Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't even LDAR in this society.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Adult life as an incel is a series of paying bills, sifting through jargon, and doing maintenance.

It's tax season again, so I get to fill out some faggoty forms with a bunch of tedious tax lingo. No, I don't have form 9888-8998-ABC. Oh, and what was my health insurance this year again? Who do I call to get whatever form I need? What do I even Google in order to figure out who to call? Which of these 9843894398 phone numbers should I call? Oh yeah, it doesn't matter, because even if I call a specific one, they'll transfer me 8 times to different foreigners I can barely understand.

Curry in an arranged marriage: "Thank you fuh calling. May I have the last 4 digits of your social securrrrrrity numba?"

Why did the fucking automated thing ask me to key that in if you're just going to ask me again?

And then after I finally get all of the tax shit taken care of, I get to pay some incompetent fucktard tax preparers who won't even send me a fucking paper statement anymore. They expect me to print my own bill. Paper statements are so 2010s.

Well, I guess you idiots don't really want to be paid, then.

I'm sick of the way these phony faggots talk.

You want to know why so many men are NEET now? Maybe it's because we don't feel like being detail-oriented, self-motivated, self-starter, dynamic, team player, goal-oriented, cornballs who utilize things and do a lot of utilization. Maybe we don't want to synthesize information.

But I mean, who wouldn't want to go to the soyboy coder's organization website, hover over homosexual abstract icons that you can't make heads or tails of, finally find "careers" and click on it, enjoy the endless scroll to the bottom (thanks to retarded, incompetent coders like worthless, retarded, greasy Spic predator of teen girls, Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, thinking that page numbers are so 2003), scoff at the "Diversity and Inclusion" section featuring stock images of negro and women models pretending to work, and finally search their job listings database, only to find that they have thousands of different jobs listed (that they're not actually hiring for) in cities all across the United States?

Then if you try applying for anything, the only e-mail you are likely to get is one immediately after sending it in, thanking you for applying. They don't even reject you anymore.

Maybe that has something to do with men - especially ones who realize no woman will ever be sexually attracted to them - preferring to LDAR.