Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t be religious while still claiming to be blackpilled, you are kidding yourself

Extremely Low IQ

why would God want to alleviate all suffering? Why do you assume this is somehow a ”good thing”? What if suffering is the engine that drives the whole of creation

Atheist or not, this isn’t a compelling argument at all

Suffering doesn’t have to be the engine that drives all creation, unless god intentionally designed it to be that way when he could have just as easily designed pleasure/enjoyment to be the engine that drives creation, which he had the ability to do as an All-powerful being….

It’s very ironic that you are commenting on someone else’s iq when you couldn’t even understand a simple argument. Are you a retard? Lol

Suffering doesn’t have to be the engine that drives all creation, unless god intentionally designed it to be that way when he could have just as easily designed pleasure/enjoyment to be the engine that drives creation, which he had the ability to do as an All-powerful being….

It’s very ironic that you are commenting on someone else’s iq when you couldn’t even understand a simple argument. Are you a retard? Lol
you get eternal "pleasure/enjoyment" in heaven. this world is a hell world, it's clearly a punishment. we are here to be punished, we may have done something wrong in a past life.

I think you are already wrong from the first sentence. God already has a perfect World made for "us" in religions like Christianity for example. This World of flesh and blood is just a prison or a punishment stage where we prove our worth. Rest is tldr since you're already wrong from the first sentence. I'm not religious myself but I have found atheists to be more cringe

I think you are a retard from the second sentence of your response

What need is there to create a punishment stage where people are “tested” and “prove our worth”? What need is there for any of that?

Why not just put us all in heaven from the beginning, something which god had the power to do as an all-powerful being?

Last edited:
Easy fix, multiple gods with opposing wants
high iq based as fuck, this is exactly what the old gods before jewish religions were. before christianity(jewish) and islam(jewish), europe had the roman gods, the americas had aztec and totem gods, and the africans had... idk blood gods or something, but they all had multiple gods with different wants. our ancestors who couldn't even read were smarter than their christcuck and mudslime descendants :feelshaha:

What need is there to create a punishment stage where people are “tested” and “prove our worth”? What need is there for any of that?

Why not just put us all in heaven from the beginning, something which god had the power to do as an all-powerful being?
Let's have a serious discussion. First mistake i think you are making is trying to put Human logic on a all powerful being. Think of it how Omni man calls his son stupid for caring about Earth. The reason why HUmans fell from grace is already mentioned in all these books. About why "sin" exists, Sin or bad things always existed, humans were given the ability to do sin because HUmans were made in the image of God and HUmans need to have free will. And for a cosmic being that lives forever and even for human souls that will live forever, this small eighty years of period in this prison is actually a very small punishment for eating that stupid apple.

Let's have a serious discussion. First mistake i think you are making is trying to put Human logic on a all powerful being. Think of it how Omni man calls his son stupid for caring about Earth. The reason why HUmans fell from grace is already mentioned in all these books. About why "sin" exists, Sin or bad things always existed, humans were given the ability to do sin because HUmans were made in the image of God and HUmans need to have free will. And for a cosmic being that lives forever and even for human souls that will live forever, this small eighty years of period in this prison is actually a very small punishment for eating that stupid apple.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That’s just the abrahamic concept. In eastern religions such as buddhism and certain sects of Hinduism the goal is to attain self-realisation and become one with the ultimate reality as opposed to pleasing god with the express desire of enjoying a pleasurable life in the hereafter
true good amount of eastern religions aren't concerned with the existence of a creator deity. Which is main reason I follow parts of them.

Assuming maximum sensual pleasure, aka cumbrain dopamine hits in “heaven” would somehow be the ideal state of the Cosmos is just to misunderstand all of nature, to misunderstand the creation itself

I’m not a christcuck or god fag either, more of a Schopenhauer type myself. I’d suggest his work if you want to understand the atomic-bomb-sized grain of truth at the heart of all religion

I agree. And also I think one can't be really blackpilled if he still wants to have children.

Technically speaking, you can't call someone who seeks the knowledge of good and evil "dumb", as opposed to a person who doesn't have and doesn't want knowledge.

The serpent told the truth, there was no "trick".

I hear this claim a lot; where is the biblical evidence that the serpent was Satan as opposed to a talking snake? The Bible implies other times as well that talking animals exist. :feelshaha:

What is the purpose of giving humans free will if God is going to subject them to suffering if they don't choose exactly as he wants?

The most absurd doctrine anyone could propose: that we all have to suffer because of a small error that we didn't even make but our remote ancestors did.

Also, i wonder how we could share this punishment if Adam and Eve never existed, as any evolutionary biologist will tell you.

You're required to have your son tortured and murdered in order to forgive someone for a mishap their distant ancestors committed? He had to have done that? There was nothing else he could do?

The fact that people's eternal fates should be judged on the basis of their conviction in a scientifically-impossible event occurring that the vast majority of humans who ever lived didn't and couldn't know ever happened rather than their merit is ridiculous.

Everything may in fact exist. That's what the word "can" implies. Alone it says nothing meaningful because that doesn't mean it exists or there is any reason to believe it exists. There's also a possibility that we live in a computer simulation. Does that make it reasonable for me to believe that and behave accordingly?

Can you rule out the existence of invisible dragons, fairies, pixies, and unicorns? Does it make sense to believe in it, then?

Why not?

The majority of religions that have ever existed have never tried to give people a purpose for their life or hand them any moral lessons.

Why did you make the jump from "nihilism" to "unchecked hedonism". Atheism does not prescribe a particular way to live your life.

Anyway, If unchecked hedonism leads to "pain of various forms", then by the definition of hedonism (aiming for pleasure rather than pain) unchecked hedonism should not be pursued in the first place. Which is what I fail to understand about sanctimonious religious apologists. Why do you constantly insist that I need a God in order to avoid suffering from excessive pleasure-seeking? Why can't I just avoid excessive pleasure-seeking because I don't want to suffer in the first place?

Commonly claimed, but I have never seen any evidence humans want greater meaning in their lives. Prove it.

The Christian religion does not and has never attempted to tell people what the purpose of creation was. This is just a selling point by evangelical christians who try to proselytize people by taking advantage of their depression.

"Free will" is the textbook response to any claim why God permits suffering. It's a very bad argument. Heard of the Epicurean paradox?

There are some other arguments, e.g.
  1. Why is free will intrinsically good,
  2. What if we don't want our free will to be respected,
  3. Why would God care more about the free will of the murderer to murder people rather than the pain and suffering of the murdered?

How do NDEs prove anything? All the available scientific evidence indicates consciousness is a product of the mind, and without the mind (death) there is no conscious experience.

The fact that NDEs always correspond to socially constructed concepts points to the fact that they're created by the brain in accordance with the individual's life experiences.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The very fact that you specified "behind closed doors" indicates you cannot know whether they do or not, because it's behind closed doors.

Also, they don't do it behind closed doors. Everyone is pretty public about their religious beliefs.

This is the appeal to authority fallacy.

This isn't true. "Golf" is a sport associated exclusively with wealthy elites. Does that mean golf secretly gives elites power? Does this support my religious belief that golf is actually a ritual to Satan?
1. She’s dumb as in typical woman dumb ie she’d already been given all she could ever want by a literal god and yet her narcissism and greed is likely what caused her to want even more still.

She’s also a dumb fuck cunt because she believed the words of the Bible’s ultimate dark triad figure Satan himself in snake form. If some cuck had come along and tried to manipulate her into eating the fruit she just would’ve laughed at him or spit in his face but when it’s a dark triad figure that makes her pussy tingle watch out world!

2. You obviously have never heard the concept known as a lie of omission.

3. Yes.

4. The Bible god doesn’t want puppets.

5. I’m with you on that. I’m just here playing religion’s or at least Christianity’s advocate really.

6. The Catholics refer to this ever pressing question as the mystery of the cross I do believe. :feelshehe:

7. See #6. :feelsclown:

8. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_standoff

9. See #8. :society:

10. Because if black pill is about seeking the absolute truth gods or simply a god possibly existing hasn’t been ruled out by the greatest of minds hence it’s still on the table as a possible truth to consider.

11. I think you’re wrong on that as well Christianity in particular.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Mark 16:15 He said to them. “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

John 13:34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

12. Yes, I know that. :society:

Which is why I went back on to point out people often embrace a common stereotypical view of a nihilistic lifestyle if and when they reject religion which tends to be self destructive to them.

In reality nihilism is simply literally nothingness or the concept of nothing and that there is no ultimate meaning so everyone is free to form their own meaning.

I just pointed out from observation that most humans are weak and dull witted and can’t handle that so choose a commonly acceptable idea of what it means to be nihilistic and run with it.

Lastly not sure how you got it into your brain that I’m automatically “sanctimonious” simply for having a little fun by taking on the pro religion or pro Christianity side of the argument for a change?

Oh right that’s because you’re yet another forum goer that needs to ask more questions of and about others you engage with before you start making asinine assumptions about them. Doh! :feelstastyman:

13. What do you think every moron and their mother having an ugly tattoo displayed gaudily and garishly on their body for all to see is all about then?

Why the rampant Tik Tok, instagram and onlyfans obsessions??

It’s the inherint human desire to weave a web of meaning where there may be none.

In short it’s the battle for meaning in what may actually be a meaningless world.

The tatted up moron without even fully consciously realizing it is basically crying out to the heavens or the universe if you prefer that: “I do have meaning!” And “I am a person after all!!”

The movie and or book “The Never Ending Story” is a fascinating and semi cleverly disguised as pure fantasy story literal teaching tool about humanity’s inherent need to find meaning and or declare things meaningful.

In that way it’s a hidden yet not so hidden tale about the ever present and ongoing struggle against nihilism towards sone kind of a greater meaning.

View: https://youtu.be/xaILTs-_1z4

14. False/wrong. See #11.

To put it another way for you though in the Charles Dicken’s movie classic “A Christmas Carol” the Jacob Marley character sums up well to Scrooge how he should have lived his life on earth to avoid the fate of carrying around bulky chains in the afterlife. He says to Scrooge: “Mankind was my business!” Meaning he should have devoted his life to helping his fellow man instead of simply making money.

And thus as anyone can then see had he only done so he’d of then been following Christ’s command to love one another and not had to experience his own personal hell when he died. :feelsbadman:

15. https://iep.utm.edu/evil-log/

16. Not true. The subject of NDE’s is far from settled science.

17. Not always. Some of them are very off the wall and whacked out. I should’ve specified it was the majority I personally studied that seemed to fit a typical Judao Christian Heaven and Hell experience framework.

1A. Uhh duh yes I can :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: precisely for the reason I/we only know about this stuff at all because there have been numerous defectors that have come forward telling presumably all they know about Jew freemasonry’s sick fuck rituals, practices and beliefs.

2B. Sure when it comes to the “spirit cookers” like John Podesta and related government ghouls. :feelsokman:

19. Except that it’s only a fallacy based on certain contexts.

20. Now you’re just being petty.

To quote Robin Williams character from “Good Will Hunting”…

“If you want to jerk off go do it at home with a moist towel.”

^
This is basically a euphemism that means either say something serious and substantial or don’t waste my time.

Last edited:
Sounds like a cope thread to me.
just another loser blaming God
Why are all atheist threads like this?
They never have anything valid to say
Just "boohoo God made me an incel!"
Based God

Last edited:
trying to understand him is like an ant trying to understand quantum physics
Yes, its part of his plan that he made us ugly, socially awkward and short while others are cbads :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The Bible is blackpilled. I'm not into the fake religions that surround the spiritual books. God is all mighty, trying to understand him is like an ant trying to understand quantum physics.
Have you asked the Almighty God to give you a girlfriend? Did he give you one?

It's rather a consequence of your ugly parents mating.
False, they are htn, I should be 5'8 according to my growth projection but i got hormonal deficiencies so my growth plates closed at 13

God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt.

How do we know someone has written a book? The book in itself is proof someone wrote it, because books don't write itself. Well, champs, DNA is a book. A very sophisticated and complex book of how to build a functioning human body which is a marvel of bio engineering. How do we know someone created Man? Well, the DNA is proof humans were designed. The knowledge of the author surpasses all our knowledge and understanding. We call Him God. We even know it's a He, for foids don't create anything. Lmao.

Also God already revealed Himself. Read the Old Testament. He even came down with fire, clouds and thunders on top of a mountain in fullness of His glory. Read about Mt Sinai. And what did the people did? They made a golden calf while the Almighty was right in front of their face. The majority of people are stupid and rebellious cunts. Yahweh is based and He is the Ultimate Alpha Male and also He is Pure Love and Mercy. God would like to save you all, but He is looking for volunteers. Seek Him with all your heart and He will not reject you. Cry out to Jesus and you shall be saved.

This is no joke. I have a personal experience with Jesus, and i know He is real and He is my God and Saviour.

False, they are htn, I should be 5'8 according to my growth projection but i got hormonal deficiencies so my growth plates closed at 13
Sounds like a curse from Satan.

Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives.

:feelswhere:
A84E2002 B81F 4A44 8F06 44EA475BD359

I know some Christians that did receive a wife from God. Ask and you shall receive.
Well, I think a wife would be too much to ask for a wizard like me. I will ask Him for 1 million dimes. I have no doubt He shall listen to mine pleas.

Well, I think a wife would be too much to ask for a wizard like me. I will ask Him for 1 million dimes. I have no doubt He shall listen to mine pleas.
God doesn't listen to all people. He listens only to requests of His children. Heathens, nonbelievers, idolaters do NOT have the access to the throne of God, to present their request.

Last edited:
God doesn't listen to all people. He listens only to requests of His children. Heathens, nonbelievers, idolaters do NOT have the access to the throne of God, to present their request.
God can hear every request(heck he knows everything you are going to do). If he heeds the request or not is up to him,but god comes to all so this idea that he won't hear a request assuming it's sensible(obviously if you just want to fornicate or be a degenerate then you can't really think christ will help you with that) is kind of cope.

God can hear every request(heck he knows everything you are going to do). If he heeds the request or not is up to him,but god comes to all so this idea that he won't hear a request assuming it's sensible(obviously if you just want to fornicate or be a degenerate then you can't really think christ will help you with that) is kind of cope.
John 9:31
We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.

just another loser blaming God
Why are all atheist threads like this?
They never have anything valid to say
Just "boohoo God made me an incel!"
Based God
Based post. :feelsmage:

So if I repent, He will give me a waifu? I'm virginal, honest, non-sodomite, i hardly ever profess the Sin of Onan. where is my virginal bride then, I ask you in the name of all that is good and holy???

Then why don't you ask him for a cute virgin gf dumbass? You shall receive, obviously.

@Billowel this stupid fuck does get some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

So if I repent, He will give me a waifu? I'm virginal, honest, non-sodomite, i hardly ever profess the Sin of Onan. where is my virginal bride then, I ask you in the name of all that is good and holy???
If you get born again, then it's highly likely.

If you get born again, then it's highly likely.
Given what my life has been, no thanks. I don't want to be born again: for all the tea in China!:feelsmage:

John 9:31
We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.
you are just attacking christ mercy by reading the verse that way.God obviously doesn't listen to sinners(since what sinners want is to sin),but he listens to those who want to do his will and even comes to sinners with his word despite their intense desire for sin.

you are just attacking christ mercy by reading the verse that way.God obviously doesn't listen to sinners(since what sinners want is to sin),but he listens to those who want to do his will and even comes to sinners with his word despite their intense desire for sin.
You are just coping. It literally says right here in plain language, that God does not listen to prayers of filthy sinners. Only people who are born again and filled with the Spirit have access to the Throne of God. The only prayer that will be heard from a sinner, is cry of repentance and a proclamation of faith. Anything other than that will not be presented before the Throne, unless you are a child of God.

Mysticism is innate in human beings. All groups have some form of mysticism.

Organized religion, with a priestly class, is a recent invention, enabled by civilization.

Some religions are cucked from the get-go, they are created to cuck their believers.

Other religions derive from based philosophies, or from based mystics, and are, therefore, based religions.

Naturally, a based religion gets bastardized over time, as the meanings of the original message gets lost, diluted, polluted, adulterated by cucks and charlatans.

That's why new religions must be periodically created, incorporating what is known as factual and true, and prescribing rituals to reinforce behaviors that optimize the human potential, goodliness, peace, talents, and other natural faculties.

The only religion I would subscribe nowadays would be the Blackpilled Church of the Latter Day Saints.

Draulix banner

Last edited:
God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt.

How do we know someone has written a book? The book in itself is proof someone wrote it, because books don't write itself. Well, champs, DNA is a book. A very sophisticated and complex book of how to build a functioning human body which is a marvel of bio engineering. How do we know someone created Man? Well, the DNA is proof humans were designed. The knowledge of the author surpasses all our knowledge and understanding. We call Him God. We even know it's a He, for foids don't create anything. Lmao.

Also God already revealed Himself. Read the Old Testament. He even came down with fire, clouds and thunders on top of a mountain in fullness of His glory. Read about Mt Sinai. And what did the people did? They made a golden calf while the Almighty was right in front of their face. The majority of people are stupid and rebellious cunts. Yahweh is based and He is the Ultimate Alpha Male and also He is Pure Love and Mercy. God would like to save you all, but He is looking for volunteers. Seek Him with all your heart and He will not reject you. Cry out to Jesus and you shall be saved.

This is no joke. I have a personal experience with Jesus, and i know He is real and He is my God and Saviour.
Total cope :bluepill:. You have nothing to prove that your holy book is not a bs fairytale.

And even if your god exists, he could have prevented human from becoming exposed to risk of suffering by just not allowing them to exist.

There's no logical reason to expose someone to risk of eternal suffering when you know you had the power to prevent it. Unless you either non-benevolent, non-omnipotent or non-omniscient.

Which one is it gonna be? Is your god an ignorant, a weakling or sadistic POS?

Last edited:
Total cope :bluepill:. You have nothing to prove that your holy book is not a bs fairytale.

And even if your god exists, he could have prevented human from becoming exposed to risk of suffering by just not allowing them to exist.

There's no logical reason to expose someone to risk of eternal suffering when you know you had the power to prevent it. Unless you either non-benevolent, non-omnipotent or non-omniscient.

Which one is it gonna be? Is your god an ignorant, a weakling or sadistic POS?
Those who make it, are worth sacrificing all the losers. Keep coping.

The Bible is blackpilled. I'm not into the fake religions that surround the spiritual books. God is all mighty, trying to understand him is like an ant trying to understand quantum physics.
You pray to the chief archon

Mysticism is innate in human beings. All groups have some form of mysticism.

Organized religion, with a priestly class, is a recent invention, enabled by civilization.

Some religions are cucked from the get-go, they are created to cuck their believers.

Other religions derive from based philosophies, or from based mystics, and are, therefore, based religions.

Naturally, a based religion gets bastardized over time, as the meanings of the original message gets lost, diluted, polluted, adulterated by cucks and charlatans.

That's why new religions must be periodically created, incorporating what is known as factual and true, and prescribing rituals to reinforce behaviors that optimize the human potential, goodliness, peace, talents, and other natural faculties.

The only religion I would subscribe nowadays would be the Blackpilled Church of the Latter Day Saints.

View attachment 649983

Agreed, though I would be more specific in that 'mysticism' is shorthand for superstition and pattern recognition. These evolved behaviors combined with human's tendency for group cohesion essentially resulted in religion. From there, self-interest (ie. clergy/political class/rulers) took the reigns.

Regardless of how 'based' a religion may be, they are all still based on fiction and thus ultimately incongruous with the real world. This is why I believe blackpill and religious belief are only 'compatible' through double think and compartmentation. No different than science.

On another note, I like how so many members defend religion and the supposed boons they grant to males. Conveniently forgetting Christianity wouldn't be what it is today if not for a woman. Females have always been Christianity's biggest supporters, for several reasons. Its always been a very gynocentric religion.

One of the main characteristics of god, as proposed by all religions, is that god is “all-powerful”

As an all-powerful being, god could have just created a world where pain and suffering didn’t even exist to begin with

Taking that logic into consideration, how can anyone worship such an evil being who intentionally brought pain and suffering into the world when he could have just made a world of only pleasure, enjoyment and eternal bliss?

The existence of god makes no sense from a logical perspective, so if you are a blackpiller (meaning someone who bases his understanding of reality on cold, hard logic), how can you still call yourself blackpilled while believing in a god which defies all logic?

But anyway, without thinking about the grand scale of things, just think about it from your individual perspective.

I can never understand how an incel can still have so much faith in a god who brought the incel into a world of so much pleasure and enjoyment just for the incel to watch others participate in those experiences while he watches from the background as a distant observer.

Imagine worshipping a God who intentionally brought you into the world to rot as a loser sexless incel, when he could’ve just allowed you to be born as a chad, I can’t think of anything more cucked than that.

History of religion

To have a full understanding of why religion is nonsense, you don’t even need to look at things from a scientific or even logical perspective, you just need to look at the history of religion and how/why religions came into existence and what purpose they served, and you’ll automatically get the answer

Reasons religion was created:

1. Religions were established at a time when even though civilisations existed, people weren’t exactly very “civil”.

Without a god to fear or without having to fear any consequences in the afterlife for actions committed in this world, human beings would partake in behaviour which was very damaging to society.

In those times, Men would kill other men and rape women without hesitation, women would be whores who would sleep around with the strongest and most dominant men and there was no way to determine who was the true father of the child due to womens whoredom, and seeing as though the family unit is the “building block” of society, dysfunctional families led to a dysfunctional society, something which the elites intended to rectify

Religion was created to control the masses through fear. You tell men that they are going to hell in the afterlife if they commit rape and murder, and automatically rates of rape and murder will decrease, leading to a more functional society. You tell women that being a whore is a sin which is punishable by being sent to hell, and women will start being less promiscuous and monogamy will be established which will once again lead to a more orderly and functional society.

2. The average person of those times had enough self-awareness to realise the unfairness in the fact that some people were being born in a peasant family while others were born to the upper class and royal families, some people were born unattractive while others were born attractive etc.

A lot of people couldn’t cope with the idea that they have just one temporary life, and that they would live that life in such an unjust and unfair world where living a life of pain or pleasure, enjoyment or suffering, is completely out of your control and based on the circumstances of your birth (genetics and environment).

Religion was created as a coping mechanism to prevent people from going ER, by justifying their pain/suffering as nothing more than a “test” created by god, for which they will be rewarded with eternal pleasure/enjoyment in the afterlife. We overuse the word “cope” on this forum, but nothing is more cope than religion, religion is arguably the biggest cope that has ever existed.

3. This is the most important reason religion was created. So pay attention.

In a material world where all that exists is physical fulfilment, the greater material resources in a persons/society’s possession, the greater the quality of life for that person/society. Everything in life is about a competition for resources, which is why civilizations went to war against each other for land/territory and the resources on those land/territories (including Human Resources: populations of the lands they intended to conquer, to use the men for their labour/utility and use women for their wombs to produce the next generation of humans).

The elites knew that no matter how greedy the average person is, the elites couldn’t convince the masses to be ready to go to war against other civilizations and sacrifice their lives just for the possibility of a better life if they won the war and survived at the end of it.

If the elites say “I command you to go to war”, nobody will listen. If instead the elites say “GOD commands you to go to war”, then people are more likely to oblige because they aren’t just following the orders of another human being, they are following the word of GOD, so if god says go to war then they’ll go to war lol. So the best way for the elites to initiate warfare is to use religion to inspire and motivate the masses to March into battle, and they won’t say to the masses that they are fighting for resources but rather they are fighting for god, to spread gods message around the world to other people, when in reality the masses were just being used to make the elites more rich and more powerful.

Conclusion

After examining the history of religion, it is very clear that religion has served many beneficial purposes to society, which makes it easy to understand why it was created in the first place. It makes more sense that religion was created by the elites of society to establish a sense of social order, civility and control, rather than the idea that religion is a collection of messages given to society by a prophet who was visited by some angels in a cave JFL.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Pain and suffering alone is not a disproof for god, because according to the Bible we don´t live to just have fun but to learn and improve ourselves and go through trials. And through pain you can learn and improve (cleansing by fire).

BUT what makes me sceptical is the fact that God discribes himself as a God of justice. But we know about the genetic determinism and that as a ugly, or low value man or disabled man you are determined to suffer all your life. There is no justice. The world was created to be unfair. It´s just how evolution works.

A fair God should have created humans to go after their looksmatch. But instead he created hypergamous, materialistic and hedonistic whores who only lust for Chads cock and money.

The irony of what you said is that OP never targeted Christianity in the main post, he targeted Islam. You think you're being so witty here and all you've done is proven yourself to be a lazy fuck who doesn't read.

This is referring to Muhammad btw (I think it was actually a single angel, but that's not too important.)

Thing is, OP never refers to Christianity, just religion, and your first instinct is "muh christcuck hurdur". If anything, @Chubacabracel, this just proves you're a little butthurt atheist with Christianity living rent free in your head.

Who's the cuck now? :feelshaha:
based

Man is innately too fallen, depraved, and flawed to be redeemed by religion or god (if there is such a thing).

I believe in God but I don't belive he is just or even cares about happiness suffering or stuff like that. He just is.
How can you believe In a God? its purposely invented to control the masses and be used as an Opium. It has also been a belief that got countless millions, maybe even billions at this point, butchered, raped and enslaved. just like modern day marriage is used to make you a slave to your wife and enslave you by a family that is built on consuming and keeping the system that has us in chains going.

How can you believe In a God? its purposely invented to control the masses and be used as an Opium. It has also been a belief that got countless millions, maybe even billions at this point, butchered, raped and enslaved. just like modern day marriage is used to make you a slave to your wife and enslave you by a family that is built on consuming and keeping the system that has us in chains going.
:yes:

I'm pagan and a Gnostic who worships chaos, I think that I can still be. *checks* Yup, still am. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back