Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't complain about anything when you are an ugly motherfucker. You'll always lose

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
As some of you might know I share accommodations with 7 normies and one chadlite. Today, when I was by the bathroom waiting for my turn to take a shower, I heard the chadlite guy taking a dump. He left without flushing :feelsree:. There was a big turd in the toilet. About an hour later, when I saw him in the kitchen, I complained about it to him; he was talking to the 18 year old foid who lives here. Guess what? she immediately jumped in to defend him. She said this: " there are 9 people living here, why are you accusing him?" I saw HIM leave the bathroom without flushing. Fuck! I just said: " forget it" and left it at that.

In what kind of a shithole do you live that you need to share a house with 8 people? Sounds like the UK

she immediately jumped in to defend him. She said this: " there are 9 people living here, why are you accusing him?" I saw HIM leave the bathroom without flushing. Fuck! I just said: " forget it" and left it at that.
pretty good meme. i'll be living like this in a year though.

You should’ve shoved his head in the toilet bowl and made him eat his own shit tbh

I recognize the avatar, he's from Greece I think.

Good enough climate to sleep outside, rent free and without having to deal with these filthy dirtbags

In what kind of a shithole do you live that you need to share a house with 8 people? Sounds like the UK
Holy shit imagine sharing a house with 8 other men, I would literally kill myself. Why would anyone subject themselves to such torture?

I'm so sorry you have to live in those conditions. I had to share a bathroom in college and even that was driving me fucking nuts.

Every time I'm in my crowded bus towards uni I remember you living in a dorm and don't complain.

Holy shit imagine sharing a house with 8 other men, I would literally kill myself. Why would anyone subject themselves to such torture?

I have to share a house with another guy and I just try to avoid him as much as possible. Have been thinking about getting a car and sleeping there lately

That sounds like an awful situation ngl.

Just be more confident, bro. Should've taken a shit on top of his shit.

while chad dont even need to worry about anything in life

she immediately jumped in to defend him. She said this: " there are 9 people living here, why are you accusing him
its basically Chad+Foids VS all other males, we outnumber them greatly and should really take charge of this planet and enslave them tbh

People turn against us because we are ugly

Would you rather share a house with 8 other foids?

Or try being me:

About 14 foids and 7 other men on my floor.

Remember chad is always right. Even if he’s an ex felon with 5 kids from 5 different women. As a matter of fact women like those chands even more.

I can't even comprehend a girl going out of her way to defend me. Normies and chads actually get to experience the good side of females all the time where as with us we only experience the cruel side.

I live alone and do not feel the least lack of company.

What kind of a degenerate does not flush after taking a shit?

And why the fuck are you living with 8 people?

we can never win it's always are fault but foids can complain all day and get treated with compassion from cucks. Fuck this world