Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t be religious while still claiming to be blackpilled, you are kidding yourself

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
One of the main characteristics of god, as proposed by all religions, is that god is “all-powerful”

As an all-powerful being, god could have just created a world where pain and suffering didn’t even exist to begin with

Taking that logic into consideration, how can anyone worship such an evil being who intentionally brought pain and suffering into the world when he could have just made a world of only pleasure, enjoyment and eternal bliss?

The existence of god makes no sense from a logical perspective, so if you are a blackpiller (meaning someone who bases his understanding of reality on cold, hard logic), how can you still call yourself blackpilled while believing in a god which defies all logic?

But anyway, without thinking about the grand scale of things, just think about it from your individual perspective.

I can never understand how an incel can still have so much faith in a god who brought the incel into a world of so much pleasure and enjoyment just for the incel to watch others participate in those experiences while he watches from the background as a distant observer.

Imagine worshipping a God who intentionally brought you into the world to rot as a loser sexless incel, when he could’ve just allowed you to be born as a chad, I can’t think of anything more cucked than that.

History of religion

To have a full understanding of why religion is nonsense, you don’t even need to look at things from a scientific or even logical perspective, you just need to look at the history of religion and how/why religions came into existence and what purpose they served, and you’ll automatically get the answer

Reasons religion was created:

1. Religions were established at a time when even though civilisations existed, people weren’t exactly very “civil”.

Without a god to fear or without having to fear any consequences in the afterlife for actions committed in this world, human beings would partake in behaviour which was very damaging to society.

In those times, Men would kill other men and rape women without hesitation, women would be whores who would sleep around with the strongest and most dominant men and there was no way to determine who was the true father of the child due to womens whoredom, and seeing as though the family unit is the “building block” of society, dysfunctional families led to a dysfunctional society, something which the elites intended to rectify

Religion was created to control the masses through fear. You tell men that they are going to hell in the afterlife if they commit rape and murder, and automatically rates of rape and murder will decrease, leading to a more functional society. You tell women that being a whore is a sin which is punishable by being sent to hell, and women will start being less promiscuous and monogamy will be established which will once again lead to a more orderly and functional society.

2. The average person of those times had enough self-awareness to realise the unfairness in the fact that some people were being born in a peasant family while others were born to the upper class and royal families, some people were born unattractive while others were born attractive etc.

A lot of people couldn’t cope with the idea that they have just one temporary life, and that they would live that life in such an unjust and unfair world where living a life of pain or pleasure, enjoyment or suffering, is completely out of your control and based on the circumstances of your birth (genetics and environment).

Religion was created as a coping mechanism to prevent people from going ER, by justifying their pain/suffering as nothing more than a “test” created by god, for which they will be rewarded with eternal pleasure/enjoyment in the afterlife. We overuse the word “cope” on this forum, but nothing is more cope than religion, religion is arguably the biggest cope that has ever existed.

3. This is the most important reason religion was created. So pay attention.

In a material world where all that exists is physical fulfilment, the greater material resources in a persons/society’s possession, the greater the quality of life for that person/society. Everything in life is about a competition for resources, which is why civilizations went to war against each other for land/territory and the resources on those land/territories (including Human Resources: populations of the lands they intended to conquer, to use the men for their labour/utility and use women for their wombs to produce the next generation of humans).

The elites knew that no matter how greedy the average person is, the elites couldn’t convince the masses to be ready to go to war against other civilizations and sacrifice their lives just for the possibility of a better life if they won the war and survived at the end of it.

If the elites say “I command you to go to war”, nobody will listen. If instead the elites say “GOD commands you to go to war”, then people are more likely to oblige because they aren’t just following the orders of another human being, they are following the word of GOD, so if god says go to war then they’ll go to war lol. So the best way for the elites to initiate warfare is to use religion to inspire and motivate the masses to March into battle, and they won’t say to the masses that they are fighting for resources but rather they are fighting for god, to spread gods message around the world to other people, when in reality the masses were just being used to make the elites more rich and more powerful.

Conclusion

After examining the history of religion, it is very clear that religion has served many beneficial purposes to society, which makes it easy to understand why it was created in the first place. It makes more sense that religion was created by the elites of society to establish a sense of social order, civility and control, rather than the idea that religion is a collection of messages given to society by a prophet who was visited by some angels in a cave JFL.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I believe in God but I don't belive he is just or even cares about happiness suffering or stuff like that. He just is.

One of the main characteristics of god, as proposed by all religions, is that god is “all-powerful”

As an all-powerful being, god could have just created a world where pain and suffering didn’t even exist to begin with

Taking that logic into consideration, how can anyone worship such an evil being who intentionally brought pain and suffering into the world when he could have just made a world of only pleasure, enjoyment and eternal bliss?

The existence of god makes no sense from a logical perspective, so if you are a blackpiller (meaning someone who bases his understanding of reality on cold, hard logic), how can you still call yourself blackpilled while believing in a god which defies all logic?

But anyway, without thinking about the grand scale of things, just think about it from your individual perspective.

I can never understand how an incel can still have so much faith in a god who brought the incel into a world of so much pleasure and enjoyment just for the incel to watch others participate in those experiences while he watches from the background as a distant observer.

Imagine worshipping a God who intentionally brought you into the world to rot as a loser sexless incel, when he could’ve just allowed you to be born as a chad, I can’t think of anything more cucked than that.

History of religion

To have a full understanding of why religion is nonsense, you don’t even need to look at things from a scientific or even logical perspective, you just need to look at the history of religion and how/why religions came into existence and what purpose they served, and you’ll automatically get the answer

1. Religions were established at a time when even though civilisations existed, people weren’t exactly very “civil”.

Without a god to fear or without having to fear any consequences in the afterlife for actions committed in this world, human beings would partake in behaviour which was very damaging to society.

In those times, Men would kill other men and rape women without hesitation, women would be whores who would sleep around with the strongest and most dominant men and there was no way to determine who was the true father of the child due to womens whoredom, and seeing as though the family unit is the “building block” of society, dysfunctional families led to a dysfunctional society, something which the elites intended to rectify

Religion was created to control the masses through fear. You tell men that they are going to hell in the afterlife if they commit rape and murder, and automatically rates of rape and murder will decrease, leading to a more functional society. You tell women that being a whore is a sin which is punishable by being sent to hell, and women will start being less promiscuous and monogamy will be established which will once again lead to a more orderly and functional society.

2. The average person of those times had enough self-awareness to realise the unfairness in the fact that some people were being born in a peasant family while others were born to the upper class and royal families, some people were born unattractive while others were born attractive etc.

A lot of people couldn’t cope with the idea that they have just one temporary life, and that they would live that life in such an unjust and unfair world where living a life of pain or pleasure, enjoyment or suffering, is completely out of your control and based on the circumstances of your birth (genetics and environment).

Religion was created as a coping mechanism to prevent people from going ER, by justifying their pain/suffering as nothing more than a “test” created by god, for which they will be rewarded with eternal pleasure/enjoyment in the afterlife. We overuse the word “cope” on this forum, but nothing is more cope than religion, religion is arguably the biggest cope that has ever existed.

In a material world where all that exists is physical fulfilment, the greater material resources in a persons/society’s possession, the greater the quality of life for that person/society. Everything in life is about a competition for resources, which is why civilizations went to war against each other for land/territory and the resources on those land/territories (including Human Resources: populations of the lands they intended to conquer, to use the men for their labour/utility and use women for their wombs to produce the next generation of humans).

The elites knew that no matter how greedy the average person is, the elites couldn’t convince the masses to be ready to go to war against other civilizations and sacrifice their lives just for the possibility of a better life if they won the war and survived at the end of it.

If the elites say “I command you to go to war”, nobody will listen. If instead the elites say “GOD commands you to go to war”, then people are more likely to oblige because they aren’t just following the orders of another human being, they are following the word of GOD, so if god says go to war then they’ll go to war lol. So the best way for the elites to initiate warfare is to use religion to inspire and motivate the masses to March into battle, and they won’t say to the masses that they are fighting for resources but rather they are fighting for god, to spread gods message around the world to other people, when in reality the masses were just being used to make the elites more rich and more powerful.

Conclusion

After examining the history of religion, it is very clear that religion has served many beneficial purposes to society, which makes it easy to understand why it was created in the first place. It makes more sense that religion was created by the elites of society to establish a sense of social order, civility and control, rather than the idea that religion is a collection of messages given to society by a prophet who was visited by some angels in a cave JFL.

christcucks will cope hard and quote verses no one even knows to try and feel better :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Easy fix, multiple gods with opposing wants

christcucks will cope hard and quote verses no one even knows to try and feel better :feelshaha::feelshaha:
The irony of what you said is that OP never targeted Christianity in the main post, he targeted Islam. You think you're being so witty here and all you've done is proven yourself to be a lazy fuck who doesn't read.
It makes more sense that religion was created by the elites of society to establish a sense of social order, civility and control, rather than the idea that religion is a collection of messages given to society by a prophet who was visited by some angels in a cave JFL.
This is referring to Muhammad btw (I think it was actually a single angel, but that's not too important.)

Thing is, OP never refers to Christianity, just religion, and your first instinct is "muh christcuck hurdur". If anything, @Chubacabracel, this just proves you're a little butthurt atheist with Christianity living rent free in your head.

Who's the cuck now? :feelshaha:

The Bible is blackpilled. I'm not into the fake religions that surround the spiritual books. God is all mighty, trying to understand him is like an ant trying to understand quantum physics.

If God exists, then everything is permissible. Including unbearable involuntary celibacy

The irony of what you said is that OP never targeted Christianity in the main post, he targeted Islam. You think you're being so witty here and all you've done is proven yourself to be a lazy fuck who doesn't read.

This is referring to Muhammad btw (I think it was actually a single angel, but that's not too important.)

Thing is, OP never refers to Christianity, just religion, and your first instinct is "muh christcuck hurdur". If anything, @Chubacabracel, this just proves you're a little butthurt atheist with Christianity living rent free in your head.

Get off the forum religious bluepilled cuck

Get off the forum religious bluepilled cuck
lol no argument at all. imagine thinking your pathetic ass can define the blackpill

and then you use this cringe avi. its like clockwork with you anti-theists. what a miserable existence you must live.

The existence of a god does make sense. It just means that god is either a pathetic idiot or sadistic POS, thats if they exist.

I agree tbh. I don't believe in god. However if on the offchance there is a god. It's not a deity worth respecting at all. It's a sadistic and uncaring entity. Much different to the idea of a god sold to people by preachers.

I agree tbh. I don't believe in god. However if on the offchance there is a god. It's not a deity worth respecting at all. It's a sadistic and uncaring entity. Much different to the idea of a god sold to people by preachers.
do you think our government is worth obeying at all?

Last edited:
do you think our government is worth obeying at all?
That depends whether you want to spend the rest of your days in a cell or not. There are a lot of laws I dont care for. The same goes for most people. Most people stay within the confines of the law (depending on the laws in question) because they dont want to spend the rest of their days caged like an animal. Some people don't care, others fuck up and get caught. Jfl even with so much as a joint sometimes. Some laws are just common sense. Others are just stupid. Although they do differ place to place.

That depends whether you want to spend the rest of your days in a cell or not. There are a lot of laws I dont care for. The same goes for most people. Most people stay within the confines of the law (depending on the laws in question) because they dont want to spend the rest of their days caged like an animal. Some people don't care, others fuck up and get caught. Jfl even with so much as a joint sometimes. Some laws are just common sense. Others are just stupid. Although they do differ place to place.
You claimed
on the offchance there is a god. It's not a deity worth respecting at all.
so going by this, it doesn't matter if you may burn in hell or not for disobeying the rules, since it isn't worth respecting.

Easy to posture against a God when you can tell yourself in the back of your head "he probably doesn't exist". Pretty two faced if you ask me.

You claimed

so going by this, it doesn't matter if you may burn in hell or not for disobeying the rules, since it isn't worth respecting.

Easy to posture against a God when you can tell yourself in the back of your head "he probably doesn't exist". Pretty two faced if you ask me.
I don't see it as two faced. God doesn't exist, hell doesn't exist. The government does. You're also forgetting that much like the government, you can still follow gods rules without respecting god. Disobeying and not respecting are two different things.

I don't see it as two faced. God doesn't exist, hell doesn't exist. The government does. You're also forgetting that much like the government, you can still follow gods rules without respecting god. Disobeying and not respecting are two different things.
No no no, don't try these bullshit games on me. For starters, you THINK God and hell don't exist, you don't KNOW.

Second, you agreed to a PREMISE
on the offchance there is a god. It's not a deity worth respecting at all.
YOU HAVE TO ARGUE WITHIN THIS PREMISE WHICH YOU AGREED TO IN THIS STATEMENT.

In order to argue within this premise, you aren't allowed to pussy out and retreat into your 12 year old mentality of 'muh but god doesn't exist'. You have to argue within the context of God existing. And if you do that, you know you will lose, as I have demonstrated.

anyway @Billowel @RREEEEEEEEE @Vitarius thoughts here?

No no no, don't try these bullshit games on me. For starters, you THINK God and hell don't exist, you don't KNOW.
Not a game, just how things are. Given all considerable factors its a fair conclusion to deduce that god doesn't exist. It's not like it matters even if he/they did exist.

Second, you agreed to a PREMISE

YOU HAVE TO ARGUE WITHIN THIS PREMISE WHICH YOU AGREED TO IN THIS STATEMENT.
I did. You incorrectly conflated lack of respect with disobedience. The latter of which is something you bought into the conversation. Not me. God existing is purely a hypothetical, and if such a deity did exist, there is no reason to respect it. Notice how I said respect and not obey. Big difference in my choice of words.
In order to argue within this premise, you aren't allowed to pussy out and retreat into your 12 year old mentality of 'muh but god doesn't exist'. You have to argue within the context of God existing. And if you do that, you know you will lose, as I have demonstrated.
I can't burn in hell because i'm already in hell anyway :feelsdevil: You're positioning yourself as if I ever believed god existed in the first place. In the context of god existing, as I mentioned in my hypothetical, god still isn't respectable at all. This is demonstrated through the sheer bullshit god lets happen/causes depending on who you ask. You can easily follow gods law without respecting god. But then you'd have to argue which of gods laws are correct given the thousands of religions and gods that have existed.

anyway @Billowel @RREEEEEEEEE @Vitarius thoughts here?
Read two sentences and it's a pointless discussion. People writing about god only in terms of how the idea can be used to control people has been written a million times before and the idea is nothing new. One comes to christ to be with that which is eternal and perfect(does not have a defect), and not to get bitches and material wealth,so talking about christ like he is some soda pop to chug at or for others to chug at is missing the entire point.

I did. You incorrectly conflated lack of respect with disobedience. The latter of which is something you bought into the conversation. Not me. God existing is purely a hypothetical, and if such a deity did exist, there is no reason to respect it. Notice how I said respect and not obey. Big difference in my choice of words.
no one obeys god while disrespecting him, considering how much tighter his laws are than government, and how much more precise through his surveillance is
Read two sentences and it's a pointless discussion. People writing about god only in terms of how the idea can be used to control people has been written a million times before and the idea is nothing new. One comes to christ to be with that which is eternal and perfect(does not have a defect), and not to get bitches and material wealth,so talking about christ like he is some soda pop to chug at or for others to chug at is missing the entire point.
tbh you're right. this thread's basic premise is rehashed ngl. just some original wording after

no one obeys god while disrespecting him, considering how much tighter his laws are than government, and how much more precise through his surveillance is

tbh you're right. this thread's basic premise is rehashed ngl. just some original wording after
700 years ago the concept of using god as a tool to command the people and the downtrodden might have been a horrible idea,but nowadays no one cares and no one even believes in god anymore; in the west that is,since there are still quite a few places that do have some belief in god even if some of their ideas or other beliefs might be out of place.

Lots of people follow gods laws without respecting or giving a fuck about god. A lot of laws have religious origins. Lots of religions have less laws than governments do. In the same vein there are lots of people who respect god but don't follow their gods law. Religions only merit in my opinion is that it can offer some fair guidance to some people. Examples to live by through stories. Perhaps community for some people but aside from that it's ridiculous and can/has bought about a lot of bad in the world.

why do you care

incel life is full of copes and how we handle it

just let incels that believe believe

i made 1 comment about religion as a whole and u wrote a paragraph for me

isnt that deep

i made 1 comment about religion as a whole and u wrote a paragraph for me

isnt that deep
nope, you said something about Christianity, when OP was talking about Islam. Don't try and act smug like you didn't get exposed as some lazy fuck. The fact that you think me writing a paragraph is remotely 'deep', compared to your sentence, is further proof that you are.... a lazy fuck.

History of religion

Conclusion

If you draw the sword you will die by the sword, therefore the only way to heaven is to bear the burden and through martyrdom

nope, you said something about Christianity, when OP was talking about Islam. Don't try and act smug like you didn't get exposed as some lazy fuck. The fact that you think me writing a paragraph is remotely 'deep', compared to your sentence, is further proof that you are.... a lazy fuck.
christ cuck islam etc etc is all the same i dont buy into it

Didn't read but based bc religion is a huge cope

didnt read, go back to r/atheism

1. He did but Adam fucked it up by listening to the dumb cunt Eve who was of course tricked by Satan in the form of a snake to disobey god and eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and sadly we’ve had to share in Adam and Eve’s cursed existence of sin and death ever since. :feelsUgh:

Though humans are fortunately allowed to be reconciled with god through belief in his son Jesus Christ whose sacrificial death on the cross defeated sin, hell and death for all time once again for those who believe.

2. Belief in a god or gods cannot be ruled out as such may infact exist. Even the most hardcore famous of atheists would attest to that. They simply understandably from their position believe the probability is low but once again they if being completely honest will admit that they can’t rule it out thus god belief from your perspective doesn’t truly conflict with being black pilled at all.

3. Without responsibility and restraint the so called pleasure you’re talking about can soon turn into pain of various forms. From unwanted pregnancy to drug/alcohol addiction and STD’s and or broken down and aged out bodies made to look and feel older for their time, there’s a very real and heavy price to pay for unchecked hedonism. Millions of Chads and Stacies went to their grave young and thus well before their time because they did not learn the concepts of moderation and restraint and possibly because they had no higher purpose such as a god or it’s laws to abide by and adhere to they instead chose nihilism and the stereotypical nihilistic lifestyle and essentially destroyed themselves out of despair since we humans tend towards the want of a greater meaning to our lives and if one is not provided or we cannot think of one we destroy ourselves. Many Christians refer to this hollowness inside of people the “god shaped hole” which from their perspective obviously means that of course if you don’t live for god and abide by his laws then of course you’re going to feel empty and full of despair. :feelshehe:

4. Or forget being born as a Chad. Why doesn’t god at least allow or rather make the rest of us men normies so we can obtain at least one solid trustworthy woman in our lives to build a family with? As you’d think this is what he would want via the Genesis verse to be fruitful and multiply?? The only thing that explains it to me from a Christian perspective at least is once again sin having corrupted the world but also the Christian version of free will. Not including the Christian free will concept as corrupt but just saying perhaps god is testing the roasties and thots and hoping they would give incels or any decent man a chance? It’s possible he’s not rooting against us is what I’m trying to say here as it pertains to our unattractive incel appearances. Again it may simply be a test of his to see what the roasties would do with their own free will.

As for the rest of your points I used to think the same until I learned two things…

1. NDE’s ie near death experiences have been reported since ancient times and are being tested now and may eventually prove to be more than simple dying brain hallucinations but rather actual proof that there is infact an afterlife after all and the majority of experiences seem to all share the same binary motif/theme of a hellish or heavenly type of experience.

2. At freemasonry’s highest levels if you’re an atheist they ie the secret society elite Jews and race traitor gentiles that run our sick and dying society’s consider you their initiate to be an absolute and utter moron if you don’t believe in some form of a god. They don’t care if it’s Zeus, Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, Odin, Thor or Set just that you believe in a higher power.

So my logic goes that if the elites believe in god or gods of some sort behind closed doors then there really must be something to god/gods belief after all as elites only ever concern themselves with what will or could bring/give them power.

1. He did but Adam fucked it up by listening to the dumb cunt Eve who was of course tricked by Satan in the form of a snake to disobey god and eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and sadly we’ve had to share in Adam and Eve’s cursed existence of sin and death ever since. :feelsUgh:

Though humans are fortunately allowed to be reconciled with god through belief in his son Jesus Christ whose sacrificial death on the cross defeated sin, hell and death for all time once again for those who believe.

2. Belief in a god or gods cannot be ruled out as such may infact exist. Even the most hardcore famous of atheists would attest to that. They simply understandably from their position believe the probability is low but once again they if being completely honest will admit that they can’t rule it out thus god belief from your perspective doesn’t truly conflict with being black pilled at all.

3. Without responsibility and restraint the so called pleasure you’re talking about can soon turn into pain of various forms. From unwanted pregnancy to drug/alcohol addiction and STD’s and or broken down and aged out bodies made to look and feel older for their time, there’s a very real and heavy price to pay for unchecked hedonism. Millions of Chads and Stacies went to their grave young and thus well before their time because they did not learn the concepts of moderation and restraint and possibly because they had no higher purpose such as a god or it’s laws to abide by and adhere to they instead chose nihilism and the stereotypical nihilistic lifestyle and essentially destroyed themselves out of despair since we humans tend towards the want of a greater meaning to our lives and if one is not provided or we cannot think of one we destroy ourselves. Many Christians refer to this hollowness inside of people the “god shaped hole” which from their perspective obviously means that of course if you don’t live for god and abide by his laws then of course you’re going to feel empty and full of despair. :feelshehe:

4. Or forget being born as a Chad. Why doesn’t god at least allow or rather make the rest of us men normies so we can obtain at least one solid trustworthy woman in our lives to build a family with? As you’d think this is what he would want via the Genesis verse to be fruitful and multiply?? The only thing that explains it to me from a Christian perspective at least is once again sin having corrupted the world but also the Christian version of free will. Not including the Christian free will concept as corrupt but just saying perhaps god is testing the roasties and thots and hoping they would give incels or any decent man a chance? It’s possible he’s not rooting against us is what I’m trying to say here as it pertains to our unattractive incel appearances. Again it may simply be a test of his to see what the roasties would do with their own free will.

As for the rest of your points I used to think the same until I learned two things…

1. NDE’s ie near death experiences have been reported since ancient times and are being tested now and may eventually prove to be more than simple dying brain hallucinations but rather actual proof that there is infact an afterlife after all and the majority of experiences seem to all share the same binary motif/theme of a hellish or heavenly type of experience.

2. At freemasonry’s highest levels if you’re an atheist they ie the secret society elite Jews and race traitor gentiles that run our sick and dying society’s consider you their initiate to be an absolute and utter moron if you don’t believe in some form of a god. They don’t care if it’s Zeus, Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, Odin, Thor or Set just that you believe in a higher power.

So my logic goes that if the elites believe in god or gods of some sort behind closed doors then there really must be something to god/gods belief after all as elites only ever concern themselves with what will or could bring/give them power.
We shouldn't have to suffer because of Adam's second wife. If Jehovah is real then I would become a Satanist.

Yeah. If theres a higher power, its probably just a sleeping entity who gives zero fucks about humanity. Just because there could be a higher power doesnt automatically mean your wellbeing is part of their ultimate plan

Despite all the research on NDE, theres no way to know for sure what happens to consciousness after the brain is completely decomposed.

We shouldn't have to suffer because of Adam's second wife. If Jehovah is real then I would become a Satanist.
Even if some god and religion are true or gods or whatever I’m not exactly thrilled by having been forced into existence with absolutely no say in the matter. :feelsUgh:

Thus I’m really just playing religion’s advocate here is all. :feelshehe:

What if God is a woman? That would explain a lot.

Last edited:
Religion is cope and stupid, it never worked and works if it did we wouldn't have all this degeneracy and other things.

We need something like north korea
Religion is good for keeping foids and normie beta Cucks in check

It’s past it’s usefulness though

Religion is good for control of bitches
@IncelKing you would be a Jew cuck soygoy if you try to proliferate atheism
Many whites and Arabs who convert n marry South Asians
Fucking low IQ:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I think you are already wrong from the first sentence. God already has a perfect World made for "us" in religions like Christianity for example. This World of flesh and blood is just a prison or a punishment stage where we prove our worth. Rest is tldr since you're already wrong from the first sentence. I'm not religious myself but I have found atheists to be more cringe

Extremely Low IQ

why would God want to alleviate all suffering? Why do you assume this is somehow a ”good thing”? What if suffering is the engine that drives the whole of creation

Atheist or not, this isn’t a compelling argument at all

That’s just the abrahamic concept. In eastern religions such as buddhism and certain sects of Hinduism the goal is to attain self-realisation and become one with the ultimate reality as opposed to pleasing god with the express desire of enjoying a pleasurable life in the hereafter

Wouldn’t that assertion negate the purpose of an afterlife and a heaven and hell? Like we might as well just be born in heaven right? Now the question is does everyone deserve to be in heaven? The answer is obviously a resounding no because there is a lot of evil(foids) out there, which is why hell would exist.