Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are an incel you must support Israel

How about NO? Jews created incels through feminism. Every jew deserves a spear that will come at them at rapid speed (in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 DX)
Yes, but my point is hurting or negating a normie having a valid point, so why I have to support a stablished world view who cares more for hypocrite terrorists who are miles away from me only to get a mini valudation from some normalfag who laughs, buliies, and despise me whatever I do , I think? .. So no thanks if the actual normand view were in favor jews I will side with sandniggers but in this case is the countrary. Anywsys they are pampered at lest here in europe so in my book they are in the toilet normie gang so no thanks you can foil all those dead fggots up on your ass:feelsYall:

If every jew magically disappeared it wouldn't make once bit of difference, as all the goyim that would replace them believe the same things.
In truth, most of you cherish the same causes, ideologies, mindsets.
You are moderns all.

Textbook reductio ad absurdum.
Bla,bla,bla, you don't get the purpose of the post. If you are incel you don't have to side with normie common opinions because you are outside of society.

Incels are despised by everyone including their family members but Jews can be successful and respected amongst their own people.

If every jew magically disappeared it wouldn't make once bit of difference, as all the goyim that would replace them believe the same things.
In truth, most of you cherish the same causes, ideologies, mindsets.
You are moderns all.
Everybody knows they control everything but normans are fucking hypocrites, they can destroy a countryman negating sex,work,respect,etc. But they are "concern" about what happens km away with ppl who are at the same level of supremasism as jews... So normans are fucking hypocrites with xenophilia but endohate with a short, ugly face man like me... So everybody can package those Km away shitskins UP ON THEIR RESPECTIVE ASSES!!! :society: :society: :society: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Incels are despised by everyone including their family members but Jews can be successful and respected amongst their own people.
I don't know if an ugly jew can be respected by them,I doubt it. Everybody disresoects an ugly man but I never have an interaction with any jew of my life, only with countryppl so my hate is canalized in countryppl because all the disrespect, unempathy, etc. Is directly from "fellow" citizens, so fuck up their workd view and opinions.:feelsclown:

I had my right wing era but for what? No pussy, no frends, no money, so why I have to support the hypocrital norman actual view? Fuck everybody but specially the normie view.
This means you weren't even a true right winger to begin with if your only purpose was to get something in return.

This means you weren't even a true right winger to begin with if your only purpose was to get something in return.
Haha you are a cuck then. If you want to save your country and in return the very same ppl of your country despise you, why you still be in that movement? You are coping with patriotism.
See the ruskies and hohols and see how they are dying for their countries while their respective toilets fuck brownie and black men and show it in social media. Also even patriotic toilets are fucking with shitskins. As I say above, ppl trait better a shitskin than a fellow incel countryman.

- doesnt have media support

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Funny GIF
stoned puppet GIF

Fuck pamperedstine!!! :society: :society: :society: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

In reddit everybody support pamperedstine. Im siding with Israel in this issue.
Yeah, but for other reasons, ever considered that?

I support them because Israel is the empire of evil & also tons of my tax dollars go to financing the war.

Yeah, but for other reasons, ever considered that?

I support them because Israel is the empire of evil & also tons of my tax dollars go to financing the war.
United States is the evil empire by excellence. How many wars USA has made it ? Also USA and don't forget about England destroyed europe and this last one is under their control? You anglos are full of shit, always naming the jew but even if Israel doen't exist your country is the one killing ppl around the world, alongside making sanctions to all the countries while destroying their economies.

An actual proof is thanks to the sanctions of usa to china, china is now banning Spanish pork, so... I think usa is the head of the snake not the other way around...

Haha you are a cuck then. If you want to save your country and in return the very same ppl of your country despise you, why you still be in that movement? You are coping with patriotism.
See the ruskies and hohols and see how they are dying for their countries while their respective toilets fuck brownie and black men and show it in social media. Also even patriotic toilets are fucking with shitskins. As I say above, ppl trait better a shitskin than a fellow incel countryman.
Sounds that you are the one who's copping ultra hard and being a cuck brother, and by that i actually truly mean it. I am 61236% confident you are a victim of Zionist mind control. I assume you are an American, so no wonder - you niggers are quite literally a puppets of Israel.

Even though i'm already anti-social, never had GF despite being almost 27, no friends at all and can't blend with the normie NT scum that i hate so much because they are absolute animal level subhumans, at least i am going to fulfill my purpose in life, fight and die for my country like a MAN, just like all the heroes who sacrafised themselves in the past for the comfort i currently have. If it weren't for them, i wouldn't have the current luxury of myself smoking, drinking, being free, eating sweets. and staying behind a screen like i am right now.

Sounds that you are the one who's copping ultra hard and being a cuck brother, and by that i actually truly mean it. I am 61236% confident you are a victim of Zionist mind control. I assume you are an American, so no wonder - you niggers are quite literally a puppets of Israel.

Even though i'm already anti-social, never had GF despite being almost 27, no friends at all and can't blend with the normie NT scum that i hate so much because they are absolute animal level subhumans, at least i am going to fulfill my purpose in life, fight and die for my country like a MAN, just like all the heroes who sacrafised themselves in the past for the comfort i currently have. If it weren't for them, i wouldn't have the current luxury of myself smoking, drinking, being free, eating sweets. and staying behind a screen like i am right now.
Lol sir you sound like one of those military men who want to draft poor men to die for the shallow things you write in the last sentence.

Even being part Jewish myself I don't support either side. It's just a random war 11.000km from here, it's not like my support would change anything.

Lol sir you sound like one of those military men who want to draft poor men to die for the shallow things you write in the last sentence.
When i die, i'd much rather choose dying as SOMEONE rather than dying alone until i rot as this sad, lonely and misunderstood by soYciety Aspie incel that i am. I literally got nothing to lose.

When i die, i'd much rather choose dying as SOMEONE rather than dying alone until i rot as this sad, lonely and misunderstood by soYciety Aspie incel that i am. I literally got nothing to lose.
Yes man, do the military to surreptitiously commit suicide and be a hero fighting wars for rich people who do not go to the battlefield.

Retarded, thread with blatant misinformation.
  • There's a reason they are persecuted. They are a hostile people that create a parasitic society inside a healthy one. Even Israel couldn't survive without other countries dumping money, so much money, on them;
  • They are successful because they monopolize and practice nepotism among themselves. A j00 won't put a non-j00 is a position of power;
  • They created social, political and cultural problems to subjugate the host nation;
  • They control media, ffs.
Don't compare us with them.

See? We have(the few incels here) more in common with jews than with other social group.
What do you mean by "the few incels here?"

Apart from that I think you're right, but there's a lot of antisemitism on this board and I can't even tell if it's LARPing of if some of the users actually believe what they say about the Jews being at fault for feminism and unleashing hypergamy

Horrible take for a 2019cel.

No, we must let them clear each other out, as they lie on our promised land of Incrael

Yes, I lean more towards pro israel in this conflict, only because the pro-palestine leftists are TOO fucking annoying.

I only support the total destruction of the world:reeeeee:

What do you mean by "the few incels here?"

Apart from that I think you're right, but there's a lot of antisemitism on this board and I can't even tell if it's LARPing of if some of the users actually believe what they say about the Jews being at fault for feminism and unleashing hypergamy
Because all months ppl here discover two or three fakecels. A lot of infiltrators.

The antisemitism must be from ppl from 4chan/pol and come here to rant about that.

Yes, I lean more towards pro israel in this conflict, only because the pro-palestine leftists are TOO fucking annoying.
Leftits hate the west traditions, christianity, even their own european roots and race so thats why they are obsessed with them I guess.