Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't develop dark triad personality if you're ugly

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
When I was in school I was punished for even the slightest misbehaviour while chadlets kept doing shit for years and no one EVER batted an eye.

Society will put down anyone below the Chad for trying to act evil

But I believe there are exceptions like brazil and other shitholes where you become thug or die

Years of rejection and failure will make you a bitter person, be it sooner or later.
No one will allow you to act evil though, you'll get fired/expelled/put in jail

I am a Dark Triad Evil Incel.

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

True. This soyciety expects us to keep it quite and be good little goys despite all the suffering we've been through.

Chadlet is a oxymoron

I also fell for that bullshit and got punished to the second dimension,

They only find it hot if chad does it

Wow, you're right. You do wonder why the attractive/popular guys seem to never get in trouble at school. It's all social politics bullshit

so every mexican cartel member, every european hooligan, every latino thug they are all good looking?
This is nonsense bro

u cant become Dark Triad. you either are, or you arent. and 99% of incels arent. they tend to be higher IQ, high inhib and high in neurotic behaviour

Low iq post,being a psychopath has nothing to do with looks,you can be ugly poor rich handsome tall short small dick big cock gay trans,all this shit doesn’t matter