Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t be religious while still claiming to be blackpilled, you are kidding yourself

Living this shitty life as a subhuman, I can't cope with God.:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Taking that logic into consideration, how can anyone worship such an evil being who intentionally brought pain and suffering into the world when he could have just made a world of only pleasure, enjoyment and eternal bliss?
I trust Him like one trusts the doctor performing an emergency surgery on his dying relative on the road. "Hey, the way that scalpel cut that red stuff and so much blood gushed didn't seem right, but that guy knows way more than I do about that kind of stuff so I'll trust him instead of trying to do it myself" kind of thing.

God by definition knows way more than we do. Our perspective is very limited. If He decided that suffering had to take place, it sucks, but I still trust that He has a good purpose for it.

As an all-powerful being, god could have just created a world where pain and suffering didn’t even exist to begin with
You’re implying that you know with certainty that that world doesn’t exist. As an all powerful being God could have created 1000 different worlds. Actually, as an all powerful being, he has to create everything as far as it is a possibility. That’s because everything that is ( potentially ) possible is real and possibilities are infinite. Limiting himself to certain possibilities would mean that he isn’t all powerful.

Anyway, pain and suffering is relative and the point of religion is for human beings to acknowledge their divine nature and seek God in order to restore the original state of bliss. At least in this world ( “world” understood as a system of logic and possibilities ) no pain and no suffering is possible ( currently ) only where there is no consciousness like in the case of ( some ) animals ( as many can still feel pain ). But that is the price that humans have to pay in order to get to know God and in a way become God because God is the ultimate reality where subject and object are the same, knowing it means you are one with it. Unlike all other animals humans can surpass their own nature.

Last edited:
If everyone was blackpilled: not only looks but realizing life has no meaning at all; nihilistic mindset, humankind would cease to exist in a matter of months.

If God exists, then everything is permissible. Including unbearable involuntary celibacy
lol no argument at all. imagine thinking your pathetic ass can define the blackpill

View attachment 649022

and then you use this cringe avi. its like clockwork with you anti-theists. what a miserable existence you must live.
well, religion and blackpill are incompatible with one another since one is nihilistic and the other is blue pilled copium

If everyone was blackpilled: not only looks but realizing life has no meaning at all; nihilistic mindset, humankind would cease to exist in a matter of months.
that would be ideal. end the suffering already