cock in their ehtnic pussy in order to ensure an arayn offsping.

Nerdic incels should focus on this type of girls. Forget aryan princesses, they all lusrt over BBC. Go after curries, muslims, jewish, italian, spanish sluts. They desperately want to make their lineage aryan and they will ride you incel dick to achieve it.

Last edited:
Thank god I am a slavic subhuman then.

just be rainbow theory

jbw copes.

Know two tall white blonde with blue eyes guys who are incel as fuck

This is complete rubbish.

It's not about having Aryan colouring, it's about having Aryan bone structure. Having the same hair, skin and eyes as Der Deutsche Student is not enough, the face is also required.

1. I'm a manlet
2. This is doesn't apply to my situation / country
3. I believe being white gives you a significant advantage in places like Thailand or the Philippines.

It can happen if you're a supreme aspie who never leaves the house.

Artistic depiction of me:
Blazko

Another ethnic coper.