Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can see Chad holding back his laughter

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
If you haven't came across this dude yet. He travels the world interviewing freaks for money. Don't feel sorry for this foid. She would reject you. She probably fucked Chad before and after the interview.

What's one thing, we aren't gonna be seeing, in 2070? The elderly and the disabled.

tenor.gif

I really hate this Chad. Taking advantage of the deformed just to show your superior genetics more is about as low as it gets.

I really hate this Chad. Taking advantage of the deformed just to show your superior genetics more is about as low as it gets.

Seriously, I appreciate him doing this but he comes off fake/disconnected to me.

Chad using subhumans to make bank

Stupid bitch can't even talk right lmao

His light eyes really halo him.

title should be liz's subhumanity...... LMFAO

I bet chad even pumped and dumped her.....Now she only wants 8+

Seriously, I appreciate him doing this but he comes off fake/disconnected to me.
i dont know i sense that also... maybe we just lost faith in humanity

That "Chad" is a sociopath. :feelskek:

JFL if ppl think he cares.

Such fucking virtue signalling. That Chad is a sadist.

This chad is exploiting the human desire to see fucked up shit that should not naturally exist.

She still would only go for 6 in Tinder.

Help a brokecel. Too low IQ to torrent, where can I watch MDE?
Well, being broke isn't the problem, since most of their stuff is free. Sadly (((Youtube))) cracked down on their entire catalogue a few months back and its been kinda all over the place since then. Been a while since new stuff's been made. Sam is working on a video game. But I'm sure you'll find out all the history and lore for yourself, if you're into it. I can PM you some links, if you like?

Well, being broke isn't the problem, since most of their stuff is free. Sadly (((Youtube))) cracked down on their entire catalogue a few months back and its been kinda all over the place since then. Been a while since new stuff's been made. Sam is working on a video game. But I'm sure you'll find out all the history and lore for yourself, if you're into it. I can PM you some links, if you like?
Yes please. Most I've been able to find were compilations and that one video about the wheelchair guy