Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You CANNOT be trucel if you aren't slav

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Slavic women throw themselves aggressively at any man who isnt their race when they step foot in slavic countries. Even Indians and Abos. No matter how ugly low tier normie of even worse. Slavic women are always desperate to escape the inbreeding cult.

What if you are part slavic?

Luckily my DNA test showed I was fully Western Euro
I haven't taken a DNA test but alot of Germans and Europeans have slav DNA. Alot of Icelandic thralls in the viking age were of slavic decent.

I didn’t know slavcels were subhuman for a while before I became urkel, modern niggas don’t have that eye to distinguish white from slav or jew

the way slavjeetas throw themselves at even subhumans is crazy

Last edited:
I haven't taken a DNA test but alot of Germans and Europeans have slav DNA. Alot of Icelandic thralls in the viking age were of slavic decent.
Yeah i’m aware, they probably have Celtic too due to the raids they did on the British Isles & France.

Slavic women throw themselves aggressively at any man who isnt their race when they step foot in slavic countries. Even Indians and Abos. No matter how ugly low tier normie of even worse. Slavic women are always desperate to escape the inbreeding cult.

Yes, this is why I need to move to the city or somewhere more urban where lots of Polish immigrants live. I stand no chance with white american bitches or anyone that was born here and has a social circle here. Their standards will be too high, and their peers will make fun of me and cause her to be embarassed to be seen with me. Otherwise, I would be stuck with shitskin beaners and other sub-4 muds to settle for.

I saw a lot of Slavic foids with rich boomers in Turkey but it's only betabuxxing. I don't think they are generally attracted to them.