Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can’t be sub-5 with hunter eyes

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
if you have hunter eyes you are low-tier normie at worst. They are literally the most attractive trait a man could have. Every single guy I’ve seen with hunter eyes was either average or good looking. It is just impossible to be unattractive with hunter eyes.

After all, eyes are the most important feature of the face (even more important than jaw)

decent height 190 cm+ mogs every other trait.

if you have hunter eyes you are low-tier normie at worst. They are literally the most attractive trait a man could have. Every single guy I’ve seen with hunter eyes was either average or good looking. It is just impossible to be unattractive with hunter eyes.

After all, eyes are the most important feature of the face (even more important than jaw)
cope, they do jackshit for me, you need a well balanced face with good harmony, that's what matters the most.

hunter eyes are barely noticeable in motion , harmony , height and lower third are all more important

hunter eyes are just an aspie looksmaxxer male-gazed thing , girls nowadays like prettyboy almond eyes more

hunter eyes are barely noticeable in motion , harmony , height and lower third are all more important

hunter eyes are just an aspie looksmaxxer male-gazed thing , girls nowadays like prettyboy almond eyes more
You can tell if a guy’s eyes are deepset or bulging from very far away

fell for the huntard eyes meme

give a turbomanlet hunter eyes , jaw , anything , he will still be sub5

give a turbomanlet hunter eyes , jaw , anything , he will still be sub5
I’m talking about face here, im saying hunter eyes are the most attractive trait a man could have if we’re talking about face only

Hunter eyes are nice but it isn't gonna save a dwarf dicklet.

I used to think I had Hunter eyes but ended up by realizing they’re just tired angry eyes, kek

The truth is you’re only attractive relative to your height. Regardless of face, there’s always a height range that is acceptable given your other traits.

A Brad can likely be 5’6” and still pull a little, but going under that is really pushing it. If you’re normie and not at least 5’8”, it’s over. If you’re ugly, you better be at least 6’2”.

Regardless, take any face and put it on a short enough frame, and you’ve made an inkwell. Even omniChad face is inkwell at 5’0” or under.

My eye area itself (and the skull around it) is extremely weird. Bc I have extreme facial asymmetry: my left eye is lower down than my right, my right is set deeper inside the skull, my right eyeball is literally larger (can't be fixed), and left eye is closer to nose. Right eye is also slightly slanted, while left eye is not.. I wish I had the guts to kms

My eye area isn't the worse yet I can't get the seks

Lol I used to have UEE about a month ago now i have “Hunter eyes” because squinting made it default to that position gladly.

FUCK I WISH I SQUINTED AND GOT CONTACTS YEARS AGO FUCK FUCK.

Anyways I have a good eye area now gladly but it still doesn’t save my subhuman face.

I think 50% of face is eye area tbh. Eye area can make or break a man's face

Lower third is equally if not more important.

Lower third is equally if not more important.
A bad lower third makes hypothetical hunter eyes look bad. See the trend of women feeling scammed when dudes removed covid mask

Eye area is very important to the face, I agree. But it isn't everything and it can't make up for everything if other parts of the face are all shitty. If you have hunter eyes and a terrible midface and a terrible lower third, you are pr9bvaky a subhuman. Elliot Rodger had somewhat hunterish eyes and his lower third and midface were abhorrent, thus making him a subhuman incel.

I think to disqualify as an incel facially, 2 out of the 3 main face sections (upper face/eye area, midface, and lower third) must at least be average or above average.