Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You can't be an incel if women have asked you out

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
I know this sounds stupid and a "water is wet" thread, but I've encountered some "incels" who have claimed to have received attention from women in the form of being asked out or IOI from girls

No shit you aren’t an incel if a woman asked you out, unless she was batshit ugly and completely unfuckable like Lizzie Velasquez. I’d happily date a 4/10 land whale if she asked me out

I know this sounds stupid and a "water is wet" thread, but I've encountered some "incels" who have claimed to have received attention from women in the form of being asked out or IOI from girls
Lot of fakecels here

No shit you aren’t an incel if a woman asked you out, unless she was batshit ugly and completely unfuckable like Lizzie Velasquez. I’d happily date a 4/10 land whale if she asked me out
@Fat Link believes that as long as you didn't have sex then you're incel :feelshaha: Some niggas can't tell the difference between virgin and incel

@Fat Link believes that as long as you didn't have sex then you're incel :feelshaha: Some niggas can't tell the difference between virgin and incel
Yep. There are many virgin volcels out there who just have too high of standards. My standards are low, like ridiculously low. I’d fuck just about anything that wasn’t ridiculously repulsive to look at. I’d date landwhales, 3/10 women facially, and single moms as long as I wasn’t responsible for the kid. Heck, I’d even date a 50 year old woman if she asked me out and I’m only 19. Some people need to realize you can be a virgin without being an incel.